Author Topic: Fancy Lad TOO HOT FOR TV (check the k/f back lip on the stupidest flatbar ever)  (Read 1069 times)

GOKU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113

Fun little mish-mash of footy. Their VX1000 (and I think most of their tapes :'( ) got stolen on a recent trip to NYC, I dunno if this is whatever they recovered/a medley of Instagram clips/some throwaway footy. Whatever it is, always happy to see it! Some very fun boys, back when I lived with them I had debilitating mental illness issues and rarely left my room to go out on the sesh. Now I'm properly medicated and can't wait to go skate with these beautiful jesters before they all get evicted in September  :-[

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
I love the video. That sucks that all of their shit got stolen. People suck. They seem like they'd be a fun group to hang out with.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
That was rad. I don't understand the things Matt Tomasello does, but I enjoy it.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
ahha super fun, I knew it was going to be great from the opening clip on the stairs.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
Love you boys. Please move to eastie after your evicted.

Hey Goku, unrelated, but whatever happened to that spot that had the rainbow looking ground with the flowing hips and banks? I think it was in Somerville?

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Love you boys. Please move to eastie after your evicted.

Hey Goku, unrelated, but whatever happened to that spot that had the rainbow looking ground with the flowing hips and banks? I think it was in Somerville?

They turned all those awesome bank-hump-tittyvolcanoes into stupid fucking planters. At least we've got that new pump track / skatepark in Lower Allston! I live about 25 mins outside the city now, I gotta go check that spot ASAP  :o

feedmeseymour

i miss seeing tate footage.

jtrpma

• Rep: 45
  • PMA
The Fancy Lad stuff is the most refreshing stuff in skateboarding, right now.

does anyone know where the long yellow curb is?

the allston pump track is great, by the way. just the asphalt tends to melt and be sticky when it is too hot out

PMA

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
that was a kickflip fs board...