Author Topic: Passing a Urine Test  (Read 5256 times)

cold budweisers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Passing a Urine Test
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 02:13:54 PM »
whats the deal with quitting weed?  i quit for a few months a little while ago and when i came back whenever i smoked i got all peranoid, self conscious, depressed.  anybody else experience this shit?

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 02:21:43 PM »
Expand Quote
yo, if any of you bros could coome up with anything about what temp the urine has to be at if any in order to give an effective drug test that would be killer.  To ease you conscience, you are nto enabling me, I am not an addict, this has nothign to do with the law, but does have something to do with wanting in a subtle way to tell my roomate to fuckoff.  Thanks.
[close]

i work with addicts and hear this kind of shit all day long.
you are one and you're fucked.

no offense china, but making reasons to do drugs is a big sign of an addict, i dont think youre fucked though. na is definetly bullshit in my opinion. you might need to just fess up to the addiction and ask your family and freinds for support, just be a 100% honest with them.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 02:22:37 PM »
I get parnoid from time to time but only when I smoke too much. Fucking hate it, start stressing about descions I make at works and things I have said to people. A beer or two usually helps out but really the best thing is too just not smoke so much.

I generally just puff a one hit of some kill and roll with it. Save the bongs and all that for bed time.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 02:24:06 PM »
whats the deal with quitting weed?  i quit for a few months a little while ago and when i came back whenever i smoked i got all peranoid, self conscious, depressed.  anybody else experience this shit?

believe it or not in this day and age the only completely safe way to smoke is if you grow yourself. weed being laced with additives such as rat poison and arsenic is pretty common.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 02:26:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yo, if any of you bros could coome up with anything about what temp the urine has to be at if any in order to give an effective drug test that would be killer.  To ease you conscience, you are nto enabling me, I am not an addict, this has nothign to do with the law, but does have something to do with wanting in a subtle way to tell my roomate to fuckoff.  Thanks.
[close]

i work with addicts and hear this kind of shit all day long.
you are one and you're fucked.
[close]

no offense china, but making reasons to do drugs is a big sign of an addict, i dont think youre fucked though. na is definetly bullshit in my opinion. you might need to just fess up to the addiction and ask your family and freinds for support, just be a 100% honest with them.

yeah,he might not be fucked, he needs to be honest with himself before he worries about anyone else.

na is quackery of the highest order, doesn't work.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2007, 02:33:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

believe it or not in this day and age the only completely safe way to smoke is if you grow yourself. weed being laced with additives such as rat poison and arsenic is pretty common.
yeah but that brings on a whole new level of paranoid. lol

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:47:23 PM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2007, 02:37:25 PM »
I get parnoid from time to time but only when I smoke too much. Fucking hate it, start stressing about descions I make at works and things I have said to people. A beer or two usually helps out but really the best thing is too just not smoke so much.

I generally just puff a one hit of some kill and roll with it. Save the bongs and all that for bed time.
yeah a few hits does me fine, but i do miss getting totally chopped and feeling positive, thinking about good things.  you're right about the beer thing though, that usually helps me mellow out a little.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2007, 02:40:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha, make me even more paranoid.  but yeah i've been thinking about growing some DaNk BuDDz

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
haha, make me even more paranoid.  but yeah i've been thinking about growing some DaNk BuDDz

I'd recommend white widow strain. It doesn't smell, grows fast, and has good yield. Most common dank on the streets due to this. Also look into state laws cause the penalty is the same from say 1 plant to up to whatever that number may be for your state. I used to grow 8 plants of white widow and 2 red dot. Red dot is something else and is rare cause growers don't fuck with it cause it doesn't yield enough but it's the best high I've ever had. Straight space walking. It looks like a bonzai tree and you'd be lucky to get 1/4 O  off of it. just stay low key and don't draw any attention and DON'T TELL ANYONE about it and  you're chilling

Another thing wrong with buying it is that growers use nutrients up to the point of chopping it down, which leaves chemicals in the weed. you're supposed to only use water for the last 3-6 weeks. They do this so it grows more. They also don't cure it right which pretty much does the same thing. They sell it wet so it weighs more but it tends to get moldy and that isn't good either.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 02:56:20 PM by MAGIK INC GROUPIE »

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2007, 02:55:11 PM »
dude

leave the lean alone

there is no

ONE MORE TIME

you know this

be strong now

for the temptation will come again

and if you relapse now

the next time you wanna get clean its gonna be alot harder later

forreal forreal

as corny as this sounds

we are a communitee

although there is more shit talked in these here boards in one topic than a martin, bill maher, ced the entertainer, and steven cobair(esp) poker roundtable

we all got love for each other

if you dont got homeys that you feel comfortable talking too

then hit up a slappal the next time you wanna use

YOU HAVE TO WANT TO BE CLEAN

but if you like flirting with disaster, chillin with tradegy, dancing with the devil etc...

thats on you playboy

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2007, 02:58:37 PM »
He's right. It's not worth it. I will say though that it was fun to experiment with it but it did become a habit for me and one that isn't any good. You kids out there are just better off not touching it. It will dumb you up real good. just peep my spelling.

otis b driftwood

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2007, 03:01:06 PM »
He's right. It's not worth it. I will say though that it was fun to experiment with it but it did become a habit for me and one that isn't any good. You kids out there are just better off not touching it. It will dumb you up real good. just peep my spelling.

china white is talking about heroin henry.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2007, 03:19:57 PM »
i guess heroin is kinda cool though, saw spudz mackenzie do it once
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Bklynbank

• Rep: -1
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2007, 05:28:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

china white is talking about heroin henry.

just follow charlies steps to staying clean

skatemore,man

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:22 PM »
Brother, stay clean!!!! I'm not one to say anything about fighting habits/addictions, because it's the hardest thing one will ever be faced with. My friend, a great skater, good guy, just got out of detox 6months ago. Dude was blowing the dope for 11 years-he's doing ok now-but shits still, and always will be a struggle for him as far as i can see.
Your roomie is trying to be straight, for a non user/addict (cause once you do dope one time you never forget it) he's looking to do the right thing. Obviously you're like "woah, chill...." but i'm sure he's seen heavy things hit the fan, those little blue baggies completely warp your perception, not necessarily into a downward spiral motion, but an inward spiral, twisting deeper and deeper into your own alone piece of oneness(which is really nothingness). Stay up brother, stay up.

As far as quitting smoking bud goes, man it's always the same story for me. I'll stop for a month or few, feel great then start smoking again. I usually stop because i start getting too deep into my head, lots of acidy stuff starts floating around and thats a severe downer. I get bummed out, in my head, and irritable. I've found that different types of herb do different things to ones perception, so to avoid the bullshit paranoia i've opted for something new. It used to be all about the headie buds, which i still like on occassion, but smoking blunts of nuuuuugs, the "exotic" as they call it around here, takes a toll on the dome piece. So lately it's been all about the midgrade sativa strains. No downtown brown brick shit, just old dude mids. Seriously this stuff saves money, gets you fairly high, minimal burnout. It's just like if i'm going to buy grass that isn't headie i'm certainly not going to spend $40/8th on beasters that get you lit for 20mins, fuck that, mids baby.hahaha, a year or 2 ago when the sweet tooth was filling up freezer bags man, never though i'd be praising mids, i used to laugh at people who smoked mids.... times change.

if you want minimal stink, quick growth, super stone grow low ryder, master stout, or powerstout. all bud in 60days, sativa/ruderalis/indica mixes, check it out.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »

damian

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2007, 11:36:21 AM »

weed has only done those things to me a few times ever. it'ss the mindset you're in i'm guessing, don't smoke when you're in a negative mood. i'll smooooke to relax not to dwell on shit that's in the past. .

damian

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »

h is heavy, but if it's a final bon voyage i don't see anything too wrong.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2007, 05:58:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

weed has only done those things to me a few times ever. it'ss the mindset you're in i'm guessing, don't smoke when you're in a negative mood. i'll smooooke to relax not to dwell on shit that's in the past. .
this is just a theory, but i think my paranoia and depression while on weed might be caused by residual anxiety from a bad experience on pcp or this time i did mushrooms and felt like my dick was made of elastic (it was a lot scarier than it sounds).

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
I thought mine came from just anxiety about succeding. If I smoke really good weed I think, "what the fuck am I doing, I need to do something with my self?" Other times, I'm happy as shit doing little to nothing and can be entertained with a rock and a body of water. I think the more day/weeks I go without it the easier it is to stay away from it...duh!

I'm quitting till I at least I get a good job. Then I'll smoke a celebratory blunt and quit again the next day.
 Anyways, when I started smoking only on weekends my health got alot better. I can't even remember the
last time I got sick. When I smoked everyday I was hella paranoid and always sick. I had enough, I'm done.

If yall kids want to skate to your best ability stay away from weed and all drugs. I swear being sober helps you become a more consistant skater. Just think of who the most consistant in the biz are and ask yourself if they smoke. I'm not even sure who but I can bet most of them are sober. Does Cole smoke weed?

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2007, 06:18:06 PM »
^^^ Alot of the best skaters I know smoke tons of weed.  Maybe they would be better without it, but no one could be sure.  Drinking is way worse - hangovers, weight gain, partying, whatever.  I know lots of people who smoke tons of weed but don't 'party' or go out or anyting, and they still skate tons.  Usually when people start going out to lots of bars and clubs and drinking alot they skate way less.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »
i'd have to agree, booze is a hell of a lot more damaging than weed.  if puffing herbs everyday works for you then do it, drinking doesn't really work the same way.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2007, 06:26:34 PM »
I think skating really fucked with my skating, but thats my own I guess. look at ryan sheckler, he doesn't smoke and look where that got him

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
I think skating really fucked with my skating

maybe you should quit smoking dude...

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »
yeah, booze is way worse but trip... skaters don't exactly drink in moderation and that's key. I know first hand.

It only takes one hit to cloud your mind.

And yeah, just to prove my point...

Koston=sober

P Rod= sober

T Hawk= sober

Cole    = sober

all those dudes are incredibly consistant.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2007, 06:31:18 PM »
did p. rod say he smoked in some thrasher innerview?

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2007, 06:32:53 PM »
well that's not say that he has, but I bet anything he doesn't habitually do it.

damian

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
yeah, weed is totally killing nick trapasso's career.
it's what you make it.

roulette

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2007, 10:59:24 AM »
koston drinks, p rod is sponsered by a bong company, gallant too

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »
when i was younger (not that im really that old now, but anyway) i could easily wake up without a hangover and go skating after a night of partying, but now i usually just feel like lazing at home doing nothing or if i actually go skating i feel like shit. heavy drinking surely doesn't do good for your skating even if some people manage to pull it off.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc