Author Topic: Thoughts on psychedelic drugs and skating?  (Read 3577 times)

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 596
Re: Thoughts on psychedelic drugs and skating?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2020, 02:23:11 AM »
Anyone that knows me knows that I donít step onto a skateboard without first being in a mescaline-induced time wormhole in which everything that has ever happened or ever will happen is condensed into one beautiful, tragic singularity.  Really helps my flick.

Eggie Vedder

• Rep: 18
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 05:09:06 AM »
I am a large fan of acid but I feel like the trial and error aspect of skating just doesnít mix with acid. Failure just feels cosmically bad. Maybe skating a mini ramp and doing easy lines would be fun but I donít think a ledge would be enjoyable. I usually just find myself playing music or getting psyched on arts and crafts while on acid.

matty_c

• Rep: 57
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2020, 08:46:01 PM »
Whatís the best shit you guys seen on deems?

One time I smoked it and it was like cunts were coming in carrying the walls and just sliding new ones in there just men working in the periphery of my vision or something then Iím in a room with all these parallel lines going into infinity. Iím a tiler and I like straight lines and squares and flat shit I remember thinking fuck yeah this is mint then thereís this cunt coming at me in the air bout a metre above my head Iím looking at him but I donít want him to catch me looking. He looked like the dj from zoolander and he had big headphones
Heís getting closer just supermaning it and we lock eyes and he grins and gives me thumbs up and he passes above my head then Iím back in the first room but the ceiling is like ratcheting down and thereís a trumpet playing it keeps getting closer and finally the ceiling is right on my nose the trumpet is full crescendo then everything stops the ceiling shoots right back up and I come to and my dog is looking at me with hella wild eyes sheís just like cunt wtf

Another time it was like candy crush but Iíve said enough hahaha

Edit how do you guys smoke it Iím just a wasteful cunt I donít weigh shit I woulda smoked ounces of the shit over the years
I just sandwich it in a bong with something like dami for the maoi inhibitor
But yeah Iíve smoked huge whacks of the shit. Only drug I ever had with no tolerance build up honestly cocaine makes me feel way worse after. Dmt is nice as to do alone
Had a mate watch once and I was gone for about 9 mins he said it freaked him out so I just do it by myself now

Some of those sci fi fantasy animations remind me of dmt I reckon jerry loves it
listen to cosmic psychos

twic3

• Rep: -1
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2020, 11:43:46 AM »
I've skated on the come down of a trip but never while im peaking... idk the idea of skating while im fully in it just never resonated with me, lemme put on mindfield or bronze trust and just vibe out. What I do love is editing and putting together videos while im peaking, searching for songs off youtube, color correcting, and finding good transitions. Whenever I look back at it when I sober up it blows my mind that I made it lol.

CrappyChan

• Rep: -60
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2020, 12:12:20 PM »
First time i took acid i was at potrero and learned how to ollie into transition. I had alot of energy and could do basics but was rubbish at most stuff. I did a small amount of mushrooms last year and skated a park, got really close to doing my first legit on coping handplant. Might be fun to microdose again but ive been sober almost all year so i dont know about getting off the wagon again
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourne story"

Sila

• Rep: 38
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2020, 09:48:13 PM »
Psychedelics are some of the most powerful and eye opening substances. I've always wanted to skate on mescaline but I don't think it would be a good idea. It would be horrible to go through a serious injury while tripping. I think they're best used quietly in a good space with little distractions. I used to drink san pedro and walk for hours on end. Some of the best experiences ive had.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2020, 09:57:38 PM »
Man, you guys are all troopers. I took LSD and i had the worst time ever coming down. I skated to the grocery store after a night of tripping but I didn't really try any tricks, I just felt weird as shit trying to piece together reality. Don't think I'll be doing psyches for a while, but it was an interesting experience that definitely changed my perspective on things.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 11:00:36 PM by in love w/ fs shuvs »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -197
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2020, 06:23:07 AM »
Man, you guys are all troopers. I took LSD and i had the worst time ever coming down. I skated to the grocery store after a night travelling but I didn't really try any tricks, I just felt weird as shit trying to piece together reality. Don't think I'll ever do psyches again, but it was an interesting experience that definitely changed my perspective on things.
Iíve had two super y uncomfortable acid trips, one was when I took 7 hits, I was still skating at my local until I peaked and it was so strong that my muscles were all in strong pain.
The other time was like a week ago, 2 hits and a weed edible, when the edible kicked in it got super strong and uncomfortable, looking back on it, my face and jaw hurt super bad and it felt like I had been shot in the face and was fading in and out of life, I didnít skate this day.
Luckily I can come down from acid pretty quickly and Trips tend to last me around 3-4 hours. Both these times I had to take a benzo and kratom to bring me back down to earth.
The other time was recently
Iím a fat Siamese cat.

in love w/ fs shuvs

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2020, 12:55:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Man, you guys are all troopers. I took LSD and i had the worst time ever coming down. I skated to the grocery store after a night travelling but I didn't really try any tricks, I just felt weird as shit trying to piece together reality. Don't think I'll ever do psyches again, but it was an interesting experience that definitely changed my perspective on things.
[close]
Iíve had two super y uncomfortable acid trips, one was when I took 7 hits, I was still skating at my local until I peaked and it was so strong that my muscles were all in strong pain.
The other time was like a week ago, 2 hits and a weed edible, when the edible kicked in it got super strong and uncomfortable, looking back on it, my face and jaw hurt super bad and it felt like I had been shot in the face and was fading in and out of life, I didnít skate this day.
Luckily I can come down from acid pretty quickly and Trips tend to last me around 3-4 hours. Both these times I had to take a benzo and kratom to bring me back down to earth.
The other time was recently

I did 105ugs and I was coming down for like 11 hours. Shit sucked, I was paranoid for like a whole day.

matty_c

• Rep: 57
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2020, 06:26:33 PM »
Sore face probably from grinning like a cheshire cat for hours I been there too haha
listen to cosmic psychos

Eggie Vedder

• Rep: 18
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2020, 09:15:17 AM »
Sore face probably from grinning like a cheshire cat for hours I been there too haha

When I think of acid I associate it with the feeling in my face of smiling for hours. One time I hit a rough patch and remember so vividly the feeling of the muscles in my face going from intense smile slowly to a frown. Iíve only had a few bad trips but I have to say once they are over they are kind of profound. Everyone should try acid at some point. It really teaches you how to control your emotions and see everything from a more zoomed out complete view. Still donít think I would risk skating while tripping though.

ogvados

• Rep: 4
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »
Have some experience with skating on LSD. I received the acid by mail, delivered in an envelope. There should have been acid on me and my two friends who also skate. I think dosage was about 160mg. Skated so fast and every trick first try but felt myself so uncomfortable cus there were lot of people skating in that place. Next to my local spot where I skated was a park and I secluded myself in the trees. I turned on meditation music and thought a lot about being, about my family, problems and how many people I skate with are fake. I was doing some breathing techniques and as soon as I calmed down I went for a walk among the trees, it seemed very surprising to me how wonderful nature is. I liked the visuals, but not to say that I saw the fractals. The picture at times became blurred and the colors were much brighter. At one point I realized that you can do any trick, the main task is just to believe in it.

in love w/ fs shuvs

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2020, 10:59:43 PM »
Have some experience with skating on LSD. I received the acid by mail, delivered in an envelope. There should have been acid on me and my two friends who also skate. I think dosage was about 160mg. Skated so fast and every trick first try but felt myself so uncomfortable cus there were lot of people skating in that place. Next to my local spot where I skated was a park and I secluded myself in the trees. I turned on meditation music and thought a lot about being, about my family, problems and how many people I skate with are fake. I was doing some breathing techniques and as soon as I calmed down I went for a walk among the trees, it seemed very surprising to me how wonderful nature is. I liked the visuals, but not to say that I saw the fractals. The picture at times became blurred and the colors were much brighter. At one point I realized that you can do any trick, the main task is just to believe in it.

One of my friends said that shit and he unlocked tre-flips after his trip. Wish I could say I learned a new trick, I still suck. Maybe if I tried a microdose though...

Croquet temper

• Rep: 5
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2020, 02:45:06 PM »
I've never skated on shrooms or LSD and honestly it never occurred to me to try it. I started skating again, but I might need to sort myself out a bit if I ever plan on tripping again. Sometimes it just seems like life is crazy enough as it is.