Author Topic: Interview w/ Anderson Stevie, former Brazilian Gangster going for skating  (Read 1549 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2274
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Gnarly ass life right there

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
J Scott hands down son situation here.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 05:16:40 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
the way he talked about having a kid bummed me out. he clearly thinks it's a massive burden to have a kid, from the way he references both his and his friends kid.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Beeker

• Rep: 41
the way he talked about having a kid bummed me out. he clearly thinks it's a massive burden to have a kid, from the way he references both his and his friends kid.

Being poor and having a kid is a massive burden and it was nice that he was real about it despite being kinda fucked up. He'll probably learn soon enough that saying anything besides "I do it so he'll have a future" and "he's the best thing that ever happened to me" is a no-no.

boxlogo

Avoiding his kid like mfn boss while not so subtly beaming tricks he’s done.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
Jenkem at it again with compelling and original content...

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
ha he named his child after antwuan dixon
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

MisterX

• Rep: 51
The parts where he was inserting which tricks he did or was trying was a little off putting, and I understand the hustle, but it just came off a little cringe.  I am also wondering if he got a board when Dill was at the shop or is actually getting boxes?