Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 5132 times)

Womenrule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Daryl Angel
« on: July 14, 2019, 12:36:02 PM »
 It’s sad the justice system. He only got 10 days of community service for 3 counts of domestic violence and assault. He broke her nose and head butted her. Daryl angel is a monster

ArtVandelay

Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 08:34:55 PM »

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 11:04:06 PM »
I can see the headline now. "Angel's Fall From Grace."

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 06:31:40 AM »
headbutted her? lol. what was going through this guys mind.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 07:19:40 AM »
I just walked by a car with a vanity plate that said “D Angel” and I thought about doxing them.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 08:05:14 AM »
headbutted her? lol. what was going through this guys mind.
  "Lol" tho?
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

awwwnah

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 04:09:48 PM »
It’s sad the justice system. He only got 10 days of community service for 3 counts of domestic violence and assault. He broke her nose and head butted her. Daryl angel is a monster

zero remorse. actual sociopath.

does he have any sponsors still?

Creed Bratton

• Rep: -32
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 04:14:01 PM »
She probably drove him crazy! I’d be willing to put money on the fact that she started the initial quarrel. Doesn’t justify his actions, he’s the man and should know better but he has a woman’s spirit so it was basically just a catfight
I’m 30

slippy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2019, 04:15:02 PM »
She probably drove him crazy! I’d be willing to put money on the fact that she started the initial quarrel. Doesn’t justify his actions, he’s the man and should know better but he has a woman’s spirit so it was basically just a catfight

what?
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

awwwnah

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2019, 04:25:23 PM »

he HEADBUTTED her and broke her nose.

this isn't the first time he's been violent. this isn't the first woman he's seriously hurt. he's dangerous.

Creed Bratton

• Rep: -32
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2019, 04:33:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this isn't the first time he's been violent. this isn't the first woman he's seriously hurt. he's dangerous.

Not disagreeing with you. He’s wildin’ out, definitely has to have some mama issues to be treating women that way. Every incident with this dude is with a woman, never fighting any men, so women are able rub him the wrong way for some reason. He has to have some resentment against females to be acting this way. Regardless of physical stature, if a dude came at him hostile I doubt he would the act the same way
I’m 30

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2019, 05:25:20 PM »
She started it by pointing out that his teeth are arranged in strange varying sizes and are situated haphazardly in his mouth.

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2019, 06:18:34 PM »
Tooth mangled >headbutt

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 06:20:46 PM »
I wanna mangle Creed Brattons teeth
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 06:28:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not disagreeing with you. He’s wildin’ out, definitely has to have some mama issues to be treating women that way. Every incident with this dude is with a woman, never fighting any men, so women are able rub him the wrong way for some reason. He has to have some resentment against females to be acting this way. Regardless of physical stature, if a dude came at him hostile I doubt he would the act the same way
You are unbelievably stupid. It’s only his fault.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 06:58:50 PM »
If she was attacking him with a knife or a bat, I guess it'd be cool but I think we all know that wasn't the case here.  To the douche bag guy (creed braton) ; stop tybity typing.  Your a geek.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 07:00:53 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Fuckhead2000

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 07:03:24 PM »
Women don't usually like you do they??

awwwnah

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2019, 07:09:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

not true. his run-ins with the law for physically assaulting men just don't get as much traction on here.

thebunsman69

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2019, 08:46:03 PM »
She started it by pointing out that his teeth are arranged in strange varying sizes and are situated haphazardly in his mouth.

Daryl Angel's teeth look like the album art for Cursive's 'Ugly Organ.'

doublesteveburger

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2019, 10:05:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Daryl Angel's teeth look like the album art for Cursive's 'Ugly Organ.'

This is POTY for me. Bravo.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 11:00:09 PM »
He goes to a particular underground sex dungeon in my town, and I see him there often. Next time he’s down there in the swing, I’m gonna give him both fists.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
He goes to a particular underground sex dungeon in my town, and I see him there often. Next time he’s down there in the swing, I’m gonna give him both fists.
He's no Angel.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2019, 12:04:55 AM »

Fists in what capacity? (Considering the location)

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 10:21:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fists in what capacity? (Considering the location)

Up the bum, elbow deep