Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 4779 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2021, 12:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another day, more right wing scribbling on the wall by the same dickhead it seams.

Then I had to clean this fucking mess. Idk how you miss both sides of the toilet bowl, but who knows.

[close]
How do you clean that kind of mess? Hit it with a hose and a lot of bleach?
[close]
Blah blah text wall
[close]
That’s intense. I have a weak stomach for smells and would throw up a lot if I had your job. I guess you never know what your walking into when you open up that door. Sucks there are people who purposely dookie all over the place and leave you a mess.

It’s funny after about the first day on the road and the first time getting shit on you, you get used to it really quick. I’ve had much worse jobs and I had to burn shit when I was in the marine corps, so there’s also that.

Not gonna lie, I’ve definitely thrown up before. But I will take cleaning blown up toilet or one that’s been tipped over, over being a trash truck driver and getting stabbed with a syringe again.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2021, 01:14:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Another day, more right wing scribbling on the wall by the same dickhead it seams.

Then I had to clean this fucking mess. Idk how you miss both sides of the toilet bowl, but who knows.

[close]
How do you clean that kind of mess? Hit it with a hose and a lot of bleach?
[close]

Worst part is, that’s not the worst one I’ve ever seen or had to clean.

But in regards to cleaning the bombed out units like that here is my process -

The first thing you have to do is suction the bowl, because there’s going to be t shirts, pants, bandanas and other things people use to whip their ass after they shit their pants. It clogs the hose so it can make a bad mess even worse.

Once you’ve suctioned out the bowl you prep your cleaning equipment and chemicals and you put a packet of blue chemical into it, which is what makes the water blue. It also dissolves the tissue and breaks the shit down. But only when the water’s blue. When it’s brown like that, it’s just a shit filled sludge pit.

Personally, I have a few bottles of bleach on my truck at all time and some really strong acidic cleaner, which requires a hazmat endorsement on your CDL.

What I do is I’ll spray the cleaner, use my scrub brush to loosen up as much as possible, then pour bleach on it and let it sit for a few minutes, then put more acid on it. It creates a weak form of mustard gas, so it’s important you let it air out and mask up when working on.

Once the bleach has set in I go back at it with scrub brush and get the remainder off. Then I hose it out, to get all of the stray bits out and clear out the mustard gas.

Then I spray smell good spray and a different and weaker acid on the surfaces and scrub them down. After the surfaces are scrubbed I add five gallons of water and move on to the next unit.

An average unit takes about 2-3 minutes to clean, but a super fucked up one can take over 20 minutes. The length to clean it can really fuck up the timing of your day when you have 100+ toilets you have to clean.

Also side note, when ever I find super fucked up racist scribbling on the walls, I will obviously put a smart ass retort and occasionally use the acid to get it off if it is really fucking bad. But, I will always make that hell noxious gas, close up the door and not allow any airflow. It eventually clears out, but I always hope the first person in there is the one who wrote the bigoted shit.
[close]
That’s intense. I have a weak stomach for smells and would throw up a lot if I had your job. I guess you never know what your walking into when you open up that door. Sucks there are people who purposely dookie all over the place and leave you a mess.
Now just imagine that they laid in it, and waited until 3am to call 911 for you to come pick them up out of it...

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2021, 05:54:38 PM »
Today I woke up and it was raining hard, which is the best. Laid in bed an extra 30 just listening to it. Drank a lil coffee, then did my taxes and got a nice little return coming my way for the first time in a few years since I had a regular tax situation in 2020 8) I'm on spring break and spent the rest of the rainy day recovering from two long days of skating. Just watched TV and cooked for my girlfriend.

@Freelancevagrant that porta potty looks like a fuckin nightmare
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 969
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2021, 08:04:24 PM »
I struggled through a piece today.its been a long time. It started to rain while we were filming. I hammered out my outline in like 2 minutes with 3d shading an effects. I cleaned it up in the dark so I gotta go back for a photo maybe.

I mad some mistakes but I put it up super fast. It was fun.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2021, 08:32:43 PM »

I got a clip. Sorry about the crying
(A)pl(E)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1392
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2021, 09:40:36 PM »
woke up and signed up for full time grad course work for next year. Wasn't sure that I was going back, but am committed to doing therapy with people. went for a walk with the lady. saw a few cats but my favorite is the one that looks like a sable German shepherd. Filled the coffee mug and took the car to go skate. did really do much because I was tripped out by all the kids back at the high school next door. haven't seen that many people, let alone kids, in one place since this Covid era began. drove home. talked to someone. started building more beds for the gardens, moved dirt. made shake for lunch and listened to tail of Democracy Now! listened to the radio and got good news about a job I'd done. Used computer for a short time. There will be more work! Did some more organizing in the crib. Went back outside to keep working on the garden stuff. Decided I wanted these beds to look a little nicer than the last ones, so I put to use the skilsaw, sander, impact driver, and circular saw and thought that I should put my boots on instead of flip flops but didn't. Beds came out fairly uniform considered how many different pieces and cuts of lumber were used. Was putting collapsable metal saw horses away and dropped one one my sandaled big toe. Although it bled a lot and he fucker was heavy, I didn't seriously injure the toe. Fuckin thank goodness. Lady came home with hardware cloth for bottom of beds, so I cut and stapled that shit on all but one. Cutting the hardware cloth with only small snips/wire cutters was kind of meditative. Cleaned up work stuff. Ate some eggs and potatoes in a wrap, half avocado with sea salt, carrot and orange bell pepper slices. Showered. SLAP. Soon Bed.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Fhk

« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2021, 04:42:09 PM »
I got high after work and at some point I accidentally hit page 1 on the Set up thread. I spent way too much time trying to figure out why the decks were so small and the photos weren't showing.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2021, 05:52:24 PM »
 My brother Bryan was born today in 1986. He was killed Dec 27th 2006.

Some bitch C.I. killed him
(A)pl(E)

HeavyAndExpensive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2021, 06:05:40 PM »
Lady and her small dog were being approached by this friendly looking lost black lab (had a collar, well fed etc) when out of nowhere a smaller looking German Shepard type dog started attacking her/her smaller dog. I ran over an restrained the lab and was trying to calm it down as it seemed riled up by the other dog. Poor little dog was getting mauled and my biggest thing was "I do not want to see this poor little dog mauled to death by some asshole's escaped, ill trained dogs." I have to believe both of these dogs escaped from the same household at the same time. Both lady and her small dog ended up being relatively OK but they had to go to the vet/hospital for dog bites.