Author Topic: Mark Suciu 'Verso'  (Read 246725 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Re: Mark Suciu 'Verso'
« Reply #690 on: August 31, 2019, 11:54:04 AM »
;D  Do any of you actually give a fuck either way though? 
I kind of don’t. I’m in here for the fun feeling of community tbh.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #691 on: August 31, 2019, 12:31:31 PM »
There’s almost no way this would be a 24 page thread if he actually just came out with the part

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #692 on: August 31, 2019, 12:43:12 PM »
You guys are all so kooky. Wtf?

He's not done filming the part and will release it when he gets the tricks/lines for it. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

"But he premiered it! Why won't he share it with us?!"

Think of it this way: a band has an album premiere and a select group of people get to attend/listen to it. The album isn't 100% done, so the band keeps working on it. The album is delayed a few months, but eventually releases once it is complete. This happens all the time in the music/film industry. Pretty similar scenario here.

Why do you all feel entitled to it when you're not even going to pay the man a cent? It's a free web part. Shut the fuck up and leave him alone. Y'all sound so desperate and corny pm-ing the guy.

Web parts don't really mean anything anyways. I'd rather he take a few more months and include it in an adidas/Habitat/etc. promo or full length.

(this is coming from a guy who thinks his whole new "college educated skate artiste" shtick is lame as hell, but I love his skating AND I'm patient enough to wait a few months for the guy to get the tricks HE wants for his part).

TLDR: be patient and wait, nerds. He doesn't owe any of us anything.
Of course it's irrational to act this way. It's also irrational to tell a bunch of unsuspecting people that you will bless them with footage on your well followed platform. Give them hope out of nowhere. Let some people see it to build hype. Give an exact date it'll come out. Not come out with it. Then just shut the fuck up til you're homie has a transworld part with terrible style and calling people disrespectful for asking about that one part he promised. Imagine writing that paragraph explaining the part when you know in your heart of hearts it's not ready yet. You don't do that. You tie that pretentious knot of a paragraph when you know you're done. No one asked for this. The deadline was totally up to him. Nobody asked for it before he decided to show a work in progress. Seems like he wanted the attention and hoopla if you asked me.

Both producer and consumers are kooking it but only the producer initiated the kook.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 12:49:06 PM by camel filters »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #693 on: August 31, 2019, 01:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote

He's not done filming the part and will release it when he gets the tricks/lines for it. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Think of it this way: a band has an album premiere and a select group of people get to attend/listen to it. The album isn't 100% done, so the band keeps working on it. The album is delayed a few months, but eventually releases once it is complete. This happens all the time in the music/film industry. Pretty similar scenario here.

Why do you all feel entitled to it when you're not even going to pay the man a cent? It's a free web part. Shut the fuck up and leave him alone. Y'all sound so desperate and corny pm-ing the guy.

Web parts don't really mean anything anyways. I'd rather he take a few more months and include it in an adidas/Habitat/etc. promo or full length.

(this is coming from a guy who thinks his whole new "college educated skate artiste" shtick is lame as hell, but I love his skating AND I'm patient enough to wait a few months for the guy to get the tricks HE wants for his part).

[close]
Of course it's irrational to act this way. It's also irrational to tell a bunch of unsuspecting people that you will bless them with footage on your well followed platform. Give them hope out of nowhere. Let some people see it to build hype. Give an exact date it'll come out. Not come out with it. Then just shut the fuck up til you're homie has a transworld part with terrible style and calling people disrespectful for asking about that one part he promised. Imagine writing that paragraph explaining the part when you know in your heart of hearts it's not ready yet. You don't do that. You tie that pretentious knot of a paragraph when you know you're done. No one asked for this. The deadline was totally up to him. Nobody asked for it before he decided to show a work in progress. Seems like he wanted the attention and hoopla if you asked me.

Both producer and consumers are kooking it but only the producer initiated the kook.
Well to be fair, I’m also being a kook in the situation by commenting on all his posts asking for verso. I’m at least saying please tho.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #694 on: August 31, 2019, 01:11:28 PM »
O Overlords, I beseech thee: Lock This Mod Forsaken Thread!
I have not the Virility to cast it aside with mine own hand. My frail heart withers, like fruit off the vine, with every passing, Silent Bob Grindless day. My humble poster’s frock is stained with tears. Alas, We are marooned! We causeth Mud!

Capt. Mark Ahab: The Grind is not yours to harvest! He glides, the demon, knotted and blubbered, under the roiling, wrathful Visage of Poseidon. Hark: he mocketh thee! His wicked whale-moan—can’st though hear it, My Lord? That blackest bassoon of the briney depths? Save your salt and your sea legs, my Captain. Gather thy mirrors and thy bon mots. We mean not to slight thee, My Captain. We will watch the video part of the Young Lord Brandon Nguyen—and without the slightest complaint, and with Shaloms abounding! Adidas willing, there'll be another voyage!

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #695 on: August 31, 2019, 01:17:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This, most definitely.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #696 on: August 31, 2019, 01:48:43 PM »
In hindsight, that wall paragraph seems a bad omen.  The hubris of it all.  It’s like a Greek tragedy, and Mark is the flawed hero.  I guess that makes us the chorus?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #697 on: August 31, 2019, 02:50:44 PM »
I don't care about this anymore. Verso schmerso.

...Oh, who the fuck am I kidding. If another week goes by and I haven't seen Verso, then I won't be adverso to putting Suciu in a hearso.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #698 on: August 31, 2019, 03:59:32 PM »

camel filters

• SLAP Pal

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2211
« Reply #700 on: August 31, 2019, 07:00:17 PM »
This is like the flare all over again

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

City of Drunken Totems

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
  • I lovuh da guile
« Reply #701 on: August 31, 2019, 08:42:16 PM »
ya but it wont suck

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #702 on: August 31, 2019, 10:34:30 PM »

HA! HA! Your profile pic on insta is Tim Allen's mugshot!

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #703 on: September 01, 2019, 05:01:13 AM »
Tiago switch 3 in his history is trick of the year.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #704 on: September 01, 2019, 07:26:38 PM »
Tiago switch 3 in his history is trick of the year.

Tiago is the best at everything he does until he passes his prime. Will he jump on a 16 rail? No. But  he'll be better than everyone trying to pop onto/over something until he isn't. If he doesn't get soty then it's a crime, but everyone will know he's a monster at what he does. This is prime tiago time, that switch pop shove revert off the kicker is a great example, and it's gonna end, so appreciate it while it's happening
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
« Reply #705 on: September 01, 2019, 09:04:08 PM »
In hindsight, that wall paragraph seems a bad omen.  The hubris of it all.  It’s like a Greek tragedy, and Mark is the flawed hero.  I guess that makes us the chorus?

In hindsight that paragraph on the wall is a drop in the bucket compared to the mud that has been slung in this thread.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #706 on: September 02, 2019, 02:25:04 AM »
In hindsight, thread sucks would not read again

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #707 on: September 02, 2019, 09:24:16 AM »
Is anyone still going to care that he did a nollie 180 5-0, then a half-cab 5-0 in a line?
Are mirror lines still the rage of the week?
Are people still trying to grasp the strange, and almost impossible be understand concept of a mirrored line?

Coming soon in Mark's Thesis 2020...

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #708 on: September 02, 2019, 09:41:38 AM »
Just use this thread to post all new video parts.

Nothing would piss of mark more.

Have fun watching the parts mark! We all know you lurk!
Gentleman ninja warlock

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #709 on: September 02, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
I swear I thought seeing people kiss ass to JT on here was the epitome of waffling opinions, but when mark drops this part, slap will sound like when they find out someone’s gay and dont want to offend them with their gay jokes.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

coneklr

« Reply #710 on: September 02, 2019, 09:46:57 AM »
Just wanted to post this again because Mark in Batman suit is really funny to me, maybe I'm just over tired though

coneklr

« Reply #711 on: September 02, 2019, 09:48:42 AM »
As far as the part though, I'm way too old to care about parts anymore unless someone 35+ drops one so I see what I should still be able to do  :D

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #712 on: September 02, 2019, 01:12:12 PM »
hey guys just checking in wanted you to know i'm alive.  i have hope any day now markimus suciumus will bless us with the spiritual experience known as verso

billyerlife

« Reply #713 on: September 02, 2019, 01:45:16 PM »
Just use this thread to post all new video parts.

Nothing would piss of mark more.

Have fun watching the parts mark! We all know you lurk!

These guys are pretty awesome.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #714 on: September 02, 2019, 05:59:53 PM »
Here's a good part with a sick mirrored line in the beginning that just dropped.

Body Double

« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2019, 06:20:40 PM »
Who on earth has a public premiere of their video, if it's not complete?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2019, 09:00:24 PM »
Who on earth has a two public premieres of their video, if it's not complete?

Fixed.

EDIT: also, I think people are conflating “test screenings” of TV shows / films / albums with “premieres.”  Test screenings are explicitly testing a nearly finished product to help understand audience feedback so reshoots and other edits can be done to improve the piece.  A movie / show / album premiere is 99.9% of the time, the first showing of the finished product that (barring a major issue) will be shortly made available to the wide public.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 07:19:43 AM by oyolar »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #717 on: September 03, 2019, 01:07:54 AM »
This thread is now about Bob LaSalle's pro basketball: https://classicgriptape.com/products/master-the-game-7-pro-basketball

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #718 on: September 03, 2019, 07:19:28 AM »
Who on earth has a public premiere of their video pretentious manifesto of the intent and goal of the part all drafted and proofread, if it's not complete?

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #719 on: September 03, 2019, 09:30:59 AM »
I come back here at least once a week to see if this has come out yet and honestly every week it gets even funnier that it hasnt