Author Topic: More trash can madness from the SOTY  (Read 15698 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: More trash can madness from the SOTY
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2019, 05:41:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The motorcycle looked pretty fast but in real life it really wasn't that fast. And the basketball hoops in the background were like 8 feet. Fucking cameras.
[close]
It was a 50cc mini bike
[close]

Electric too, but the fisheye and shit, you know.
[close]
Ty was just helping dude bump start it, angles dude
[close]

Let's be real, nobody even skated in that video either, fucking Kenko lenses and Death Lens apps
[close]
That was actually a preview for the new EA Skate,good eye!
[close]

Wait, what video? A video? Where?
What even is an Instagram post?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2019, 06:13:45 AM »
Can’t believe he gets a pass for those shorts after everything Garrett Hill had to go through...

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2019, 06:15:17 AM »
I'm kinda annoyed that they're using angles and fisheyes to obscure the fact that those are much lower than normal. In a pic with his board leaned up against the can, they're barely taller than the WB of the board

This comment should be in the very trash can that you speak of.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

thebunsman69

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2019, 12:44:24 PM »
Not sure why anyone is talking shit about Tyshawn's trash can wizardry.

Last time I was at that spot, I was feeling a bit froggy after watching his original trash can edit.
Ended up bonking the can with my nose and eating it.

When I came to, I was nursing a fresh boo boo and picking up the trace amounts of a grade schooler's unfinished lunch.

In conclusion, a switch flip over that thing is fucked.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2019, 01:48:12 PM »
Amazing tricks.

However: maybe I’m spoiled by Jamie Foy’s post soty output, but this is the first relevant thing he’s put out this year, isn’t it?

I hope I’m wrong and someone shows me a five minute part I missed in May though.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2019, 01:49:26 PM »
Amazing tricks.

However: maybe I’m spoiled by Jamie Foy’s post soty output, but this is the first relevant thing he’s put out this year, isn’t it?

I hope I’m wrong and someone shows me a five minute part I missed in May though.

TJ doesn't put out parts.

Hell, his SOTY year, he won it off a single part and a few random clips.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2019, 03:08:57 PM »
Can’t believe he gets a pass for those shorts after everything Garrett Hill had to go through...

Garrett Hill was pretty classic fashion wise compared to the clownery we've seen these recent years.
That half cab flip was amazing.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2019, 04:12:58 PM »

He doesn't get a pass from me, dude has worst fits then nyjah.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2019, 04:24:51 PM »

This is the most interesting and correct takeaway from this thread and Instagram post. He's amazing, but that entire crew is the definition of fashion victim.

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 05:00:13 PM »
Wonder what his vertical jump is? He's looking like a bag of bones with his shirt off

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2019, 05:26:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm kinda annoyed that they're using angles and fisheyes to obscure the fact that those are much lower than normal. In a pic with his board leaned up against the can, they're barely taller than the WB of the board
[close]

The lengths people go to trash Tyshawn are honestly kind of disturbing.
[close]

More than kind of disturbing. Fucking hip-high catches on flat getting ragged on, mind boggling.

Is that his board up against the can? Riding Indy's?
[close]
That's my board, in a picture I took in December, because this exact same fucking topic came up when his trash can part dropped.
Instead of taking a photo of your board up against the trash can, you could have just posted a video of you ollieing it blindfolded if you wanted to show how easy it was ;)

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2019, 05:41:50 PM »
There's like 4 skaters immune from criticism on this site and its Fred Gall, Ishod, Busnetiz, and GT.
slap used to go in hard on his "rabid dog" push, so i'd maybe swap him out for carroll.

stephop180

• Rep: -2
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2019, 06:56:07 PM »
I'm not the biggest TJ fan, but he's fucking popping tricks at least 34 inches high and catching them there.

I do find it funny though calling out the lengths people go to hate on him though. I mean, we are talking about a site that dismisses fucked up rail tricks by Nyjah at one point for his trucks being too tight and CK1 beware of the Sasquatch part because his tricks seemed to thought out trying to make the next PJ WHL part. There's like 4 skaters immune from criticism on this site and its Fred Gall, Ishod, Busnetiz, and GT.

Legit never see anyone hate on Westgate..and I'm also saying that because I really don't know how you can.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2019, 07:12:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Garrett Hill was pretty classic fashion wise compared to the clownery we've seen these recent years.

No hate this time Manolo?

Get fired up

• Rep: -54
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2019, 09:49:01 PM »
That half cab flip was straight up fucked!!!!

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2019, 12:15:30 AM »
Expand Quote
There's like 4 skaters immune from criticism on this site and its Fred Gall, Ishod, Busnetiz, and GT.
[close]
slap used to go in hard on his "rabid dog" push, so i'd maybe swap him out for carroll.

Nah Carroll kooked with the whole lakai mj thing and how badly crail camp has been run in the recent decade.

I'd say gino for boozentitz

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2019, 12:35:41 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm not the biggest TJ fan, but he's fucking popping tricks at least 34 inches high and catching them there.

I do find it funny though calling out the lengths people go to hate on him though. I mean, we are talking about a site that dismisses fucked up rail tricks by Nyjah at one point for his trucks being too tight and CK1 beware of the Sasquatch part because his tricks seemed to thought out trying to make the next PJ WHL part. There's like 4 skaters immune from criticism on this site and its Fred Gall, Ishod, Busnetiz, and GT.
[close]

Legit never see anyone hate on Westgate..and I'm also saying that because I really don't know how you can.
Closest I've seen someone hating on Westgate is his sponsor choices.

There are a few guys you almost never see getting hated on top of those. Those were just the first 4 that came to mind. You rarely see hate on Suciu, Bobby Worrest, Lucas, or Brad Cromer. No one hates on MJ, Carroll or Rickk's skating but they do on their business and personalities.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Nah Carroll kooked with the whole lakai mj thing and how badly crail camp has been run in the recent decade.

Gino always gets hated on for never producing footage.

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 10
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2019, 03:30:54 AM »
such an insane flex to hit it with the switch flip after nollieflipgate

Battery Aziz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2019, 08:42:59 AM »

Uhh I’d be super stoked if i just Ollie’s over one of those. TJ’s tricks are fucked over those trash cans

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2019, 10:09:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No hate this time Manolo?

It wasn't hate just an observation of front wheels not clearing the can. It's a 90's thing. Dude rips, i pretty much always like his footage.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe the worst push in the game. Skating is undeniable though.

Pobody’s Nerfect!
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2019, 01:27:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Closest I've seen someone hating on Westgate is his sponsor choices.

There are a few guys you almost never see getting hated on top of those. Those were just the first 4 that came to mind. You rarely see hate on Suciu, Bobby Worrest, Lucas, or Brad Cromer. No one hates on MJ, Carroll or Rickk's skating but they do on their business and personalities.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Gino always gets hated on for never producing footage.

cromer was sus for a while. he started posting about crisis actors and sandy hook conspiracies.

the rest are absolutely part of the Chosen. 

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2019, 01:31:40 PM »
cromer was sus for a while. he started posting about crisis actors and sandy hook conspiracies.

the rest are absolutely part of the Chosen.
Forgot about the crisis actor crap. Either way, when it comes to just skating Cromer's skating is undeniably great.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:28:56 PM by DannyDee »

Nicki

« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2019, 02:12:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

True. When he got SOTY he had no covers and no parts on Thrasher. They gave him Jan 19 cover after (out in 2018), and put up Blessed part after (and then took it down). So yeah, 2018 SOTY - no 2018 covers, no parts on Thrasher.....all of which is not sus at all....totally deserved it...

Did Tyshawn release a part for his new shoe? Or did I miss that.

Nicki

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2019, 03:14:23 AM »
Amazing tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g6Job5dPNA

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2019, 04:51:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

[close]

True. When he got SOTY he had no covers and no parts on Thrasher. They gave him Jan 19 cover after (out in 2018), and put up Blessed part after (and then took it down). So yeah, 2018 SOTY - no 2018 covers, no parts on Thrasher.....all of which is not sus at all....totally deserved it...

Lmao he put out a crazy part in 2018. Just because it wasn’t up on thrasher doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

But it’s true a lot of his skating was seen through clips like this not parts.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2019, 05:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

[close]

He front boarded a moving bulldozer in April, dropped his 20 | 50 thing with Gonz over the summer, his cover to the January 2019 issue hit shops mid-November, BLESSED dropped on Black Friday, his trash can part dropped a few days afterwards on Thrasher, and he was awarded SOTY a few days into December:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8ZwpWAh9S/?igshid=10d1ydoyfy1vi

I’m really impressed with all the lies you’ve told in your short time on the board so far, can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Nicki

« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2019, 05:29:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lmao he put out a crazy part in 2018. Just because it wasn’t up on thrasher doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Yeah, I know he rips. But usually you get Thrasher SOTY for repping Thrasher and getting covers and putting out parts on Thrasher. It’s just funny to get Thrasher SOTY and not put out a part on Thrasher. Just makes you think that it’s true that Evan rejected it. Whatever. It’s mad to think TJ is only 20 - hopefully he’s working on his Gravis part or even better, an FA/Hockey full length (I know, not likely). Blessed part had some crazy tricks, but he is capable of much better.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2019, 05:42:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, I know he rips. But usually you get Thrasher SOTY for repping Thrasher and getting covers and putting out parts on Thrasher. It’s just funny to get Thrasher SOTY and not put out a part on Thrasher. Just makes you think that it’s true that Evan rejected it. Whatever. It’s mad to think TJ is only 20 - hopefully he’s working on his Gravis part or even better, an FA/Hockey full length (I know, not likely). Blessed part had some crazy tricks, but he is capable of much better.

It’s not true. Listen to his recent Bunt episode.

Nicki

« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2019, 05:59:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Amazing tricks.

[close]

[close]

[close]
He front boarded a moving bulldozer in April, dropped his 20 | 50 thing with Gonz over the summer, his cover to the January 2019 issue hit shops mid-November, BLESSED dropped on Black Friday, his trash can part dropped a few days afterwards on Thrasher, and he was awarded SOTY a few days into December:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8ZwpWAh9S/?igshid=10d1ydoyfy1vi

I’m really impressed with all the lies you’ve told in your short time on the board so far, can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

Well, you are easily impressed!❤️ You can’t be this naive to not see last minute panic to come up with a new Thrasher SOTY 2018. You said it yourself - Blessed out on 23/11, trash can throwaway footy not used in Blessed to make “Thrasher Part” and Jan 2019 cover (late 2018) about the same time. And SOTY a week or so later. What an amazing coincidence - not planned at all! Was the Gonz one for adidas? and more piss farting around with his incredible pop. Is that the one where he ollies over Gonz?
What you call lies are just opinions you don’t understand.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:06:35 AM by Nicki »