Author Topic: Mark Suciu 'Verso'  (Read 246753 times)

dirty ol man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 46
Re: Mark Suciu 'Verso'
« Reply #600 on: August 23, 2019, 10:25:51 AM »
Maybe the real Verso was all the friends we made along the way.

i'm down to get a beer later, friend.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #601 on: August 23, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Maybe the real Verso was all the friends we made along the way.
[close]

i'm down to get a beer later, friend.
So this friendship doesn't end? Like Mark doesn't film an ender?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #602 on: August 23, 2019, 10:46:57 AM »
inb4 it's used as a SOTY entry part

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #603 on: August 23, 2019, 04:18:13 PM »
He posted then deleted a pic of a rolled ankle on his story. I guess the wait continues  :-\

Verso is an anagram for “v. sore”.  This injury has been prophesied from the beginning I’m afraid.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #604 on: August 23, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »
If mark got smoked this will have turned into the biggest shitshow since the plan b video

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #605 on: August 23, 2019, 07:39:06 PM »
He was at wallenberg recently which makes no sense to me

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #606 on: August 23, 2019, 07:51:54 PM »
my friends want full parts from and I'm over it, would never pre announce

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #607 on: August 23, 2019, 10:20:04 PM »
how many pages will this thread be when the part is finally released?

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #608 on: August 23, 2019, 11:33:03 PM »
You know how sometimes you go through a really crazy or bad life experience with people you don’t know that well, but afterwards you share a strangely strong bond with them. Like if you were on a harrowing road trip or you get stuck in an elevator with people you didn’t know that well, but through the commiserating or exhaustion you become friends with these people you’d never have anything in common with otherwise. Then afterwards, whenever you see them you can only talk about, “That one time.” Well, I’m just starting to feel much closer to everyone involved in this thread. Like after this is all said and done and we’ve watched this part, I may see you out in the normal everyday world of Slap and I’ll think to myself, “God I remember that person, we were waiting on that Versa part together ....how wild that all was.”
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 11:38:14 PM by Larry Sportello »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #609 on: August 24, 2019, 03:23:50 AM »
You know how sometimes you go through a really crazy or bad life experience with people you don’t know that well, but afterwards you share a strangely strong bond with them. Like if you were on a harrowing road trip or you get stuck in an elevator with people you didn’t know that well, but through the commiserating or exhaustion you become friends with these people you’d never have anything in common with otherwise. Then afterwards, whenever you see them you can only talk about, “That one time.” Well, I’m just starting to feel much closer to everyone involved in this thread. Like after this is all said and done and we’ve watched this part, I may see you out in the normal everyday world of Slap and I’ll think to myself, “God I remember that person, we were waiting on that Versa part together ....how wild that all was.”

Yes, but for me this is gonna be more like an Alive scenario where we maybe ate a couple flight attendants for survival and even though I recognize you, if you come up like "Hey man, how have you been holding up? Remember that time-" I'm gonna cut you off and be like "Look man I've moved on, I didn't go through all those group sessions just to rehash a past I never wanted to live."
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #610 on: August 24, 2019, 07:10:51 AM »
Whoa so I heard the ender is a backside flip down El Toro, can’t wait to see it.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #611 on: August 24, 2019, 07:14:30 AM »
Over this. Don’t even want to watch it anymore.
Thanks Mark for everything you’ve done for me and skateboarding. Mark Gonzales that is....
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
« Reply #612 on: August 24, 2019, 08:53:53 AM »
I can't believe people are really reacting like this, as if videos haven't ever been pushed back zillions of times.

bo bice

• Rep: 85
« Reply #613 on: August 24, 2019, 09:03:47 AM »
this is worse than Dylan going electric

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #614 on: August 24, 2019, 09:07:09 AM »
I can't believe people are really reacting like this, as if videos haven't ever been pushed back zillions of times.

He premiered an unfished part...twice, and then set multiple deadlines in a months time that have since come and gone, and is now potentially injured.

I’m with silhouette on being into someone putting in serious work and having a specific vision or concept for their final product, but there’s no denying Suciu blew his fuckin load too early on this one.

Like, check yourself homie: finish your work, then premiere, then release...like literally every other skate video that’s ever been created.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #615 on: August 24, 2019, 09:38:43 AM »
I also hate the way I'm feeling about it. But I didn't even ask for it in the first place? Like I was literally minding my own business before Suciu was like, " Wouldn't you love to see me skate? I have a banging part that I showed a handful of people. You'll get to see it in two weeks!"

Then nothing. It's like if a really attractive girl you know is out of your league dm's you unsolicited out of nowhere to meet up. Then you never hear from her again because she's out there trying to perfect her fucking skills before you guys hook up. 

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #616 on: August 24, 2019, 01:05:01 PM »

homegrown83

• Rep: -83
« Reply #617 on: August 24, 2019, 01:28:34 PM »
Still no video?

palelight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #618 on: August 24, 2019, 03:00:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He premiered an unfished part...twice, and then set multiple deadlines in a months time that have since come and gone, and is now potentially injured.

I’m with silhouette on being into someone putting in serious work and having a specific vision or concept for their final product, but there’s no denying Suciu blew his fuckin load too early on this one.

Like, check yourself homie: finish your work, then premiere, then release...like literally every other skate video that’s ever been created.

There's something hilariously academic about the moveable deadline + dragging ass. Like an associate professor trying to crush that last journal article before going before the tenure board review (soty, in this case). Very Suciu.

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #619 on: August 24, 2019, 03:47:25 PM »
I’ve married my cat now...

Mark? Mark? I’m running out of life hammers...

Please release your part before I reach some godawful tabloid with my attempts to prove life is moving on and fast..  yesterday’s a.d is tomorrow’s p.j...

I’m giving you one last public wildlife cuckhold scenario Mark, before I give up and call you put in 18th century French prose, ma pute

We’ve suffered Sheckler and his backside omit, Way and his part delay, don’t give us an unintentional Mark Shart...

Seriously, it’s time... the cherry’s overrated. We are primed. Save the banger for your next wall hanger. Let my marriage to poppy the cat be annulled on the grounds of non- consummation. Nobody wants the alternative probably least of all me

Please save that cat Mark. Please additionally save me. I mean a cat being split is bad news, but being a senient being responsible for splitting a cat?

We are in a bad place Mark

I don’t care if it means watching a short vid of you meth’d off your face wobbling painfully around on a crudely customised skateboard - it is obviously better than the alternative....

For Poppy’s sake. Do the right thing...

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 430
« Reply #620 on: August 24, 2019, 04:06:08 PM »
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #621 on: August 25, 2019, 12:07:24 AM »
Suciu tried to sw 3 flip Wallenberg before J Lay and got smoked by the skate gods

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Matthew Hamilton

• Rep: -210
« Reply #622 on: August 25, 2019, 03:05:18 AM »

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #623 on: August 25, 2019, 02:01:27 PM »
He was at wallenberg recently which makes no sense to me

he varial heelflipped the love gap, remember? they gotta be somewhat similar, both long ass 4 blocks. I can't think what trick he would try there though, now I'm curious

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #624 on: August 25, 2019, 02:03:50 PM »
Doesn’t look hurt to me

dirty ol man

« Reply #625 on: August 25, 2019, 02:53:54 PM »
i can't believe that handrail hasn't been discovered. it's perfect.

well nice checking in to all the good homies on this thread. hit me up if you want to get a drink later, friends.

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #626 on: August 25, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »
I hate having to play “the voice of reason,” but instead of getting hung up on who’s part is where, or which Mark did what, we should be thankful that Mark himself exists, even if his video part doesn’t. If you want to look at it a little deeper, if we appreciate Mark’s existence first, the appreciation for his video part is a natural second as it’s been in him all along.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #627 on: August 25, 2019, 04:10:39 PM »
I hate having to play “the voice of reason,” but instead of getting hung up on who’s part is where, or which Mark did what, we should be thankful that Mark himself exists, even if his video part doesn’t. If you want to look at it a little deeper, if we appreciate Mark’s existence first, the appreciation for his video part is a natural second as it’s been in him all along.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #628 on: August 25, 2019, 05:00:22 PM »
Very clever winecrab, but I did the scrolling bam dick in the bam thread a few weeks ago. Learn to quote or make your own scrolling dick posts. I put in the work! I want credit!

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #629 on: August 25, 2019, 05:09:26 PM »
I'd prefer that neither one of you post scrolling Bam dicks, but that's just me.
Here's a nice wholesome Dick you could post instead
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.