Author Topic: Passing a Urine Test  (Read 5255 times)

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Passing a Urine Test
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2007, 05:37:10 PM »
This isn't really the same but I just quit smoking cigarettes...it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't smoked anything since.  I started smoking little cigars instead of cigarettes, not inhaling as much.  I tried quitting cold turkey but my will power is pathetic.  2 weeks and I haven't smoked once. 

maybe I'm wierd, but I don't ever feel a dependency on weed and alcohol.  I used to smoke every day, drink 4 or 5 nights a week, getting plastered...but I just changed my surroundings and that was that.

but seriously, your last celebratory indulgence will not be your last.  I used to do that shit all the time with cigarettes, "yeah, this is my last one, promise."  never worked.  be careful.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
sick, i'm not the only one who changed to smoke little cigars after quitting cigs! works out great though, i stopped smoking for over a year and have only smoked cigars at special occasions (barcelona trip, new year) and after such an evening you wake up and think i'll never smoke again.
You can only stop addictions if you really want to, at least that is what quiting cigs and weed taught me.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2007, 07:57:33 PM »
exactly.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2007, 08:54:23 PM »
i'm talking about weed. Besides, I'm talking about when he made Koston into "Koston". He was dead sober. I know this. I tried to get him high in hopes that he'd start smoking and get lazy. hehehe Nah, that'd be funny though.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »
This isn't really the same but I just quit smoking cigarettes...it's been about 2 weeks and I haven't smoked anything since.  I started smoking little cigars instead of cigarettes, not inhaling as much.  I tried quitting cold turkey but my will power is pathetic.  2 weeks and I haven't smoked once. 

is it hard quitting smoking when youve been doing it for a whoppin 3 months?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2007, 07:24:52 AM »
i'm talking about weed. Besides, I'm talking about when he made Koston into "Koston". He was dead sober. I know this. I tried to get him high in hopes that he'd start smoking and get lazy. hehehe Nah, that'd be funny though.

"nice tre flip noseblunt, but if you really want to impress me, try one of these blunts... "

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2007, 07:36:03 AM »
Weed's fantastic... whenever I get smoked up, I feel like being really creative. As far as it relates to skating, there are very few things better in the world than being a little blunted while riding a mini ramp. So fun.

skatemore,man

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2007, 09:24:37 AM »
skating the park on saturday mornings is the best way to start the weekend and ditch the alcohol in your body. Smoke a roach from friday night, drink a yellow vitamin water, lively up yourself! just cruise around and shit will come to your board fast as the sweat leaving your body.

Does anyone with persistant joint pains find that drinking leads to more joint pain the next day? I'd imagine that the dehydration cuts into the amount of fluid lubricating the bone movement? Just wondering....

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2007, 11:12:29 AM »
drinking does do that it seems. I think apple cider vinegar helps in that regard. It oxygenates and thins your blood a little. All the stiffer joints I had are now gone. Pretty sure acv is to thank. A lot of vitamins and water will do it too. For years I was iron deficient and my finger nails would be all wrinkled looking and all I did was take iron and vitamin c and it's gone. And fuck all this stupid medicine for every little ailment for your body has when for generations your best line of defense was your immunity.

Anyways, to get back on point I feel like a million bucks cause I haven't been smoking and my sleeping patterns are kind of fixing themselves.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »
not smoking weed fucked with my sleep

liquid swords

• Rep: 6
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
when i was younger (not that im really that old now, but anyway) i could easily wake up without a hangover and go skating after a night of partying, but now i usually just feel like lazing at home doing nothing or if i actually go skating i feel like shit. heavy drinking surely doesn't do good for your skating even if some people manage to pull it off.

Same here, never go skating after a night of drinking anymore. Weed fucked with my skating too, seemed like my balance just dissapeared.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »
Expand Quote
when i was younger (not that im really that old now, but anyway) i could easily wake up without a hangover and go skating after a night of partying, but now i usually just feel like lazing at home doing nothing or if i actually go skating i feel like shit. heavy drinking surely doesn't do good for your skating even if some people manage to pull it off.
[close]

Same here, never go skating after a night of drinking anymore. Weed fucked with my skating too, seemed like my balance just dissapeared.

i almost cancelled my skate plans cause i was out last night. now im glad that i went skating anyway and had the best session. felt like 10 times as exhausting as normally, though. i had to sit down every couple minutes to catch my breath and all that.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
GOT DAT WMD! GOT DAT WMD!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

skatemore,man

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2007, 09:59:23 PM »
  I don't care what anyone else does, just don't let it consume everything you do.  Nothing should control you. 

true that man. i'm not going to make claims that i don't smoke pretty much every night but it's not something that gets in the way of functioning with life. It hit me one day chilling with one of my buddies, we had been smoking blunts all day, i mean we werne't paying for it so whatever right, but i said to myself, shit man, what good is this doing you, you're homie is so baked he's stuttering like ozzy." Soon after that day, when i'd finally been able stop myself from attaining herb that wasn't paid for i just started chilling out. It's funny to me sometimes, i used to smoke at minimum a half of dank/day, now a few blunts get me pied.

as far as skating goes, now that i don't smoke l's all day long, when i do burn it up before a shred the shit that comes out is buttery.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2007, 10:06:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"nice tre flip noseblunt, but if you really want to impress me, try one of these blunts... "

hehehe, right before his Tampa run. Muhauuuuuuu!!!

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »
roommate=gay lover

SLAP is for the haters.