Author Topic: Nora Vasconcellos Is Lowkey Beefing With Lizzie Armanto (And I'm Here For It)  (Read 152953 times)

NegativeCreep

Re: Nora Vasconcellos Is Lowkey Beefing With Lizzie Armanto (And I'm Here For It)
« Reply #780 on: September 05, 2019, 02:03:24 PM »
 "Whoever smelt it...

...dealt it." *tee hee*

Schneaumunn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 19
  • Stop needlin’ me you prick!
Re: Nora Vasconcellos Is Lowkey Beefing With Lizzie Armanto (And I'm Here For It)
« Reply #781 on: September 05, 2019, 02:17:55 PM »
"Whoever smelt it...

...dealt it." *tee hee*

Dear Nora:
   This ain’t it, Queef.
The look and feel of hand tooled leather

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #782 on: September 05, 2019, 02:26:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

"Sit here and act like you get along"
[close]

Guess Nora didn't get the memo about Man Spreading. Jeez. Score another point for Team Lizzie.
[close]

Nora can spread her legs however she wants, don't you put baby in a corner
When I’m wrong I say I’m wrong.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #783 on: September 05, 2019, 05:47:24 PM »
Nora is ready

But does Nora have a purple Le Creuset teapot? Didn't think so.

links, pics, and quotes

links, pics, and quotes

https://hypebeast.com/2019/10/nora-vasconcellos-adidas-skateboarding-3mc-footwear-apparel-unisex-collection-release

adidas Skateboarding‘s first-ever female rider Nora Vasconcellos is releasing a six-piece capsule collection of unisex footwear and apparel, including a unique artwork-adorned 3MC sneaker.

The collaborative collection includes two color-blocked pastel polo shirts, a pair of lavender chino pants, an insulated yellow fleece and a hand-painted, watercolor T-shirt that takes its inspiration from Vasconcellos’ love of florals. The adidas Skateboarding 3MC gets reworked by the team rider in a complementing lavender hue, with a dusty pink accent seen on the heel and a white vulcanized sole unit.

Vasconcellos’ artwork has been printed onto the insoles of each foot, offering a personal touch to her collaborative pair. Her hometown of Pembroke, MA along with her birth year are stitched into the shoe’s heel tabs, while pale yellow taken from the apparel line has been used to make the adidas branding and rubber stripe stand out against the lavender suede upper.

https://www.vans.eu/news/lizzie-armanto-fall-collection.html

With the creative influence of global skate team rider Lizzie Armanto, Vans Pro Skate delivers a fresh take on the Era Pro with stylish apparel to match. The Lizzie Armanto-inspired collection embraces the colorful palette fall provides with the Era Pro in Nostalgia Rose, along with matching apparel and accessories to complete the look. Lizzie is known for sprinkling her own unique flare in everything she does and this collection is no exception – her personal initials on the Era Pro’s tongue, complemented by handrawn flower artwork on the sole make this a one-of-a-kind Pro Skate shoe.

Featured in rose-toned canvas and black suede uppers, Lizzie Amanto’s Nostalgia Rose edition of the Vans Era Pro is enhanced with innovative performance features that include supportive UltraCush HD footbeds for the highest level of impact cushioning, and Duracap-reinforced underlays in high abrasion areas for premium, long-lasting durability and consistent fit.

Each piece in the apparel line is thoughtfully designed for Lizzie’s day-to-day activity and embroidered with her unique “LA” initials. The hero style is the comfortable yet stylish Authentic Pro Pant in matching pink tones, a relaxed and breathable fit pant for any skate session. The Lizzie IRI Hoodie is the perfect grab-and-go style that keeps you warm during those cool fall days, featured in Black or Golden Palm colorways.

Hand-picked by Lizzie, the Chrys BF long sleeve tee in Marshmellow makes this white tee eye-catching, with chrysanthemums in full bloom along the arm and back. The Lizzie Sleek Sk8 Pack in Black is simple in approach but designed with every item in mind, from tech gear to a skateboard, this pack keeps everything fitted safe and soundly.

An esteemed member of the Vans family since 2014, Lizzie Armanto is an influential member in skate history as she continues to progress and empower the entire scene. As the first female to be featured on the cover of Transworld Skateboarding in addition to Thrasher Magazine cover honors, and a full video part with Birdhouse, Lizzie has every corner of the industry targeted.

https://shop.ccs.com/vans-womens-lizzie-iri-hoodie-golden-palm

https://www.zumiez.com/pro/lizzie-armanto.html

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
This is like watching two different colored Power Rangers get into a fight using a more realistic representation of 2019 weapon technology than what the original show was foreshadowing
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:19:38 PM by silhouette »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote

[close]

Guess Nora didn't get the memo about Man Spreading. Jeez. Score another point for Team Lizzie.
\
  Get a life
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
Expand Quote

[close]

Maybe you could mansplain it to her

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
\
  Get a life

Through out this whole thread... that's what offends you the most?  Out of all the other post talking about queefing and shit like that? You are the one who needs to get a life. lol  Lizzie hater.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
\
  Get a life
[close]

Through out this whole thread... that's what offends you the most?  Out of all the other post talking about queefing and shit like that? You are the one who needs to get a life. lol  Lizzie hater.

I got like 2 posts into whatever page of the thread I opened.  I saw ur's and quoted it.  I didn't read the whole mother fucker.   edit: Sorry ur rite I guess.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 07:07:27 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
\
  Get a life
[close]

[close]

I got like 2 posts into whatever page of the thread I opened.  I saw ur's and quoted it.  I didn't read the whole mother fucker.   edit: Sorry ur rite I guess.

This team Nora vs Lizzy beef is real. lol  I will say this that when I made that comment there where articles going around about anti-manspreading chair.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176

Nora and Lizzie pro antimanspreading chairs coming soon
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth

Untrue they would be purple lavender.

Or are they still in the prototype phase?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Maybe you could maamsplain it to her

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
Expand Quote

[close]
Untrue they would be purple lavender.

Or are they still in the prototype phase?

Shit, those wouldn't stop me one bit.  I'd just sit on one ass cheek with the other leg draped over the ridge side and let it all hang out.  I don't really get how the one with the block in the middle would stop me from going wide, but I guess someone just wanted to make a point even if the idea is heavily flawed.

Ain't nobody gonna stop me from airing out the undercarriage, no matter how hard they try.  After skating all day, it's more dangerous to keep that heat from dispersing as nature intended.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
Team Nora
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 282

Did this just turn into an Anthony Pappalardo thread?

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100

Never saw this video till now...even though it came out almost two year's ago...I guess they had a falling out  :'(

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Never saw this video till now...even though it came out almost two year's ago...I guess they had a falling out  :'(

Yes because purple duhhhh

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes because lavender duhhhh

I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

Mongoloid

Nora got stronger eyebrow game, but the 70’s pastel fart trapper pants aesthetic isn’t my vibe.

Girls are catty, but skaters in general are cattier.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
What she said at the end, can she honestly look at what she is doing and not see her for herself that she is nowhere near pro level skateboarding? Does she not understand that she is where she is because she's a woman?

Again, this is not hating women.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
What she said at the end, can she honestly look at what she is doing and not see her for herself that she is nowhere near pro level skateboarding? Does she not understand that she is where she is because she's a woman?

maybe she's being coacched to say that? take away 'women's' comps and just let everyone duke it out. elissa used to skate tampa.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
Nora got stronger eyebrow game, but the 70’s pastel fart trapper pants aesthetic isn’t my vibe.

Girls are catty, but skaters in general are cattier.

i can fuck with the pastel fart trapper pants

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

links, pics, and quotes

https://hypebeast.com/2019/10/nora-vasconcellos-adidas-skateboarding-3mc-footwear-apparel-unisex-collection-release

Expand Quote
adidas Skateboarding‘s first-ever female rider Nora Vasconcellos is releasing a six-piece capsule collection of unisex footwear and apparel, including a unique artwork-adorned 3MC sneaker.

The collaborative collection includes two color-blocked pastel polo shirts, a pair of lavender chino pants, an insulated yellow fleece and a hand-painted, watercolor T-shirt that takes its inspiration from Vasconcellos’ love of florals. The adidas Skateboarding 3MC gets reworked by the team rider in a complementing lavender hue, with a dusty pink accent seen on the heel and a white vulcanized sole unit.

Vasconcellos’ artwork has been printed onto the insoles of each foot, offering a personal touch to her collaborative pair. Her hometown of Pembroke, MA along with her birth year are stitched into the shoe’s heel tabs, while pale yellow taken from the apparel line has been used to make the adidas branding and rubber stripe stand out against the lavender suede upper.
[close]

https://www.vans.eu/news/lizzie-armanto-fall-collection.html

Expand Quote
With the creative influence of global skate team rider Lizzie Armanto, Vans Pro Skate delivers a fresh take on the Era Pro with stylish apparel to match. The Lizzie Armanto-inspired collection embraces the colorful palette fall provides with the Era Pro in Nostalgia Rose, along with matching apparel and accessories to complete the look. Lizzie is known for sprinkling her own unique flare in everything she does and this collection is no exception – her personal initials on the Era Pro’s tongue, complemented by handrawn flower artwork on the sole make this a one-of-a-kind Pro Skate shoe.

Featured in rose-toned canvas and black suede uppers, Lizzie Amanto’s Nostalgia Rose edition of the Vans Era Pro is enhanced with innovative performance features that include supportive UltraCush HD footbeds for the highest level of impact cushioning, and Duracap-reinforced underlays in high abrasion areas for premium, long-lasting durability and consistent fit.

Each piece in the apparel line is thoughtfully designed for Lizzie’s day-to-day activity and embroidered with her unique “LA” initials. The hero style is the comfortable yet stylish Authentic Pro Pant in matching pink tones, a relaxed and breathable fit pant for any skate session. The Lizzie IRI Hoodie is the perfect grab-and-go style that keeps you warm during those cool fall days, featured in Black or Golden Palm colorways.

Hand-picked by Lizzie, the Chrys BF long sleeve tee in Marshmellow makes this white tee eye-catching, with chrysanthemums in full bloom along the arm and back. The Lizzie Sleek Sk8 Pack in Black is simple in approach but designed with every item in mind, from tech gear to a skateboard, this pack keeps everything fitted safe and soundly.

An esteemed member of the Vans family since 2014, Lizzie Armanto is an influential member in skate history as she continues to progress and empower the entire scene. As the first female to be featured on the cover of Transworld Skateboarding in addition to Thrasher Magazine cover honors, and a full video part with Birdhouse, Lizzie has every corner of the industry targeted.
[close]

https://shop.ccs.com/vans-womens-lizzie-iri-hoodie-golden-palm

https://www.zumiez.com/pro/lizzie-armanto.html

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
I conspire that this is a Trojan horse type of situation..

Lizzie and nora create this fake beef to sell more product..

Lavender was a pantone color of the year couple years back.. It takes couple of years to it get popular.. Mass production.. I need dates so I can puleo the numbers..

Lpq can you find any information of this possibility?

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image

there's no such thing as pro level skateboarding nowadays. Not as it used to be at least.
If you can move boards with your name on it, you probably deserve it

probably not hating on women, but still missing what's the drive at the moment for female skateboarders.
Lil girls need role models to get into skateboarding at the moment. Maybe later in female skateboarding history, it will be more based on skills as well.
I know adidas pushes her a lot and maybe it's a bit too much. She's still great on a skateboard
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 02:23:32 AM by BALARGUE »

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote

[close]

there's no such thing as pro level skateboarding nowadays. Not as it used to be at least.
If you can move boards with your name on it, you probably deserve it

probably not hating on women, but still missing what's the drive at the moment for female skateboarders.
Lil girls need role models to get into skateboarding at the moment. Maybe later in female skateboarding history, it will be more based on skills as well.
I know adidas pushes her a lot and maybe it's a bit too much. She's still great on a skateboard
I didn't say she didn't deserve to be pro. And I didn't "miss what's the drive for female skateboardes", I was wondering how she saw her own skateboarding based on her own words in this video. She's not a great skateboarder, she's "good for being a girl".