Author Topic: Street Uni - Unicycle game in the style of classic THPS  (Read 929 times)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071

feedmeseymour

Re: Street Uni - Unicycle game in the style of classic THPS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 07:59:19 AM »
Abd

Side note, I can ride a unicycle, and why anyone would want to jump down shit and have impact go straight to your gooch and nuts is beyond me. But props to those dudes I guess
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:02:04 AM by feedmeseymour »

DanTheDoucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 11:10:35 AM »
Abd

Side note, I can ride a unicycle, and why anyone would want to jump down shit and have impact go straight to your gooch and nuts is beyond me. But props to those dudes I guess

540 to bloody taint!
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 06:28:14 AM »
I love how they have to hold on to the seat like a 3 year old that has to make a wee-wee.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 01:18:33 PM »
This is what skateboarding looks like to normal people.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 11:22:17 AM »
Imagine you start seeing a girl and things get serious. How do you bring up you are into unicycles? Skateboarding is pretty funny when you are older but uni cycling is so slow, un-smooth and niche. It would be like explaining you are in to fire juggling, fidget spinning or like cup stacking.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3328
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 11:05:15 AM »
Imagine you start seeing a girl and things get serious. How do you bring up you are into unicycles? Skateboarding is pretty funny when you are older but uni cycling is so slow, un-smooth and niche. It would be like explaining you are in to fire juggling, fidget spinning or like cup stacking.

Maybe she's one of those girls that doesn't ever want to have kids. You could sell her on the idea that you smash your nuts over and over and over as a hobby and she might be really into it.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 01:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Maybe she's one of those girls that doesn't ever want to have kids. You could sell her on the idea that you smash your nuts over and over and over as a hobby and she might be really into it.
She might even just be into the cbt part.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 06:43:29 PM »

Dude, the bro told in the video he is non-binary. It will be fine.