Author Topic: Charleston SC area  (Read 509 times)

Shagohod

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • la li lu le lo
Charleston SC area
« on: August 22, 2020, 06:26:33 PM »
Any other Charlestonians here? Saw another charleston thread but it's 9 years old. Trying to find others to skate with. Guaranteed I skate worse than most who will read this hah.
Let us all take a moment of silence for all our brothers and sisters who are dealing with truck madness. We have reached page 100 and shown the world that it’s not easy, but we’re strong as one.

contract

• Rep: -2
Re: Charleston SC area
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2020, 05:59:30 AM »
It's a bit touristy this time of year, but everyone goes to the bridge spot now on Huger St. downtown, its a DIY that's been around for about 8+ years. Theirs the new Skatepark of Charleston as well, but you gotta pay and wear helmets. If you need anymore help hit up Continuum Skateshop. Idk how to embed video but the first half of this is the bridge spot and continuum with a little footage from Columbia as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy0xIvuwh_k

Shagohod

• Rep: 6
  • la li lu le lo
Re: Charleston SC area
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2020, 10:36:48 AM »
Never seen that video before... thanks for that.

I was actually born and raised here in Charleston haha, was just looking for others who are older and may happen to be around to skate with. To be honest, I avoid that bridge spot due to things that have happened to me and others in that area in the past... it can be sketch. Crackheads galore haha. But aside from the helmet policy, I really like sk8 charleston. Probably because my old ass would rather learn how to carve bowls and run that snake run all day... its fun.

Trying to find a quiet and smooth spot though.
Let us all take a moment of silence for all our brothers and sisters who are dealing with truck madness. We have reached page 100 and shown the world that it’s not easy, but we’re strong as one.