Author Topic: typical slap user forum  (Read 11466 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: typical slap user forum
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2019, 08:22:42 AM »
Looks like Rainbow Equality was right.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2019, 08:25:48 AM »
The point is we all suck and we're all famous pussies in our own way. It doesn't make sense to make thread to attack one poster. You should have made a thread that attacks all of us and questions if we skate just like everybody else does once a week.

Also thanks for the kind words, Cool Ceith!

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2019, 09:15:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
There's no epitome of a SLAP poster. People are inherently flawed and their flaws will show with every opinion they state - so what, nobody's an exception, that's why it's called shit talking. This is a place for skateboarders to come and fart around, of course you'll walk into some kind of general smell coming from a wide variety of buttholes. Just laugh it off and partake, maybe DM people to call them out on shit if you feel like it, but an entire thread for an ad hominem attack and a generalization you know better than, I don't get it.

I see the point you're trying to make, but realistically this is going nowhere because you're targeting one specific person you see a contradiction in, and seem to forget that it's one individual profile. Also I think you meant 'typical SLAP forum user'.

edit - didn't realize this was three pages long already, shit
[close]

I know what slap is all about.
The main point here is how you dare to talk shit on skateboarding when you actually cant do it at all.
This  how people outside of slap see you and the 90% users of this forum.Plain & simple.
Hope  this revive dork learned a lesson with this.
And be aware if you are gonna talk shit on skateboarding at least put your weak ass videos on private and learn how to push.
[close]

I totally get what you're trying to say, but again this place is a mishmash of a variety of profiles. Nobody has the same background and skates the same, or approaches skating the same. Out of thousands of users, you picked one dude you felt embodied the stereotype you describe, but you could have also picked some members who can actually skate and have had credible footage in legit videos if that's what matters to you, or generally do a lot for their scenes behind all the surface level shit-talking, which honestly shouldn't have been hard if you tried as such people also post on here all the time.

Also people occasionally being incoherent loudmouths are part of the real world and not a SLAP-specific thing. Those behaviors are just bound to manifest on here just like they do around us all the time, except written words stay. I'm all for calling out contradictions but honestly wouldn't go as far as making generalizations regarding the whole community as that's one easy cop-out card some industry actors frequently like to play to diminish the consumers' criticism, a trope which if you stick around for long enough to get more familiar with the individual posters on here you will quickly realize can be quite the stretch from truth (but of course, not always).
[close]

Yet somehow the loudest mouths are the ones criticizing like  this guy that cant even stand on the board.
People who can actually skate are more aware of what it takes to do it (i believe)and are not that loudmouths about it.
I picked this remive dork as an example of how people see slap from the outside.
i know there is people who actually skate posting here, i even remember plastic bench nerd posting here when slap was actually free of this kind of assholes.
This is not how slap users actually are  but a large portion  of this forum are like this tool.
Acting mean on internet but cant skate at all.

is this actually based on anything at all or is it just some weird projection
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2019, 09:25:59 AM »
I take that very personally, I have painstakingly mapped the nice vs mean users on slap, it took me 17 days, a total of 122222 bear images needed for emotional support, most one-offs filmed and developed on the spot in a time of crisis.

There are roughly 33 001 users when you take into account the double (sometimes triple or quad) accounts. Precisely zero are mean all were extensively checked and triple checked to be absolute certified legends. The most abrasive ones were prescribed stuffed L A D's already.

The slap forum is frequently mean to it's users but the users are not mean. This is one of the meanest things so if you are considering being a slap user I would beg you to consider glancing at perhaps this image,

Or even this one

U just kno I had to do it to em

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2019, 09:45:24 AM »
I take that very personally, I have painstakingly mapped the nice vs mean users on slap, it took me 17 days, a total of 122222 bear images needed for emotional support, most one-offs filmed and developed on the spot in a time of crisis.

There are roughly 33 001 users when you take into account the double (sometimes triple or quad) accounts. Precisely zero are mean all were extensively checked and triple checked to be absolute certified legends. The most abrasive ones were prescribed stuffed L A D's already.

The slap forum is frequently mean to it's users but the users are not mean. This is one of the meanest things so if you are considering being a slap user I would beg you to consider glancing at perhaps this image,

Or even this one

U just kno I had to do it to em
/thread

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2019, 10:56:29 AM »
Expand Quote
This is borderline cyber bullying. How did you find these clips of him? Are you stalking him? Relax, pal. You don't need to be the best skateboarder in the world to talk trash on stuff.

I'm a pretty typical slap poster and whenever threads like this happen I post this clip of me skating my cruiser board on windy saturday morning at 8 am when it was 24 degree Fahrenheit which is like -4 Celsius. My phone turned itself off because it got too cold.

The reason we go on slap is because we like to nerd out on skateboarding. If we were all really good we'd all be professionals or something.
[close]

He is a famous pussy back in his country,like puting on facebook he doesnt want people to drink beers at the spots and a lot more weak things like that.
Then you see posting here like he knows about skateboarding when he can barely stand balanced? its too much.....needed to be called out.
a  slap keyboard warrior doing unboxing videos at like 35-36 years old.
its depressing  if you think about it.
Probably  doesnt have any real friend to call him
out on his bullshit.
hope he learned something.
its all good.
shalom like you dorks say.

You come around here causing noise, causing mud, and you don’t even have the balls to post a clip of yourself skating? Then you try to brush it off like everything is shalom?

You bring shame to your ancestors.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2019, 11:04:21 AM »
OP POST A CLIIIIIIIP
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2019, 01:09:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is borderline cyber bullying. How did you find these clips of him? Are you stalking him? Relax, pal. You don't need to be the best skateboarder in the world to talk trash on stuff.

I'm a pretty typical slap poster and whenever threads like this happen I post this clip of me skating my cruiser board on windy saturday morning at 8 am when it was 24 degree Fahrenheit which is like -4 Celsius. My phone turned itself off because it got too cold.

The reason we go on slap is because we like to nerd out on skateboarding. If we were all really good we'd all be professionals or something.
[close]

He is a famous pussy back in his country,like puting on facebook he doesnt want people to drink beers at the spots and a lot more weak things like that.
Then you see posting here like he knows about skateboarding when he can barely stand balanced? its too much.....needed to be called out.
a  slap keyboard warrior doing unboxing videos at like 35-36 years old.
its depressing  if you think about it.
Probably  doesnt have any real friend to call him
out on his bullshit.
hope he learned something.
its all good.
shalom like you dorks say.
[close]

You come around here causing noise, causing mud, and you don’t even have the balls to post a clip of yourself skating? Then you try to brush it off like everything is shalom?

You bring shame to your ancestors.

S/O LB
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2019, 01:30:13 PM »
Op really doesn’t know about chuck sanders and it shows

Legend. Way ahead of his time. I've heard that no one's even seen his best footage, just because it's only for him. He's so pure, he's not out for fame or money or any of that stuff. Duder is the truth.

But yeah, moonordie's got a pretty clean nollie heelflip. That's worth at least a year's supply of jaded criticism.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2019, 02:50:32 PM »

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2019, 08:51:40 PM »

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2019, 09:15:02 PM »
You’ve got some gall posting these accusations,  and not the good Fred type.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2019, 09:32:19 PM »
i even remember plastic bench nerd posting here when slap was actually free of this kind of assholes.

You're out of your brain if you think plastic bench nerd era Slap was free of any kind of asshole.

pauline_handsome

• Rep: 2
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2019, 08:13:54 AM »
Calling out someone because of their skateboarding ability on a public online forum?

You should me ashamed of yourself mate.

Go fuck yourself ya bloody mongrel.

Downright un-australian and I won't have a bar of it.

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2019, 08:22:55 AM »
Calling out someone because of their skateboarding ability on a public online forum?

FRIGGEN ROITE stop faffing around, stick round a bit give us a fair suck at the sauce bottle is all M8. All anyone wants yeah? Is a fair suck at the sauce bottle M8. So fuck roite off with this shit M8. Have a bush telly and drink with the flies in your budgie smugglers.

pauline_handsome

• Rep: 2
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2019, 09:46:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
FRIGGEN ROITE stop faffing around, stick round a bit give us a fair suck at the sauce bottle is all M8. All anyone wants yeah? Is a fair suck at the sauce bottle M8. So fuck roite off with this shit M8. Have a bush telly and drink with the flies in your budgie smugglers.

Thank you bear. You are welcome in the land down under any time.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2019, 02:35:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

That's not a knife.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2019, 02:53:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
That's not a knife.

I see you’ve played knifey spoony before