Author Topic: Czech Republic - map of skate spots and skateparks  (Read 1606 times)

theproductofboardom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Czech Republic - map of skate spots and skateparks
« on: July 23, 2019, 07:47:07 AM »
Hi guys,
Iīve recently updated my original map of spots in Czech capital Prague to the map of spots across the whole country. Itīs community built map with somewhat around 350 spots and skateparks and counting :)

If you ever travel to central Europe for cheap beer and skateboarding, you might check it out here: https://theproductofboardom.com/prague-skate-spots-and-skateparks/

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
Re: Czech Republic - map of skate spots and skateparks
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 01:29:31 AM »
Killer resource! Potentially heading over late September. Any non-skating tips you'd want to share for a visitor?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 01:59:45 AM »
Killer resource! Potentially heading over late September. Any non-skating tips you'd want to share for a visitor?
go to karlovy laszne.

theproductofboardom

• Rep: 1
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 05:40:07 AM »
It depends what are you up to besides skating :) For good beer try LOKAL pubs (several places around the city) canīt go wrong, CROSS club might be also interesting, another nice park beside Letna (where Stalin plaza is) is Stromovka. Basically the most localīs preffered places are in Dejvice, Letna, Holesovice and Karlin. I also like place called Kasarna Karlin.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 332
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 08:26:40 AM »
It depends what are you up to besides skating :)

I'm into clubbing and raves. Punk. Generally exploring, finding empty buildings. Walking around looking for spots to chill and drink etc.

untermensche

• Rep: -1
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2019, 02:44:30 PM »
Expand Quote
It depends what are you up to besides skating :)
[close]

I'm into clubbing and raves. Punk. Generally exploring, finding empty buildings. Walking around looking for spots to chill and drink etc.
there are lots of illegal raves in prague, but its hard to find them if you dont know anyone and those comercial ones... well, they all pretty much sucks. but from time to time you can find something interesting at cross or fuchs2. if you are in punk, find hluch crew or dis-beat mafia on facebook. if you like underground metal find kreas. or just go to club 007 , legendary club on strahov hill (also great downhill, if you are not pussy like me).
one 10th of prague houses are abandoned, if you are not afraid of cops, you can get in at least in half of them.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 02:49:37 PM by untermensche »

sk84s8n

• Rep: -53
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2019, 05:34:10 AM »
This is so sick!  There is a real unique bank/ledge spot in the main bus station in Ostrava.  Not sure how to add spots.

sk84s8n

• Rep: -53
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 05:34:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
go to karlovy laszne.

get some Svijany beer. 

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 04:35:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
go to karlovy laszne.
Bone chapel on Kutna Hora is pretty cool too. český Krumlov Is also a good option
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.