Author Topic: David Gravette | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 150  (Read 9030 times)

winecrab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: David Gravette | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 150
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2019, 06:19:28 PM »
He's such a likeable dude. The hip thing sounds like a nightmare, he's probably gonna have to get it replaced. Looking forward to his Bronson part and hopefully a new Creature video. Milton still hasn't had that career defining part we all know he's capable of.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2019, 09:39:05 AM »
Dude is so sick

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2019, 03:19:10 PM »

This made me want to see David to get rich off skateboarding.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2019, 03:57:13 PM »
^^^ That was awesome. I've definitely misjudged this dude in the past from seeing lots of freak out clips, but if I was dealing with half the stuff he talked about I'd probably scream a lot too. Really excited for his new part coming up.

euro tm

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2019, 10:09:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Yeah i related to the nightmare thing a lot. Doesn’t sound as twisted as his but usually violent. Never had sleep paralysis tho
[close]

I get them on Sunday nights if I've partied on Friday night.  I'm beginning to think the two are loosely related.

kind of the same with me. i’ve been noticing that when i get them. this is the most hippy shit ill say on here but i’ve been using cbd topically every night before bed and it’s been happening less and less. might work for you guys.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2019, 10:26:45 PM »
It’s interesting that he says he gets hurt in them. That happened the first time I got sleep paralysis and I’ve never heard of it happening to anyone else. I was sleeping on my side and I heard someone rustling around in my room and then some dude leans over my ear and asks in a sinister tone “where’s the book?”. I said “what book?” and he stabbed me super hard in the ribs. My ribs hurt for like  a week after. It happened 2 more times the next week and then never again.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -293
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2019, 04:07:56 AM »
It’s interesting that he says he gets hurt in them. That happened the first time I got sleep paralysis and I’ve never heard of it happening to anyone else. I was sleeping on my side and I heard someone rustling around in my room and then some dude leans over my ear and asks in a sinister tone “where’s the book?”. I said “what book?” and he stabbed me super hard in the ribs. My ribs hurt for like  a week after. It happened 2 more times the next week and then never again.

Fucken hell...

And again, he makes everyone else look like pussys

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2019, 08:30:02 AM »
The story about his necklace. Dude come on...

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2019, 03:57:44 AM »
easily one of the best episodes theyve ever done. Gravette is the man! seems like such a genuine dude!
ive had mild night terrors that have fucked me up pretty good so I cant imagine how bad his ones fuck with him.

THat Make a wish clip was also great, definitely getting one of his boards next.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2019, 03:37:48 PM »

If I had to guess, you got a cramp in your side and your brain interpreted that sensation in your dream as being stabbed. I get wild abdominal cramps and sometimes they can hurt for a long time afterwards.

I used to have night terrors but haven't had them much over the past year or two. Also partying related so it's cool to hear other folks talk about that. I think mine are from sleeping with my eyes slightly open so my brain is getting visual information when it's not supposed to. Seeing all kinds of spooky shit standing over me and I can't move. Shit is scary.

Gravette's the shit and this was a good episode.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.