Author Topic: Blood Wizard - what’s their story?  (Read 5904 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Blood Wizard - what’s their story?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2019, 09:56:13 AM »
Good fight, fellas...

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2019, 10:36:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Poopo, that’s it you crossed the line big time buddy, I got the green light to put you in the sky.
[close]

Fuck off, you troll on a daily basis and when no one agrees with you or laughs at your kooky takes, you cry and complain.

(I knew it wasn’t worth my time. Back to igno for you cocksucker)
how do I cry when you complain that slap is too rough for your gentle little soul. For fuck sakes you’ve made more threads about things that can easily googled or better yet found in another thread. Shut the fuck up you mongo pushing, Remvive riding poosey. I’m a jerk but dude you have more of a negative rep than me just by being a stupid person. You’ve got the green light to be put in the sky. Somebody hit this child with a circa combat.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2019, 11:14:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poopo, that’s it you crossed the line big time buddy, I got the green light to put you in the sky.
[close]

Fuck off, you troll on a daily basis and when no one agrees with you or laughs at your kooky takes, you cry and complain.

[close]
how do I cry when you complain that slap is too rough for your gentle little soul. For fuck sakes you’ve made more threads about things that can easily googled or better yet found in another thread. Shut the fuck up you mongo pushing, Remvive riding poosey. I’m a jerk but dude you have more of a negative rep than me just by being a stupid person. You’ve got the green light to be put in the sky. Somebody hit this child with a circa combat.

i think most people would agree, your worthless posts are showing up way too often.

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2019, 11:18:00 AM »
That song from that who am I nonsense is the song from RAD!  Great fucking movie if you none of you dorks have ever seen it. 

papo

• Rep: -191
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 11:54:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

i think most people would agree, your worthless posts are showing up way too often.

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
poopo he’s talking about you

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2019, 02:23:36 PM »
Poopo you literally make more threads than anyone I’ve seen you are worst than Patoduck and twice as annoying. Surprised you haven’t made a thread trying to protect revive.