Author Topic: Mark Suciu 'Verso'  (Read 202640 times)

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
Re: Mark Suciu 'Verso'
« Reply #1770 on: October 07, 2020, 10:04:39 AM »
Just rewatched and this part is still so insane and will be for many years to come. Even with some tricks/lines that I donít particularly care for, he's still so solid, has unique spot selection, and the theme and execution are unparalleled. So rad.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

RichardBarkley

• Rep: -100
« Reply #1771 on: October 07, 2020, 10:55:32 AM »
Just rewatched and this part is still so insane and will be for many years to come. Even with some tricks/lines that I donít particularly care for, he's still so solid, has unique spot selection, and the theme and execution are unparalleled. So rad.

Agreed

Not to bring up old wounds.... But he was robbed

Lame_Nigga

• Rep: -32
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #1772 on: October 07, 2020, 11:23:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Agreed

Not to bring up old wounds.... But he was robbed
Robbed? Maybe, but we all knew that Thrasher was gonna give it to the guy who could end up dying over the guy with a concept video full of the most insane footwork of all time

exlurker

• Rep: 229
« Reply #1773 on: October 07, 2020, 12:24:01 PM »
Switch backside flip to regular nosegrind rewind is still the wildest ledge trick I can think of that isn't overly circus-y