Author Topic: typical slap user forum  (Read 11436 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: typical slap user forum
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2019, 04:12:08 AM »
This is hilarious. Got butt hurt because I stated an opinion about not liking a Nike video and you go through all of this?
Get a life man, I'm having fun with mine and skateboarding as always. I do not seek for validation from anybody and surely not from somebody like you.
Btw if you have a problem with me, for whatever reason,  and you claim seeing me at the plaza so go and talk to me. That's how you solve things. Also, if it bothers you the fact that I'm southamerican sure we can solve this like we do it there by beating the shit out of each other but I have no interest on that, I don't think is your case either.
I don't know that much people here in Prague and the ones that I know I have really good vibes and nice relationship with them so if you're the kind of guy who just like to talk shit without even knowing the person that's your problem.
Shalom.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 04:32:08 AM by moonordie »
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 757
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2019, 04:14:11 AM »
where is your footy at tho
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Ocelot

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2019, 04:44:48 AM »
This is hilarious. Got butt hurt because I stated an opinion about not liking a Nike video and you go through all of this?
Get a life man, I'm having fun with mine and skateboarding as always. I do not seek for validation from anybody and surely not from somebody like you.
Btw if you have a problem with me, for whatever reason,  and you claim seeing me at the plaza so go and talk to me. That's how you solve things. Also, if it bothers you the fact that I'm southamerican sure we can solve this like we do it there by beating the shit out of each other but I have no interest on that, I don't think is your case either.
I don't know that much people here in Prague and the ones that I know I have really good vibes and nice relationship with them so if you're the kind of guy who just like to talk shit without even knowing the person that's your problem.
Shalom.

you're trash man

Reese

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2019, 04:51:49 AM »
Op, moonordie and Ocelot's makeup song <3

https://youtu.be/WPiEbYSF9kE

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2019, 04:58:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Shalom.
[close]

you're trash man

coming from the poser who needs a bag to carry his board cause hes ashamed of skating
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2019, 05:03:51 AM »
I’m 37. Not really that good. Especially by 2019 standards. A bit of a dickhead I guess. Is he right? Have I finally found my people?

But really the biggest problem with slap is that it’s on the internet and the dynamic that creates. I talk to skaters in real life and everyone might not be that great but I rarely hear people say the kind of ridiculous nonsense you read on here. A mix of trolling and people generally keeping their real opinions to themselves in real life I guess. I don’t really get offended at anything ever so it’s mostly just having to skip past the traffic to see the good posters. Ironically I say way more controversial stuff to people in real life than on here. I’m actually kind of just traffic on here most of the time too.

“I also like this skater but that song sucked”

I should probably just go back to lurking. I wouldn’t care to read most of my own comments.

Ocelot

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2019, 05:15:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Shalom.
[close]

you're trash man
[close]

coming from the poser who needs a bag to carry his board cause hes ashamed of skating

this is the juiciest part of writing something kooky on a skateboarding fourm

lemme guess, you're 40 and still core yeh?

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2019, 05:36:08 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2019, 05:50:11 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Shalom.
[close]

you're trash man
[close]

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2019, 06:03:45 AM »

Half cab a picnic table lengthwise in frog blazers and a cowboy hat while maintaining a perfect and consistent, honest and wholehearted smile.

I also got some sick bear memes and images too I could show u guys.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1219
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2019, 06:08:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Half cab a picnic table lengthwise in frog blazers and a cowboy hat while maintaining a perfect and consistent, honest and wholehearted smile.

I also got some sick bear memes and images too I could show u guys.

Haha the backpack. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

typical slap user

• Rep: -26
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2019, 06:40:06 AM »
Shalom.

From what i understood you were the biggest pussy in chile and now you are in prague,complaining about other skaters drinking beer at the spot now too?  making an essay about how you dont like that?
you are on the internet(everything public)doing unboxing videos with a foundation tattoo,you have no right to be criticizing.

<<https://youtu.be/KkI4Rl6PXdo>>

"pretty much the only ones i can skate"

hope you learn a thing or two with this.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 06:51:09 AM by pragueskatestone »

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • &#633;&#477;&#652;&#477;&#633;o&#607; llo&#7450;
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2019, 06:55:12 AM »
I'm not saying that I'm losing time with you but I don't feel the need to keep stretching this conversation.
Is easy to talk crap about somebody you don't even know, I'm not into that.
I always will state my opinion, I don't intend to criticize anybody. If, for whatever reason, one of my opinions hurt you I apologise since is not my intention. I'm a straight forward person and sometimes that can be hard to handle for some people.
I don't care what the rest are doing, if they drink or not is not my problem and I couldn't care less.
If you want to bury the hatchet I'm going skating after work so feel to come at me and I'll buy you a beer since I have no interest of having beef with anybody and specially with a skateboarder from the city that I love so much.
Shalom and ahoj.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

typical slap user

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2019, 07:09:21 AM »
I'm not saying that I'm losing time with you but I don't feel the need to keep stretching this conversation.
Is easy to talk crap about somebody you don't even know, I'm not into that.
I always will state my opinion, I don't intend to criticize anybody. If, for whatever reason, one of my opinions hurt you I apologise since is not my intention. I'm a straight forward person and sometimes that can be hard to handle for some people.
I don't care what the rest are doing, if they drink or not is not my problem and I couldn't care less.
If you want to bury the hatchet I'm going skating after work so feel to come at me and I'll buy you a beer since I have no interest of having beef with anybody and specially with a skateboarder from the city that I love so much.
Shalom and ahoj.

if you like  to skate that much?
why you dont Learn how to skate or how to push proper?
and then you can criticize all you want.its simple...
till that happen you  are just the biggest pussy/remive just like you were in Chile.

https://youtu.be/wE3M01ndxWM

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:22:25 AM by pragueskatestone »

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2019, 07:10:30 AM »
OP no one cares about your shitty eastern euro beef with this guy, post your own footage or fuck off
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1287
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2019, 07:12:59 AM »
Imagine thinking a bunch of people talking shit on a message board can kill skating. Skateboarding was around long before Slap and will be around long after we're all dead.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2019, 07:20:49 AM »
Imagine thinking a bunch of people talking shit on a message board can kill skating. Skateboarding was around long before Slap and will be around long after we're all dead.

this and dude making the point that talking shit on a message board will kill skating, is cluttering the shit out of the message board with shit talking as we speak. its really wack dude, pls just do this thru DMs and let slap be slap, thx  :-*

Ocelot

« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2019, 07:22:48 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Shalom.
[close]

you're trash man
[close]

[close]

nice reach

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2019, 07:25:02 AM »
Pragueskatemoan better post some footage real quick or you’re gonna get green lit.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2019, 07:25:30 AM »
Grow up OP. This is some juvenile shit.

Moonordie you seem like a chill dude.

Cheers.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

typical slap user

« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2019, 07:33:55 AM »
the hidden truth of slap....
talk shit on skateboarding when you can barely stand on it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:37:32 AM by pragueskatestone »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2019, 07:35:26 AM »
Damn that was hard to read but I'm going to go take a long look in the mirror and then go learn how to push.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1569
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2019, 07:46:55 AM »
There's no epitome of a SLAP poster. People are inherently flawed and their flaws will show with every opinion they state - so what, nobody's an exception, that's why it's called shit talking. This is a place for skateboarders to come and fart around, of course you'll walk into some kind of general smell coming from a wide variety of buttholes. Just laugh it off and partake, maybe DM people to call them out on shit if you feel like it, but an entire thread for an ad hominem attack and a generalization you know better than, I don't get it.

I see the point you're trying to make, but realistically this is going nowhere because you're targeting one specific person you see a contradiction in, and seem to forget that it's one individual profile. Also I think you meant 'typical SLAP forum user'.

edit - didn't realize this was three pages long already, shit
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 07:53:19 AM by silhouette »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2019, 07:55:09 AM »
Okay I'm back and wanted to post my progress I think soon I'll have this down cold.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yXDlpvZ_hPQ

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2019, 07:56:57 AM »

"Ayeee the pee wees are back again".

typical slap user

« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2019, 08:07:05 AM »
There's no epitome of a SLAP poster. People are inherently flawed and their flaws will show with every opinion they state - so what, nobody's an exception, that's why it's called shit talking. This is a place for skateboarders to come and fart around, of course you'll walk into some kind of general smell coming from a wide variety of buttholes. Just laugh it off and partake, maybe DM people to call them out on shit if you feel like it, but an entire thread for an ad hominem attack and a generalization you know better than, I don't get it.

I see the point you're trying to make, but realistically this is going nowhere because you're targeting one specific person you see a contradiction in, and seem to forget that it's one individual profile. Also I think you meant 'typical SLAP forum user'.

I know what slap is all about.
The main point here is how you dare to talk shit on skateboarding when you actually cant do it at all.
This  how people outside of slap see you and the 90% users of this forum.Plain & simple.
Hope  this revive dork learned a lesson with this.
And be aware if you are gonna talk shit on skateboarding at least put your weak ass videos on private and learn how to push.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:09:20 AM by pragueskatestone »

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2019, 08:10:04 AM »
Somebody circa combat this thread.

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2019, 08:11:10 AM »
OK GOOGLE HOW DO I PUSH

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2019, 08:20:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I know what slap is all about.
The main point here is how you dare to talk shit on skateboarding when you actually cant do it at all.
This  how people outside of slap see you and the 90% users of this forum.Plain & simple.
Hope  this revive dork learned a lesson with this.
And be aware if you are gonna talk shit on skateboarding at least put your weak ass videos on private and learn how to push.

I totally get what you're trying to say, but again this place is a mishmash of a variety of profiles. Nobody has the same background and skates the same, or approaches skating the same. Out of thousands of users, you picked one dude you felt embodied the stereotype you describe, but you could have also picked some members who can actually skate and have had credible footage in legit videos if that's what matters to you, or generally do a lot for their scenes behind all the surface level shit-talking, which honestly shouldn't have been hard if you tried as such people also post on here all the time.

Also people occasionally being incoherent loudmouths are part of the real world and not a SLAP-specific thing. Those behaviors are just bound to manifest on here just like they do around us all the time, except written words stay. I'm all for calling out contradictions but honestly wouldn't go as far as making generalizations regarding the whole community as that's one easy cop-out card some industry actors frequently like to play to diminish the consumers' criticism, a trope which if you stick around for long enough to get more familiar with the individual posters on here you will quickly realize can be quite the stretch from truth (but of course, not always). If people outside this website fall for that bluff then it's on them and I'm not certain anyone really cares.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:41:08 AM by silhouette »

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2019, 08:43:15 AM »
The reason top tier skaters dont write on these forums is, they are generally illiterate. As a rule of thumb, the more intelligent the poster, the less they skate at a high level.
This is SLAP's version of Benjamin Button disease.