Author Topic: Kevin Bradley in Blessed  (Read 10466 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Kevin Bradley in Blessed
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2019, 02:28:57 PM »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2019, 03:45:11 PM »
Dill dont give a fuck about his riders footage, but nike, adidas, vans and cons give.
None of those brands actually care as long as you move product. Nike has had Gino on for like 15 years and he's maybe put out 2 minutes of footage in that time frame (unless he got on before Yeah Right). Adidas has Benny Fairfax who almost never puts out solo parts (the closest is Palasonic), and KB has more footage than him. If you are a legend or on a brand that is insanely popular outside of skateboarding (Palace, Supreme) all those companies will overlook a lack of footage, because they are more relevant than some contest skater in regards to marketing.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2019, 12:06:10 PM »
Less is More.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2019, 12:25:39 PM »
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2019, 01:08:26 PM »
are there enough orders coming in still that Blessed shouldn't be used as a promo video?

if you're SOTY your footage should be regularly accessible at this point.

it's been practically a fucking year!

i believe away days is being withheld as well. like adidas needs the ~20k MAX it probably brings in sales a year. would much better serve as a promo for their team.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2019, 02:08:41 PM »
are there enough orders coming in still that Blessed shouldn't be used as a promo video?

if you're SOTY your footage should be regularly accessible at this point.

it's been practically a fucking year!

i believe away days is being withheld as well. like adidas needs the ~20k MAX it probably brings in sales a year. would much better serve as a promo for their team.
Word I do not get the thinking putting this stuff behind a pay wall. Maybe it's an iTunes exclusivity thing?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2019, 02:28:29 PM »
the carlyle group didn't get all those bills by giving shit away.

Free KB

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2019, 04:20:35 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Fucking lame.
[close]
[close]
strobeck had my vimeo account deleted with more than 200 edits on there of local skaters over some reedits i did of kb and some others...

i e mailed him to apologize and tell him that a lot of local footage will be lost if he doesn t pull back the claim.

he didn t even respond. really seems like the worst dude

Damn, such a dick move. What an asshole.

Ingenting Polisen

• Rep: 1
    • https://imgur.com/a/ErQuTFP avatar image
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2019, 05:45:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Fucking lame.
[close]
[close]
strobeck had my vimeo account deleted with more than 200 edits on there of local skaters over some reedits i did of kb and some others...

i e mailed him to apologize and tell him that a lot of local footage will be lost if he doesn t pull back the claim.

[close]

Would be pretty sick if we all went on his instagram to make him pull back the claim

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2019, 08:07:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Fucking lame.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Would be pretty sick if we all went on his instagram to make him pull back the claim
Honestly I don't even get his line of thinking on re-edits. It just looks like somebody kicking the ladder out once they got to the top.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

dirty ol man

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2019, 08:08:38 AM »
i'm sure strobeck never watches any footage of other videographers for free. i'm sure he hasn't seen "cover version" either which essentially smokes most street footage these days.

doesn't seem like it's Supreme's policy either because Cherry is readily available. come off it!

dirty ol man

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2019, 08:10:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Fucking lame.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Honestly I don't even get his line of thinking on re-edits. It just looks like somebody kicking the ladder out once they got to the top.

also zero mention of copying Dan Wolfe's style in any interviews makes me salty.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2019, 09:12:14 AM »
By the tone of those comments, you'd think Strobeck is the only dude in history to try to keep parts of his full-length from hitting YouTube, rather than one of a dozen filmers who are doing the exact same thing right now.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2019, 09:01:12 PM »
mandible claw raised this question the other day on his instagram. at what point does it stop being theft of someone elses IP and start becoming art? is it a filter, is it a new song, is it a re edit?

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2019, 06:52:53 AM »
A wow, cannot believe the guy who seemed like a douche turned out to be a douche.