Author Topic: Custom Craigslist hunks of shit with wheels...  (Read 8432 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
Re: Custom Craigslist hunks of shit with wheels...
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 02:24:41 PM »

I dunno man you could re-grip it maybe, i bet its not soggy, at all.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2019, 06:58:45 AM »

I dunno man you could re-grip it maybe, i bet its not soggy, at all.

I don't know about skating that however if given the chance I'd take the wheels and trucks off and dedicate a wall to certain timelines 4 corners to a room hang up the golden absolute relics that you don't see often.

Everyone has seen that World Industries deck with the black guy or the  hanging klansman, Blind fucked up kids, I say fuck that hang up the ones that aren't as popular and rare to find but only put up the ones no one has.

Dueces Bitch's

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 01:11:58 PM »
Craigslist is a great place to find trucks. Most people selling boards on there never really skated so trucks are usually in great condition. They post the complete for $40. Offer to buy it for $20, its usually crackheads trying to get anything they can.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 03:04:35 PM »
Craigslist is a great place to find trucks. Most people selling boards on there never really skated so trucks are usually in great condition. They post the complete for $40. Offer to buy it for $20, its usually crackheads trying to get anything they can.
when I am on craigslist or any other bargain site I look at the condition of the trucks and ask the size to see if it is worth it. If it's a small 7.75 I ain't fucking with it, another good resource I have been seeing boards in pawn shops. Same scenario is applied if it's small and it sucks fuck that shit. Only trucks and wheels is what I initially am buying those boards for in the first place.
Dueces Bitch's

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 07:32:13 AM »
Too bad there's nothing I can add. But I love this thread.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2019, 07:53:12 AM »

I went on Craigslist to find some hunks of shit to post and ended up finding a Santa Cruz complete for $10 that I bought that same day.

This thread has had a positive impact on my life for sure.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 08:34:11 AM »
mArLeY

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2019, 06:30:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I went on Craigslist to find some hunks of shit to post and ended up finding a Santa Cruz complete for $10 that I bought that same day.

When I started this thread I was intentionally making fun of "custom completes" but if it's rad I am glad someone found some use  my many ramblings of bullshit and other crap.
Dueces Bitch's

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2019, 05:59:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
When I started this thread I was intentionally making fun of "custom completes" but if it's rad I am glad someone found some use  my many ramblings of bullshit and other crap.

Why the new account?
FUCK YOU

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 09:35:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Why the new account?
I got banned albeit I made a joke about some s&m type of shoe booties, that I assumed would be taken in jest, however I guess the F word is just as offensive as the N word which I agree the N word is terrible the other however c'mon it wasn't directed at anyone just what assumed a ATHF reference from master shake.
Dueces Bitch's

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 10:31:14 AM »
I've been watching this ad get updated and relisted for more than THREE YEARS. Seriously. In the beginning, he had a line about "I'll even show you my bum knee from when I fell!" or something like that. He's gotten extremely brief over the years but he maintains that $450 original cost.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2019, 11:12:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Why the new account?
[close]
I got banned albeit I made a joke about some s&m type of shoe booties, that I assumed would be taken in jest, however I guess the F word is just as offensive as the N word which I agree the N word is terrible the other however c'mon it wasn't directed at anyone just what assumed a ATHF reference from master shake.

Ahhh gotcha. I had no idea you were banned. All I knew was that I haven't really seen you all week haha
FUCK YOU

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2019, 11:13:30 AM »
I've been watching this ad get updated and relisted for more than THREE YEARS. Seriously. In the beginning, he had a line about "I'll even show you my bum knee from when I fell!" or something like that. He's gotten extremely brief over the years but he maintains that $450 original cost.

It's a Plan B board. If the shit has been up for 3 years and nobody is buying it, you would think the guy would realize that people aren't falling for his bullshit.
FUCK YOU

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2019, 11:57:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's a Plan B board. If the shit has been up for 3 years and nobody is buying it, you would think the guy would realize that people aren't falling for his bullshit.
I've taken a brief time to troll on some of these ad listings, not like too hard but pointing out valid facts stress cracks warpage team rider has left it is garbage several passive comments of just being a jerkass.

For example there's an ad on OfferUp for a snowboard in Floriduh?! I asked how the fuck is someone going to snowboard in FLoriduh? you seen any fucking mountains?  it was funny as dumbasses put some of the most useless shit on craigslist expecting however much back? like c'mon dickheads you know you are going to get haf if not less..
Dueces Bitch's

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2019, 01:18:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I've taken a brief time to troll on some of these ad listings, not like too hard but pointing out valid facts stress cracks warpage team rider has left it is garbage several passive comments of just being a jerkass.

For example there's an ad on OfferUp for a snowboard in Floriduh?! I asked how the fuck is someone going to snowboard in FLoriduh? you seen any fucking mountains?  it was funny as dumbasses put some of the most useless shit on craigslist expecting however much back? like c'mon dickheads you know you are going to get haf if not less..

That person must be hoping they can sell to someone who is getting ready to move to a cold climate. Or they are just an idiot.
FUCK YOU

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2019, 05:58:18 PM »
He payed $450 for a plan b and Indy’s?

Jimmy Two Tits

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 1
Everything's fluid to you goddamn kids but the blood of christ

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2019, 06:15:05 AM »
He payed $450 for a plan b and Indy’s?

Probably trying to exploit some stupid rich suburban mom into buying it for their kid thinking they are getting something top of the line....
FUCK YOU

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
FUCK YOU

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2019, 08:25:44 AM »

Bahahahaha
and this my friends is what I am talking about being a sharktoothed turd with wheels, usually the ad goes something like this. ahemmmm

Hey guys barely used "custom skateboard" from Zumiez has new trucks and wheels with custom griptape art and rides just fine.  I paid 200+ obo call or text....

To which I usually text hey you should probably go to the park and give that away.
Dueces Bitch's

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2019, 11:28:11 AM »

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2019, 07:25:22 AM »
Karen knows what she has, and you won't lowball her. I don't care if these ramps are used so heavily they've turned white, or if the transitions are floppy and useless. They are a solid investment that holds its value on resale.

Might even pick up a rare skateboard later on.

I expect a heavy profit when I sell this to a collector.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2019, 08:47:03 AM »
Karen knows what she has, and you won't lowball her. I don't care if these ramps are used so heavily they've turned white, or if the transitions are floppy and useless. They are a solid investment that holds its value on resale.

Might even pick up a rare skateboard later on.

I expect a heavy profit when I sell this to a collector.
Sigh, Karen somehow will ALWAYS GET HER MONEY BACK!!!!!

The World deck that's a solid wall hanger, I don't know about the trucks and wheels though. I know for my wall of boards I wouldn't put up the complete, maybe a display box altogether.
Dueces Bitch's

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2019, 01:14:30 PM »

"New small skateboard, fully set up. $40"
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2019, 01:21:15 PM »
That's what I am talking about when custom hunks of shit with wheels, holy fuck some dipshit is going to own this dump truck of  board.
Dueces Bitch's

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2019, 02:25:24 PM »

"New small skateboard, fully set up. $40"
And the winner is.... 🤣
ableSkateMag.com

artskool

• Rep: 31
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2019, 05:41:45 PM »
https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/d/tiverton-pro-skateboard-setup/6944240852.html

Craigslist skateboards never seem to have any rhyme or reason to components slapped together. Also, black wheels.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2019, 03:29:50 AM »
https://providence.craigslist.org/spo/d/tiverton-pro-skateboard-setup/6944240852.html

Craigslist skateboards never seem to have any rhyme or reason to components slapped together. Also, black wheels.
Those trucks are stage 9's the whole setup looks to be mid 2000's ain't no way I would pay that much you are out of your fucking tree. I hated Indy stage 9's I switched up to Thunders during that time.
Dueces Bitch's

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 08:38:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Those trucks are stage 9's the whole setup looks to be mid 2000's ain't no way I would pay that much you are out of your fucking tree. I hated Indy stage 9's I switched up to Thunders during that time.

That's pretty much like buying a 95 corolla for 35k and trying to sell it for 34995. People are seriously delusional

As for the flow board those things grab my attention but I imagine the wood is horrendous
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.