Author Topic: a few embarrassing questions  (Read 1347 times)

theresnothinghere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
a few embarrassing questions
« on: April 22, 2020, 06:52:25 PM »
What does the buddy list entail?
How do i add an image?
Is Compliments4u and Compliments4uonlysometime the same people?
I'm very bad at the internet i'm so sorry

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: a few embarrassing questions
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 12:18:54 PM »

I think you’re doing great.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 02:49:22 PM »
Yeah for awhile I was angsty and didnt wanna be confined to just compliments because this whole legendary beef with owen (who ended up exposing me for being weak and having tiny pecs) so it was only sometimes on that account not all the time nawmean. But then I hit the pec dec and now my completely average sized head pales in comparison to my monolithic traps and deltoids. I then soon after realised what owen was getting at all along, compliments are for CHODES, being complementary in the face of any situation is always the way to go.

theresnothinghere

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 07:19:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thank you, i added you to my buddy list for those kind words. Please tell me if it did anything, I want to know the secrets of slap.

theresnothinghere

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 07:22:53 PM »
Yeah for awhile I was angsty and didnt wanna be confined to just compliments because this whole legendary beef with owen (who ended up exposing me for being weak and having tiny pecs) so it was only sometimes on that account not all the time nawmean. But then I hit the pec dec and now my completely average sized head pales in comparison to my monolithic traps and deltoids. I then soon after realised what owen was getting at all along, compliments are for CHODES, being complementary in the face of any situation is always the way to go.

I understand now. I wish this owen boy didn't make you wanna change. Your bear head and bear pecs are perfect the way they are and any bear would be lucky to be complemented by u

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1210
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 07:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thank you, i added you to my buddy list for those kind words. Please tell me if it did anything, I want to know the secrets of slap.

There’s a faint buzzing and the whole screen is doing a little shake every 30 seconds or so.  I can probably get used to it though.  How’s things on your end?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

theresnothinghere

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 07:47:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

There’s a faint buzzing and the whole screen is doing a little shake every 30 seconds or so.  I can probably get used to it though.  How’s things on your end?

My acne has cleared and covid 19 never happened. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 06:42:09 AM »

Wow I must of made quite the impression on you. Weird to find this so long after being mean to you. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

fake nollie.sk8er

• Rep: -37
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 02:43:50 PM »
Should both of my trucks be facing forwards? It's turning kind of weird.

Complements4U

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2020, 05:46:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow I must of made quite the impression on you. Weird to find this so long after being mean to you. Sorry I hurt your feelings.
No he was asking why that account is focused(Complements4uonlysometimes) and that's what happened, if you don't remember, we had a beef because of my tiny pecs (at the time they were not even half this big) and Xavier asked me to focus then I did cause I aim to please now I have a different account with a way better name and I learned about being complementary to others instead of full on with the compliments, always aiming to please. You did hurt my feelings but it was necessary, like waking up from a
dream, or the last day of a vacation. I always remember you because I wrote it in my journal on the page with my fav drawing of a satsuma orange I rely liek u Owen ND everyone on SLAP you don't owe me anything and you are not a mean poster in the slightest.

Complements4U

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 05:51:20 AM »
There are two ways to spell complement and only one sound, it took spelling it out for me to realise the grave mistake I was making, You were like LSD exposing me to a new dimension, and that is a genuine compliment.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2020, 01:59:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
No he was asking why that account is focused(Complements4uonlysometimes) and that's what happened, if you don't remember, we had a beef because of my tiny pecs (at the time they were not even half this big) and Xavier asked me to focus then I did cause I aim to please now I have a different account with a way better name and I learned about being complementary to others instead of full on with the compliments, always aiming to please. You did hurt my feelings but it was necessary, like waking up from a
dream, or the last day of a vacation. I always remember you because I wrote it in my journal on the page with my fav drawing of a satsuma orange I rely liek u Owen ND everyone on SLAP you don't owe me anything and you are not a mean poster in the slightest.

Glad there's no hate or sadness between us. Keep up the compliments and complements
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2020, 10:49:06 AM »
Guys, that was really nice to read.
Thank you for that.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 12:57:54 PM »
What does fakie even really mean? Or nollie? Is that like when you put a foot on the ground in front or back before doing a shuv? I just thought it sounded something like a sk8er would say.