Author Topic: I met alex Olson friday  (Read 7225 times)

J.S Trill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
I met alex Olson friday
« on: July 14, 2019, 07:47:15 PM »
Hey, havent posted in 10 years, wheres child of the ghetto?

I ran into alex Olson at a pop up in the lower east side friday.

See my friend who's not a skater talking to him, dont recognize his face, kinda drunk. Walk up to them, introduce myself, ask his name. He goes oh I'm Alex. My brain fucking shuts off, complete short circuit.

Immediately think of jake johnson for some reason and blurt out "holy shit are you alex johnson?" He goes "alex Olson actually" super nice about it. Dont even try to explain myself and irl kook myself more than I have.

I immediately go "holy shit dude, fully flared" he goes "yeah" and kinda looks down

I want to get out of his hair so I try to think of something funny to say and go "haha okay nice meeting you man I'll be sure to talk shit about you on slap later haha"

He just looks down and sorta halfheartedly goes okay just let me know what the forum is so I can check it out and sheepishly kinda fake smiles

I walk away

Ran into him outside again and just didnt say anything besides good to meet you for the second time

Only time I've really been star struck and I met cypress hill in Toronto when I was 12

That's it have a good one guys

J.S Trill

Re: I met alex Olson friday
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 07:48:18 PM »
Also he was a really fuckin nice dude hes into surfing now

fs overkrook

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 07:51:59 PM »
He left me on read yesterday.

Real nice dude.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 07:54:54 PM »
Haha that's awkward you should post this in the awkward encounters with pro thread

V.I. Lenin

• Rep: -12
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 07:56:03 PM »
Sounds awkward

patrick c.

• Rep: 23
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 07:59:12 PM »
Where in LES was the pop-up?
All you got is today, get out and skate.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 08:00:40 PM »
Sounds pretty gay to me. And I listen to techno.

J.S Trill

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2019, 08:01:48 PM »
Where in LES was the pop-up?

On essex right above canal, it's like a couple doors down from Beverlys and clockwork if you've even been. It's just a little lot where they have like movie screenings and shit and that night they had a cactus exhibition thing.

Also sorry boys I'm on my phone and I couldnt find the awkward encounters with pros thread

conqueso

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2019, 08:02:45 PM »
is cotg still alive? what is his current occupation? where is he?

for sure the greatest slap poster of all time

J.S Trill

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2019, 08:03:49 PM »

Later on my friend who knows alex had a blacked out meltdown in a bar cuz I told him to stop grabbing my dick and that I wouldnt kiss him. Crying and everything I felt terrible. I let him give me a lap dance though so it wasnt even the gayest shit I did that night

J.S Trill

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 08:05:52 PM »
is cotg still alive? what is his current occupation? where is he?

for sure the greatest slap poster of all time

I was blown away when I first came back here to see what happened to jake Phelps and saw people still had nik stain in their sigs

Also rawbumskin is the undisputed goat, a real peoples champ

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 08:14:19 PM »
he sounds like a shy guy. did he blush too?

J.S Trill

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 08:16:15 PM »

I dont think hes shy in general, I think hes just shy of retards

Grind King Rims

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2019, 08:36:45 PM »
"oh, sorry, I thought you were Alex Johnson. That mindfield part was sick. Anyway, see you later.

Black Frycook

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2019, 10:21:53 PM »
The first time I went to LES he pulled up and my homie yelled "Yo you see that gay nigga? That's Alex Olson!!!" And he just beamed at us looking rather offended and then skated away

Great guy

Dog the Bounty Hunter

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2019, 10:29:10 PM »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2019, 11:39:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Later on my friend who knows alex had a blacked out meltdown in a bar cuz I told him to stop grabbing my dick and that I wouldnt kiss him. Crying and everything I felt terrible. I let him give me a lap dance though so it wasnt even the gayest shit I did that night

Sounds gay. I'm in.

Schneaumunn

• Rep: 19
  • Stop needlin’ me you prick!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2019, 01:21:30 AM »
He left me on read yesterday.

Real nice dude.
I got ghosted too,
we usually chit chat everyday
The look and feel of hand tooled leather

feedmeseymour

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2019, 05:24:04 AM »
that story makes me feel bad for alex.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2019, 06:23:42 AM »
I saw Alex Olson at a grocery store in Berlin on my spring break this year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, and that I liked his supreme part and that set he did with Roctakon but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like six Club-Mates in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in his reusable tote and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2019, 06:29:26 AM »
Hey, havent posted in 10 years, wheres child of the ghetto?

I ran into alex Olson at a pop up in the lower east side friday.

See my friend who's not a skater talking to him, dont recognize his face, kinda drunk. Walk up to them, introduce myself, ask his name. He goes oh I'm Alex. My brain fucking shuts off, complete short circuit.

Immediately think of jake johnson for some reason and blurt out "holy shit are you alex johnson?" He goes "alex Olson actually" super nice about it. Dont even try to explain myself and irl kook myself more than I have.

I immediately go "holy shit dude, fully flared" he goes "yeah" and kinda looks down

I want to get out of his hair so I try to think of something funny to say and go "haha okay nice meeting you man I'll be sure to talk shit about you on slap later haha"

He just looks down and sorta halfheartedly goes okay just let me know what the forum is so I can check it out and sheepishly kinda fake smiles

I walk away

Ran into him outside again and just didnt say anything besides good to meet you for the second time

Only time I've really been star struck and I met cypress hill in Toronto when I was 12

That's it have a good one guys

Is he as dreamy as he looks in person? Haha i wld be star struck too, that beautiful hipster bastard

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2019, 06:51:54 AM »
I remember meeting him like in 2011 when his hair wasn't that jizzable and he was really nice to me.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2019, 07:22:25 AM »
why are we discussing this random on a skateboarding forum? his best hammer was his old man

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2019, 07:24:26 AM »
I’d rather hang with B Real.

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2019, 07:52:47 AM »
I saw Alex Olson at a grocery store in Berlin on my spring break this year. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, and that I liked his supreme part and that set he did with Roctakon but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like six Club-Mates in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in his reusable tote and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I was about to pull out that story. Wasn't the first one about Dave Chappelle?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1002
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2019, 08:16:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I was about to pull out that story. Wasn't the first one about Dave Chappelle?
Flying Lotus.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 09:47:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dont think hes shy in general, I think hes just shy of retards
I think he’s just shy of regular

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 09:52:30 AM »

Seriously  :o

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2019, 10:46:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seriously  :o

Makes me glad I said what’s up then left him alone when I met him.

Lmao this definitely belongs in the awkward encounters thread

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2019, 10:56:22 AM »
Sounds fucking horrible. Even when I met Heath as a kid he chilled and talked with me and a friend for over an hour. Cool as fuck.