Author Topic: Passing a Urine Test  (Read 5257 times)

china white

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Passing a Urine Test
« on: March 15, 2007, 07:11:19 AM »
So dude, I slipped a few days ago and now my roomate wants me to take a drugtest today.  It was an isolated incidemt, so nothing to worry about, but I really want to pass.  I have heard stories about putting a drop of bleach in the urine cup etc., but am kind of a nay sayer.  Apart from drinking lots of water to flouch my system out, do any of you have any worthwhile suggestions?

loophole

Re: Passing a Urine Test
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
how many days ago was it?

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 07:29:26 AM »
wasn't there some citric acid stuff or something you could take to fuck the test up? i dont remember what that thing was exactly, sorry.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

Jura

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 07:41:45 AM »
So dude, I slipped a few days ago and now my roomate wants me to take a drugtest today.  It was an isolated incidemt, so nothing to worry about, but I really want to pass.  I have heard stories about putting a drop of bleach in the urine cup etc., but am kind of a nay sayer.  Apart from drinking lots of water to flouch my system out, do any of you have any worthwhile suggestions?

Your roommate wants you to take a drug test? Do you mean your mother? Or maybe your warden?

What the fuck kind of setup do you have going where your "roommate" tells you take a drug test? Sounds pretty lame to me. Do you live with a priest?

Just go to a health food store. They always have something.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 08:05:35 AM »
yeah, tell your room mate to fuck off.

but it depends what it was, heroin is out of your system pretty fast, weed hangs around for ever.

i think drinking lots of apple juice is supposed to help and berocca if you get it in the US.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 08:11:16 AM »
wizinator is all you need

you can also do certo in a gallon of water if you are on a budget but it's pretty gnarly and kind of hard not to shit yourself when you pee.

trent steel

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 08:11:33 AM »
johnc knows how

china white

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 08:34:25 AM »
myroomate wanting me to take a Drugtest goes, and yes its pretty lame.  he also wants/pressures me to start going to NA agian.  Is any of this obsoloutley necessary? no. 
howerver, he knows my Dad, friends, etc.  He has told my friends and has hinted heavily at telling my Dad, an is even applying pressure for me to do so.

He is also a neuroscience PHD so he thinks he knows everything about hw the brain works, and how that applies to addiction.  I do not have a habbit, I don'g get sick, I don;t mug 102 yr old ladies (this actually happend the other day), but as an adult I reserve the righ to injest anything into my body that I bloodly well please, within reason of course.  In the long run this may be a good idea but in the short run, it's just going to cause distrust and other negative emotions.

Things are going well for me lately and I am hopefully about to get a very well paid job in the financial distric of Manhattan.  Long story short, I am clean right now but I feel like haveing one more sianara session before and celebration before these things pop up.  I was thinking I would piss my clean urine into a coupel cigar tubes to have on hand, pass the test and have one on backup for other such instances.  One  a sode note, I am not a junkie, this is nto going to ruin my life, I just want teh liberty and pleasure of the effecfts but also doing what I want to do when I can do it.  Thank god I am moving out in the next week or so.  Some helpful comments would be nice.

china white

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 08:39:06 AM »
by the way, this thread will be deleted before 8 EST incase my roomate creeps aroud here, lettering the cat out of the bag.

the sooner the knowledge you guys lay on me the better.

Inside Looking Out

• Rep: 0
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »

damian

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 08:45:34 AM »
make sure it's your 3rd or 4th piss of the day. the chemicals are deposited most in your first piss of the day, no shit.

damian

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 08:47:33 AM »
niacin helps too, but it'll make you itch and jaundice a little if you overdo it.

jawntis

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 08:48:21 AM »
Go to a GNC store, ask the person working for the drink that strips your system. You can even just straight up ask them for the "drug test drink." They don't care. It comes in like 3 flavors and doesn't taste that bad. It gives you a window in which you'll pass the test, meaning after you drink it, it takes like 2 hours to kick in, then you have a period of about 8 hours that you can pass the test, so just make sure you time it right. It works though.

Jura

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 08:52:39 AM »
Yeah what Jawntis said, def.

Also, move out ASAP. That situation is absolutely ridiculous. Tell your dad? I mean, wtf?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »
And your name is china white? Are you sure you're not hitting the slopes? That's one of the worst drugs out there.

Anyways, if you're sober now don't risk it and stay sober till after you get your nice job. It's simply not worth it.
Just imagine how high you're gonna be when you know you got the job, passed the test, and know you won't be tested again? Kind of like a celebratory high.

As far as your roommate, you might want to consider getting out of there. I imagine he'll be controlling in other areas as well and seems to have his nose where it doesn't belong. When you move out your parents you are a responsible adult, or have been given those rights. He sounds like a dude that'll snitch you out for anything
and it may bother you more later. My cousin is a phychology major and is the same way. It's fucking annoying.

I'm actually trying to get some weed out of my system to at the moment. I'm taking niacin and apple cider vinegar, but am glad this thread is up so I can peep other shit out too.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 08:58:37 AM »
johnc knows how

haha, damn. i had already forgotten about that.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

china white

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 09:06:25 AM »
Yeah, pretty fucking ridiculous no?  the whoel truth and nothing but the truth is that my urine is clear rith now.  As fucked up as it seams I just want one more swan song with the dirt, dirty.  kind of liek a celebration and have the window of oppotunity to do so.  I have pissed in a cup, clean piss, plan on transfering it into cigar tubes, so when and if I choose to ignore my better judgement and get faded once more, i'll pass anyway.  On a side note, this guy is not a total douce bag, he is one of my best freinds and is acting as one would. 

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »
look into the right storing temp for pee.

Just remember that it takes up to a month to get where you are now. I have tried one of those bottles that gives you a certain window to take the test. It didn't work. It may be a good thing to know what kind of test they'll give you. I know a guy who took the same drink I did and passed a test for his p.o.. It all depends. If it's a hair samp(most likely not) than forget about it.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 09:25:45 AM »
sobriety

SLUTBALL

• Rep: -25
  • kill yourself
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 09:27:36 AM »
detox

china white

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
thanks for the replies, wouldn't have even posted this if I thougth you guys would pass judgement.  so, urine is clean, no nead for detox becasue I don;t have a habbit, a job coming up soon so I def wont't be fuckign around then.  I am torn.  I might leave in an hour to cop a bag or two.  I have the clear urine in my possession, but temp is important from what i heare.    thanks, and more suggestions woudl be great.

china white

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 09:58:43 AM »
yo, if any of you bros could coome up with anything about what temp the urine has to be at if any in order to give an effective drug test that would be killer.  To ease you conscience, you are nto enabling me, I am not an addict, this has nothign to do with the law, but does have something to do with wanting in a subtle way to tell my roomate to fuckoff.  Thanks.

Jura

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »
Urine come out of the body at - get this - BODY TEMPERATURE! My gf took a drug test with clean urine (from a previously clean time) and just kept it close to her body and used one of those heat pads for cold toes. You certainly dont want the urine to be TOO old though... Just smuggle the clean, warm urine into the bathroom and fill the cup. Should be no worries.

damian

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
thanks for the replies, wouldn't have even posted this if I thougth you guys would pass judgement.  so, urine is clean, no nead for detox becasue I don;t have a habbit, a job coming up soon so I def wont't be fuckign around then.  I am torn.  I might leave in an hour to cop a bag or two.  I have the clear urine in my possession, but temp is important from what i heare.    thanks, and more suggestions woudl be great.
90-100 degrees

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
Yeah but to store it probably has to be cold. It has to be warm when they test it.

If you smoke weed mixed with tobbaco it'll take longer to get out of your system.
I only smoke on the weekends and am considering quiting alltogether.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 11:32:35 AM »
yo, if any of you bros could coome up with anything about what temp the urine has to be at if any in order to give an effective drug test that would be killer.  To ease you conscience, you are nto enabling me, I am not an addict, this has nothign to do with the law, but does have something to do with wanting in a subtle way to tell my roomate to fuckoff.  Thanks.

I'm telling you man, the wizinator is the way. It's synthetic urin with a heating system. You strap it around your waste and then there is a cord you unclamp to let the synth urin flow. I have used it and it works. Completely stress free way of passing a test.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 11:56:07 AM »
awesome story, nice life

otis b driftwood

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »

i work with addicts and hear this kind of shit all day long.
you are one and you're fucked.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 12:24:16 PM by otis b driftwood »

biggums mcgee

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 12:51:36 PM »
Yeah but to store it probably has to be cold. It has to be warm when they test it.

If you smoke weed mixed with tobbaco it'll take longer to get out of your system.
I only smoke on the weekends and am considering quiting alltogether.

can I ask you why? I'm considering doing the same, just wondering how someone else in my shoes feels about it..

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »
Well, as much as like weed my mind thinks way clearer and I get more shit done when I've been sober for at least a month. I think weed makes me paranoid and I tend to not socialize as much. I quit for 6 mo. recently and have started back up a month ago. During that time I was shocked at how well I spoke, how quickly I could respond, and how organized I was.

I haven't smoked in a week and won't hopefully for a long time.