Author Topic: How fucked is zero?  (Read 20241 times)

Chatbot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
Re: How fucked is zero?
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2019, 09:07:25 AM »
If only JT sent Forrest Edwards 10 boards instead of 5

Skateboarder X

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2019, 09:11:08 AM »

Bloards

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2019, 09:28:48 AM »
Yeah, I still don't get all the Burman hate. Dude kills it. Always has.

Only reason I kinda hate on Dane is because Tommy Gunz should have had last part in Cold War. Only reason Dane got it was because of that 50-50 kink drop, that's on Chief really but that's where I'm coming from.

Skateboarder X

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2019, 09:40:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Yeah, I still don't get all the Burman hate. Dude kills it. Always has.
[close]

Only reason I kinda hate on Dane is because Tommy Gunz should have had last part in Cold War. Only reason Dane got it was because of that 50-50 kink drop, that's on Chief really but that's where I'm coming from.

When tommy didnt get last part, zero stonks went waaaaaay down. waaaay way down.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2019, 09:55:43 AM »
Dane Burman used to send dick pics to my friends girlfriend at the time, she was like 17? this was 3ish years ago
That dude is a full blown creep
is that a question? In AUS the consent age is 16 so maybe there was some confusion. Maybe she didn't like your friend or his skating. Did you see the pics? if not, she may have wanted some attention. I guess we'll just have to wait until the investigation is completed.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2019, 09:57:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bloards

next time

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2019, 10:03:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Brandon Burleigh recently started riding for Zero as well.

[close]
Thank God that guy's got a board sponsor. He fits zero too
[close]

As fucked as that part was, I hope this dude becomes more than that boardslide. He should have kept that clip for the end of his career. Maybe he'll back lip it next

Also, Zero is soooooooFuuuuUuuuuUJUUuJuuUuucked brrOoOOOooo
[close]

I see it more like this - if he's just flow and doing some shit like this now, in the next few years he's going to be doing significantly more fucked tricks/skating incomprehensible obstacles like the one above.

That trick isn't the pinnacle of his career, he's just getting started.

he was getting boards from santa cruz before this which made...no sense.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2019, 10:27:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Brandon Burleigh recently started riding for Zero as well.

[close]
Thank God that guy's got a board sponsor. He fits zero too
[close]

As fucked as that part was, I hope this dude becomes more than that boardslide. He should have kept that clip for the end of his career. Maybe he'll back lip it next

Also, Zero is soooooooFuuuuUuuuuUJUUuJuuUuucked brrOoOOOooo
[close]

I see it more like this - if he's just flow and doing some shit like this now, in the next few years he's going to be doing significantly more fucked tricks/skating incomprehensible obstacles like the one above.

That trick isn't the pinnacle of his career, he's just getting started.
Exactly. By watching clips of BB the past year or so I can tell he's a savage who knows how to push himself. Plus he's still young. Zero may not be in the best place right now but I'm glad to see Brandon ride for a company he can possibly turn pro for, considering that he's been skating some spots you wouldn't see many pros even touch

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2019, 11:54:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Dane Burman used to send dick pics to my friends girlfriend at the time, she was like 17? this was 3ish years ago
[close]
is that a question? In AUS the consent age is 16 so maybe there was some confusion. Maybe she didn't like your friend or his skating. Did you see the pics? if not, she may have wanted some attention. I guess we'll just have to wait until the investigation is completed.
Dude, he’s in his thirties.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2019, 12:20:04 PM »
Zero is just trying to keep the thrill of it all real still and they are dying to live at this point. They keep adding new blood to their team but its always just some misled youth with all will and no skill. Its just a strange world we live in right now and the whole skate industry is in a sort of cold war with the big 90s and early 2000s brands that dominated before. Maybe if zero could put out another cool promo video that had no cash value with a ton of reggie and tguns footy, they will be fine.

Oh my god please stop🤦🏻‍♂️

Jacob Gary

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2019, 12:30:48 PM »
can i get a tl:dr what exactly is going on here

ya mom's a hoe

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2019, 12:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3 years ago he was 27.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

3 years ago he was 27.
He’s 32 now so he was 29 in 2016. Fuck legality, what about a 29 year old hitting on teenagers seems okay? That’s arguably grooming.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:55:44 PM by heckler »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2019, 12:59:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

3 years ago he was 27.
[close]
He’s 32 now. Fuck legality, what about a 29 year old hitting on teenagers seems okay? That’s arguable grooming.
Yeah,but what country was he in at time?!

Either way it's some creeper shit. I understand the age of consent, and what's seemingly normal in countries that have it lower than the US...but it's not ok.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2019, 01:12:10 PM »
Did you recognize the mole on that tallywhacker?

You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2019, 01:16:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

3 years ago he was 27.
[close]
He’s 32 now so he was 29 in 2016. Fuck legality, what about a 29 year old hitting on teenagers seems okay? That’s arguably grooming.

There is nothing okay about anyone in their mid 20's (or older) grooming a teenage girl. that shit is creepy.
even a legal 18 year old is low hanging fruit and pathetic.

fuck dane.

Edit: curious whos going to be a man and slide into his dms, maybe catch a predator style?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 01:37:18 PM by feedmeseymour »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2019, 02:11:43 PM »
16 is the age of consent in Aus so I’m gunna send dick pics to a 17 yo and that’s totally fine because #slaplogic

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2019, 02:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Why does SLAP enjoy grave pissing so much?
[close]

Subjective opinions grinding your gears? Oh, the irony.

that’s not what this is. this is Mean Girls shit

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2019, 02:21:44 PM »
zero fucks given
9/11 was a national tragedy

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2019, 02:32:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why does SLAP enjoy grave pissing so much?
[close]

Subjective opinions grinding your gears? Oh, the irony.
[close]

that’s not what this is. this is Mean Girls shit

"Trang Pak made out with Coach Carr Dane Burman"?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #110 on: July 11, 2019, 02:51:26 PM »
we all know that it’s a cold war out there right now with all of these new board brands popping up left and right. zero pretty much has no cash value anymore and is only still surviving for the thrill of it all. it’s a strange world we live in today with all of the misled youth giving their money away to companies with new blood as opposed to the ones that have been around forever and are dying to live but, at some point you just have to say “damn it all”

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -137
« Reply #111 on: July 11, 2019, 04:18:03 PM »
ooh totally fucked...wheres hugo's board?!
big texas cummer

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2019, 05:04:07 PM »
Guys do horrible stuff to women all the time, I'm not making excuses for anyone...

But someone comes on here and says "my friend's girlfriend used to get dick pics from him" with no evidence at all and we're supposed to turn on him?

If anyone is familiar with Dane's social media at all, he's pro feminism, open about sexuality, not being a misogynist etc.

I love how someone's dislike for a brand (which is subjective anyway) turned into a witch hunt.

[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2019, 05:19:34 PM »
Guys do horrible stuff to women all the time, I'm not making excuses for anyone...

But someone comes on here and says "my friend's girlfriend used to get dick pics from him" with no evidence at all and we're supposed to turn on him?

It's not turning on him if you never liked the horny little dweeb in the first place. I also love the "I'm not making excuses..." directly followed by making excuses. You can be pro feminism, open about sexuality, and still be a fucking creepy dickhole. Louis C.K. was all of those things that you mentioned, and basically forced women to watch him stroke one out.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: July 11, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's not turning on him if you never liked the horny little dweeb in the first place. I also love the "I'm not making excuses..." directly followed by making excuses. You can be pro feminism, open about sexuality, and still be a fucking creepy dickhole. Louis C.K. was all of those things that you mentioned, and basically forced women to watch him stroke one out.

Yep, I totally agree with you.

But a woman hasn't called him out yet. Just some dude on a forum that hasn't had any interactions with him at all...

[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #115 on: July 11, 2019, 05:42:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yep, I totally agree with you.

But a woman hasn't called him out yet. Just some dude on a forum that hasn't had any interactions with him at all...

You waiting for Jackson's rebuttal after Leaving Neverland too? I mean it's all hearsay
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: July 11, 2019, 05:50:26 PM »
I'm not waiting for Dane's rebuttal either.

The point I'm making is that as far as I know, or any of us know, no women have come forward and have said he's harassed them. If they do, then it's a totally different story.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #117 on: July 11, 2019, 05:56:34 PM »
JAMIE SUXXX!

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
« Reply #118 on: July 11, 2019, 05:56:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

3 years ago he was 27.
[close]
[close]

There is nothing okay about anyone in their mid 20's (or older) grooming a teenage girl. that shit is creepy.
even a legal 18 year old is low hanging fruit and pathetic.

fuck dane.

Edit: curious whos going to be a man and slide into his dms, maybe catch a predator style?
I hooked up with a 22 year old when I was 27 and that already felt weird as fuck. Dane is on some Drake shit.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2019, 05:59:27 PM »
He doesn't have a shoe sponsor and risks his life for a measly zero check while the rape trio have better pay and sponsors. At least let him try to get laid.