Author Topic: GX 1000 are promoting asshole behavior  (Read 36530 times)

captaindoody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -70
  • A turd for you
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: GX 1000 are promoting asshole behavior
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2019, 05:28:22 PM »
RIP Pspliff
Miss you dawg

Rick_Kane

« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2019, 06:21:14 PM »
Jesus Christ people are missing the point.

It’s not about ragging on street skating, this clip wouldn’t be an issue if he kept to his own lane.

It’s the fact that he’s pushing people off the road for no good reason except to fill his ego. For HIS fun, other people that need to use the road be damned.

The clip is only about this, not about the actual hill bomb that they don’t actually show much of.

Ask yourself, would I defend this if it was a cyclist? A scooterer? A long boarder? Another driver doing this for kicks?

Well Pablo is dead, so that must make you feel pretty good, huh? Street justice for making cars temporarily merge over. Consider it a victory you fucking cuck.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2019, 06:28:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
literally a video of two people bombing a hill. shut up you fucking dweeb.
[close]

They don’t even bother to capture the actual bomb.

All they are doing is showcasing a dude pushing on the wrong side of the road (when there is absolutely zero reason for him to be there) and forcing oncoming traffic into the shoulder of the road.

Don’t pretend that clip was about hill bombing, it was a scooter kid getting into everyone’s way at the skate park ON PURPOSE
[close]

have you ever bombed a hill in incoming traffic? if not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit strait.
[close]

“Have you ever scooted around the skatepark and cut everyone off? If not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit straight “

All the downhilling I’ve done was on controlled roads or staying in lane. That was more than enough of a rush for me.

I understand that for some people it isn’t.

But for fucks sakes, all I’m saying if you are going to do something risky, make sure you don’t involve innocent people. It’s not that hard of a concept.

Go fucking put on a squirrel suit or something. Leave other people out of your death wish.
[close]
You are one hundred percent  a pussy
[close]
Have you seen the pounding a pussy can take?

Certainly he has not.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2019, 06:34:58 PM »
Acting obnoxious abroad and this being brought up around the time the GX Japan clip came out was the first time their approach rubbed me the wrong way.
yeah, that clip sealed the deal for me honestly, dudes fucked up peoples spots with no regard or consideration. people in here spouting 90s bullshit, but if you went and blew up LOVE park like that and ruined it for everyone, dudes would have hunted you down and strung you up

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2019, 06:36:00 PM »
Expand Quote

It’s not about ragging on street skating, this clip wouldn’t be an issue if he kept to his own lane.

It’s the fact that he’s pushing people off the road for no good reason except to fill his ego. For HIS fun, other people that need to use the road be damned.

The clip is only about this, not about the actual hill bomb that they don’t actually show much of.

Ask yourself, would I defend this if it was a cyclist? A scooterer? A long boarder? Another driver doing this for kicks?
[close]

Well Pablo is dead, so that must make you feel pretty good, huh? Street justice for making cars temporarily merge over. Consider it a victory you fucking cuck.

1- the action I object to, it’s asshole behavior that GX has a pattern of. I didn’t know it was Pablo when I posted this, and I still don’t care.

2- GX are happy to put this kind of shit out there, again and again, for their own fame.

3- Don’t be an asshole and put words in my mouth. I never, never once said Pablo got what he deserved. I don’t wish death on anyone except maybe mass murderers. Kindly fuck off.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2019, 06:37:37 PM »

Small 2 lane road with 4 skaters. Pablo protecting his crew by forcing cars way outside. Can't trust drivers. When I lived in SF almost got ran over on my bike while staying in my lane far right & one time while skating to school .
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 06:47:47 PM by rawr1922 »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2019, 06:39:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

1- the action I object to, it’s asshole behavior that GX has a pattern of. I didn’t know it was Pablo when I posted this, and I still don’t care.

2- GX are happy to put this kind of shit out there, again and again, for their own fame.

3- Don’t be an asshole and put words in my mouth. I never, never once said Pablo got what he deserved. I don’t wish death on anyone except maybe mass murderers. Kindly fuck off.

Fuck you. You have no business in skating. Like I said, quit and join a softball league. It suits you much better.

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2019, 06:56:09 PM »
"forced off the road" you gotta be kidding -- it looks like the drivers just moved over 5 feet for a second & probably didn't even need to hit the brakes

you're acting like they flew off a cliff lol

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2019, 07:52:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Fuck you. You have no business in skating. Like I said, quit and join a softball league. It suits you much better.

Again and again, you don’t (can’t?) answer my arguments, so you attack me with work out bullshit like ‘cuck’ or ‘you’re not a skater’.

But you know what, you might be right on the second charge, but not in the way you think.

I’ve been skating for over 3 decades, but I don’t attach my identity to it so closely that I end up feeling obliged to defend any asshat behavior that is deemed ‘cool’ in skateboarding (especially when the main market is preteen boys).

I also don’t particularly feel anything when people like you try to use that as some kind of corer-than-thou insult.  Just like unthinking SWJs or hypocritical conservatives, I think it’s funny that you feel like you need to defend something obviously wrong just because you have an emotional attachment to it.

But I will say this, saying that I’m happy about somebody’s death is really fucking low.

Again, kindly fuck off.

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2019, 08:02:27 PM »
lmao you sound like a mf baby

Rick_Kane

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2019, 08:03:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Again and again, you don’t (can’t?) answer my arguments, so you attack me with work out bullshit like ‘cuck’ or ‘you’re not a skater’.

But you know what, you might be right on the second charge, but not in the way you think.

I’ve been skating for over 3 decades, but I don’t attach my identity to it so closely that I end up feeling obliged to defend any asshat behavior that is deemed ‘cool’ in skateboarding (especially when the main market is preteen boys).

I also don’t particularly feel anything when people like you try to use that as some kind of corer-than-thou insult.  Just like unthinking SWJs or hypocritical conservatives, I think it’s funny that you feel like you need to defend something obviously wrong just because you have an emotional attachment to it.

But I will say this, saying that I’m happy about somebody’s death is really fucking low.

Again, kindly fuck off.

So you're pushing 50 and have a Slap account with the name cucktard and are chastising street skaters for skating in the street and I'm the asshole? Again, fuck you.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2019, 08:10:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Again, kindly fuck off.
[close]

So you're pushing 50 and have a Slap account with the name cucktard and are chastising street skaters for skating in the street and I'm the asshole? Again, fuck you.

What he said. If you're pushing 50 and using cucktard, you're 99% the asshole here.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2019, 08:13:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Again, kindly fuck off.
[close]

At least you're the adult, what with all the account focusing and edgy trolling rhetoric.

Keep spinning the yarn, asshat.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2019, 09:00:08 PM »
Never forget the time one of the creative agency soy boys from the Fyre Festival documentary wore a GX1000 shirt on camera.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2019, 10:13:25 PM »
Pretty sure cucktard is the gipper

farisskates

• Rep: 1
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2019, 11:28:49 PM »
Sad to say, but their homie died because of being on the road with cars. They didn't learn from that? Idk. Not my place to speak on anyone, but it's like a kick to the teeth.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2019, 11:45:05 PM »
Isn't Cucktard from Canada?  Isn't GX from San Fran? 

fuckethat3

• Rep: 0
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2019, 11:50:01 PM »
Like pretty much anyone else, l was blown away by the gnarliness of the crew in their full length vid, almost enough to overlook the shady shit like running into people in the landings of ‘their’ tricks.

But after seeing people share clips of their insta over and over, this ‘fucking people over for clips’ is not isolated incidents, it’s a straight up part of their image that they are apparently happy to promote.

Security guard head trauma because they didn’t want to leave the spot aside, P-Spliff dead because he wanted to skitch and ended up putting an innocent person through the trauma of killing him aside, all the drivers that have to stop or swerve around them aside,

They are now forcing drivers onto the shoulder of the road as they hillbomb.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sDY2-Apby/?igshid=f9ajfqylmldd

For zero reason. They could, like any other skater who just wants to bomb, stay in their lane and go just as fast. But no, they want to bring innocent people into their fucking games without their consent, for the sake of clips and fame.

This seems like the height of selfishness to me, there are so many other ways of skating, including bombing, without putting other innocent people in danger.

Fuck this shit.

Dude you’re fucking trash. “Because he wanted to skitch”?? Like his death was a selfish act, and he wasn’t innocent? Like his friends, family, and more weren’t affected by his death as well? So insensitive and stupid. Yeah, it’s dumb for me to spend my time commenting as well, but you actually don’t seem to be anything more than a dumbass, so uncontrollably fed up by some shit that doesn’t affect you, that you’ll say some fucked up insensitive shit about someone who passed.

Dumbledore

• Rep: -2
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2019, 11:51:55 PM »
I still support these assholes.

I'm down with outlaws, rebels, & recklessness. Refreshing to see some individuals still living life on their terms during this extremely PC soft society

lmao my cringe receptors are over stimulated

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2019, 12:00:00 AM »

You are correct.

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2019, 12:14:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You are correct.

Damn I wanted it so bad

blunted

« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2019, 02:06:15 AM »
Eh they'll grow out of it. Turn 30 and look back to realize it was obnoxious but just shit you do when you're young and living in the moment. If they're normal healthy people, they'll probably feel bad for acting that way.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 02:15:47 AM by blunted »

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2019, 04:22:00 AM »
As a person who does concern himself with societal balance to a degree, I find that when the opportunity to remind fools folks that the roads must be shared presents itself... I will roll up.  and i will jump up.  and i will fly up.  while they sit in their world choking metal cages trying to look at their phones dying slow, i feel it's my civic responsibility to remind them that there are others who are more alive, more engaged, more free.  because who is innocent in a society that is increasingly becoming more and more of a shit show, beginning to eat itself in murderous and tragic ways... 

on a lighter note, even though the quality is shit my gx hat remains a favorite because when i wear it in public i am just beset by 100% tough pussy.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2019, 04:25:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Like pretty much anyone else, l was blown away by the gnarliness of the crew in their full length vid, almost enough to overlook the shady shit like running into people in the landings of ‘their’ tricks.

But after seeing people share clips of their insta over and over, this ‘fucking people over for clips’ is not isolated incidents, it’s a straight up part of their image that they are apparently happy to promote.

Security guard head trauma because they didn’t want to leave the spot aside, P-Spliff dead because he wanted to skitch and ended up putting an innocent person through the trauma of killing him aside, all the drivers that have to stop or swerve around them aside,

They are now forcing drivers onto the shoulder of the road as they hillbomb.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0sDY2-Apby/?igshid=f9ajfqylmldd

For zero reason. They could, like any other skater who just wants to bomb, stay in their lane and go just as fast. But no, they want to bring innocent people into their fucking games without their consent, for the sake of clips and fame.

This seems like the height of selfishness to me, there are so many other ways of skating, including bombing, without putting other innocent people in danger.

Fuck this shit.
[close]

Dude you’re fucking trash. “Because he wanted to skitch”?? Like his death was a selfish act, and he wasn’t innocent? Like his friends, family, and more weren’t affected by his death as well? So insensitive and stupid. Yeah, it’s dumb for me to spend my time commenting as well, but you actually don’t seem to be anything more than a dumbass, so uncontrollably fed up by some shit that doesn’t affect you, that you’ll say some fucked up insensitive shit about someone who passed.

You sound like someone that was personally affected by P-Spliff’s death, and if that’s the case, I’m sorry you lost him. Lots of people say he was a great guy.

And yes, of course he left his family and friends hurting. That’s so obvious that I didn’t bother to say it. They are also victims of all of this.

What I don’t get about your statement is that you imply he was ‘innocent’, like this just happened to him and he was a passive bystander.

I’ll try to make myself clear with a similar situation. People die all the time in thrill-seeking sports. Mountain climbers, for example. Like P-Spliff, they know the danger of what they are doing and accept the potential consequences.  When they die, it’s tragic (they might have families, partners, children, etc), but they are not really ‘victims’ because they willingly put themselves in those dangerous situations. Not ‘innocent’ at all.

The difference is, with climbing (and most other extreme sports) everyone in the group knows and accepts the consequences. They have all consented to whatever outcome.

In this case, GX is involving innocent people without their consent in their thrill ride. And when P-Spliff skitched that car without the drivers permission and maybe knowledge, P-Spliff burdened him with that trauma of killing him. That is grossly unfair, and time and time again I see GX (and to be fair, a lot of other people) posting vids they are involving truly innocent people in their quest for adrenaline.

So let’s not lessen his abilities by saying he was an innocent victim. He was a phenomenal skater that knew what he was doing when skitched. And like with any dangerous sport, he gambled.

And his family and friends lost. Plus that driver.

That’s what I’m getting at.

Street skating does not need to involve innocent bystanders. Leave them out of our games to the largest extent possible and use practices that minimize encounters with them.

What I’m saying is, learn from this and don’t go out of your way, like in this vid, to purposely put yourself in their way for ‘fun’.

theintern43

• Rep: -19
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2019, 05:13:14 AM »
but... "he's the homie"

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2019, 05:27:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
literally a video of two people bombing a hill. shut up you fucking dweeb.
[close]

They don’t even bother to capture the actual bomb.

All they are doing is showcasing a dude pushing on the wrong side of the road (when there is absolutely zero reason for him to be there) and forcing oncoming traffic into the shoulder of the road.

Don’t pretend that clip was about hill bombing, it was a scooter kid getting into everyone’s way at the skate park ON PURPOSE
[close]

have you ever bombed a hill in incoming traffic? if not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit strait.
[close]

“Have you ever scooted around the skatepark and cut everyone off? If not you haven’t lived and you need to get your shit straight “

All the downhilling I’ve done was on controlled roads or staying in lane. That was more than enough of a rush for me.

I understand that for some people it isn’t.

But for fucks sakes, all I’m saying if you are going to do something risky, make sure you don’t involve innocent people. It’s not that hard of a concept.

Go fucking put on a squirrel suit or something. Leave other people out of your death wish.
[close]
You are one hundred percent  a pussy
[close]
Have you seen the pounding a pussy can take?
[close]

Certainly he has not.

Certainly.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2019, 05:28:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Straight up Rick .
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2019, 05:32:48 AM »
As a person who does concern himself with societal balance to a degree, I find that when the opportunity to remind fools folks that the roads must be shared presents itself... I will roll up.  and i will jump up.  and i will fly up.  while they sit in their world choking metal cages trying to look at their phones dying slow, i feel it's my civic responsibility to remind them that there are others who are more alive, more engaged, more free.  because who is innocent in a society that is increasingly becoming more and more of a shit show, beginning to eat itself in murderous and tragic ways... 

on a lighter note, even though the quality is shit my gx hat remains a favorite because when i wear it in public i am just beset by 100% tough pussy.

Very well put
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2019, 07:57:35 AM »
Sad to say, but their homie died because of being on the road with cars. They didn't learn from that? Idk. Not my place to speak on anyone, but it's like a kick to the teeth.

Their homie that died is the one that’s in this clip. You preaching about the danger of this clip does nothing because the man in this clip has passed. Like who are you preaching too? Is there clips of current gx guys skating into incoming traffic that you think your warning? Like the guy you guys are bitching about is dead.

If anything this clip is just sad foreshadowing

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2019, 08:33:52 AM »
Eh they'll grow out of it. Turn 30 and look back to realize it was obnoxious but just shit you do when you're young and living in the moment. If they're normal healthy people, they'll probably feel bad for acting that way.

They're all almost 30 already and thats part of the issue. Acting like kids. GX skating is fire but their wannabe goonery is lame
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:55:30 AM by BacksideWallride »