Author Topic: Blondey king of kooks  (Read 29231 times)

disintegration

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -114
Blondey king of kooks
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:40:49 PM »

He claims he is vegan because his family have been vegan all his life but he posts photos of himself eating bacon and eggs at cafes and in his grans house. Wears leather and is heavily involved in the fashion industry. Quits Palace so he can copyright his name. He is such a fake, narcissistic, pretentious, self righteous kook. I like his skating but I can't stand his contradictions. Nothing worse than someone pretending to be something they're not. I reckon he is the only skater that would actually go on a vogue cooking show with Kate Moss. Try and make it through the video.

conqueso

Re: Blondey king of kooks
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 02:47:38 PM »
nah his skating sucks too

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 02:47:54 PM »
Brutal

my burner is my main

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 02:51:28 PM »
Skateboarding will not miss this dude and his 400 dollar sunglasses.
It don't mean sheeeit

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 02:55:15 PM »
"...but his backside 360 ollies." he said, sounding sarcastic but actually meaning it.
unreadable trap logo

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 03:18:51 PM »
At the end of the day blondey is going to be way more successful then many pros just like the revive guys. Blondey albeit i can’t stand the vapid model life shit in general, kid can skate with decent style. Like he can legitimately skateboard well and to say he’s not respectable comparable to these skate moss chicks and shit is unfair. Blondey is aight in my game, get rich and get laid my G, these boys just mad.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

disintegration

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 03:25:20 PM »
At the end of the day blondey is going to be way more successful then many pros just like the revive guys. Blondey albeit i can’t stand the vapid model life shit in general, kid can skate with decent style. Like he can legitimately skateboard well and to say he’s not respectable comparable to these skate moss chicks and shit is unfair. Blondey is aight in my game, get rich and get laid my G, these boys just mad.

Claiming you're a vegan to come across like a good person when you're not is the worst. That's my gripe.

hip bruise

• Rep: 11
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 03:29:13 PM »
The era of the individual as brand is just beginning

Prepare yourself for Skatreon

Fred Savage

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 03:29:27 PM »
Kate Moss Eats!?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »
unreadable trap logo

Jimmy The Saint

• Rep: 11
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 03:34:20 PM »
I like his skating and don't recall ever seeing him mention veganism on instagram. 
"Give it a name."

disintegration

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 03:37:33 PM »
I like his skating and don't recall ever seeing him mention veganism on instagram.

obviously didn't watch the video then.

Fred Savage

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 04:00:47 PM »
Vegans are annoying.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 04:08:18 PM »
Wait, he’s of kooks or of kooks?

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 04:19:48 PM »
I thought there was another thread about Blondey being a kook

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2019, 04:50:08 PM »
Calm down. He didn’t say he was vegan. He said his family was and therefore this was about the third time he’s had a roast since he didn’t grow up in a household that cooked them for dinner. Seemed like he was eating it. People be making the dumbest threads lately about absolutely nothing, relating to people they don’t like.

disintegration

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 04:56:52 PM »
Calm down. He didn’t say he was vegan. He said his family was and therefore this was about the third time he’s had a roast since he didn’t grow up in a household that cooked them for dinner. Seemed like he was eating it. People be making the dumbest threads lately about absolutely nothing, relating to people they don’t like.

She introduces him as vegan and he claims his whole family has been vegan his whole life yet theres photos of them eating eggs. My post wasn't just about that, this added to everything else makes him the ultimate kook.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2019, 05:08:05 PM »
  If it made any sense to copywrite YOUR name, you'd be stoked, but sadly nobodies gonna buy your shit.  This blondy guy seems like hes decent enough.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Reese

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2019, 05:22:07 PM »
Sound logic isn't welcome here

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2019, 05:30:27 PM »

At the end of the day, Blondey will act like he hit a home run when he really was walked home from third. FUCK YOU.

Here Come The Lame Jets

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2019, 05:46:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

At the end of the day, Blondey will act like he hit a home run when he really was walked home from third. FUCK YOU.

You Havin a bad day G? I didn’t know that would get anyone so triggered.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Get fired up

• Rep: -54
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2019, 05:49:52 PM »

The only Blondie I will ever care about.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2019, 05:55:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm far from triggered. Just thought I'd share that Blondey is far from self made despite how "hard" he's worked. 

Here Come The Lame Jets

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm far from triggered. Just thought I'd share that Blondey is far from self made despite how "hard" he's worked.

Oh blondey is as far from self made as possible. Although how he invested his dads money and actually has seen legitimate profit is far from most of these trust fund baby’s. I mean what trust fund baby do u know that skates as good as blondey? Almost no good skaters come from the silver spoon, but he’s one of the select few.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Black Frycook

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2019, 07:03:30 PM »
Who cares

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2019, 07:12:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh blondey is as far from self made as possible. Although how he invested his dads money and actually has seen legitimate profit is far from most of these trust fund baby’s. I mean what trust fund baby do u know that skates as good as blondey? Almost no good skaters come from the silver spoon, but he’s one of the select few.
Off top, PRod and Wes Kremer. That's a SOTY and someone who was in the running for SOTY for at least a decade.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2019, 07:29:01 PM »
Fuck what the fuck

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2019, 07:36:16 PM »
posted this before, but this is a really good/detailed recent interview with him

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/editorial/fashion/blondey-mccoy-with-the-thorn-in-his-side

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2019, 07:38:06 PM »

both have stumpy legs and a flat butt

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

both have stumpy legs and a flat butt
But only one can survive getting hit by a car

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house