Author Topic: Forest Kirby  (Read 6167 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: Forest Kirby
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2019, 08:48:42 AM »
Sugar Daddy?

ThrashGnar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2019, 02:05:47 PM »
If yall browsed most openly gay dudes' IGs youd ask yourself the same question about all of them, haha.  Seems like everyone is a billionaire / model / travel enthusiast.  I mean good for dudes who can live that life, but I feel like IG isn't always an accurate portrayal of someone's whole existence.  It's often a carefully crafted image that the person wants everyone to think of them.  Or food and dog pics.  Whatevs.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2019, 03:43:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Can you imaging needing to know the back story to every person who comes from money who crosses your path?
[close]

When I see people who are clearly very well-off, I generally automatically assume they are a massive douchebag. I really have no reason to do this, but I definitely do it and will continue to do it.
If someone is flaunting their wealth, they're a douchebag.
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

NOT - DLX_Customer_Service

• Rep: -7
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2019, 09:57:30 PM »
If yall browsed most openly gay dudes' IGs youd ask yourself the same question about all of them, haha.  Seems like everyone is a billionaire / model / travel enthusiast.  I mean good for dudes who can live that life, but I feel like IG isn't always an accurate portrayal of someone's whole existence.  It's often a carefully crafted image that the person wants everyone to think of them.  Or food and dog pics.  Whatevs.
So many of those types are doing “private shows” and shit to make serious cash and barely work, if ever.  Wife’s cousin moved from the Midwest to Hollywood with no higher education and zero job skills beyond having been a waiter at Olive Garden for 5 years (he was 32 when he moved there with his boyfriend), neither of them have high-paying jobs but somehow are leasing $70k cars for each and are living in a high-end apartment.  We wondered how they were getting ahead so fast, then we found their IG accounts which are nothing but strip shows in their undies and mentions of how to contact them for “private events”.
Gay culture’s hypersexuality creeps me out sometimes.  But, it’s obviously a world of financial potential if you have low-self-esteem and teenage-level sex drive. Ain’t my thing, but whatever, do as thou wilt if it doesn’t hurt anyone else.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2019, 02:17:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
So many of those types are doing “private shows” and shit to make serious cash and barely work, if ever.  Wife’s cousin moved from the Midwest to Hollywood with no higher education and zero job skills beyond having been a waiter at Olive Garden for 5 years (he was 32 when he moved there with his boyfriend), neither of them have high-paying jobs but somehow are leasing $70k cars for each and are living in a high-end apartment.  We wondered how they were getting ahead so fast, then we found their IG accounts which are nothing but strip shows in their undies and mentions of how to contact them for “private events”.
Gay culture’s hypersexuality creeps me out sometimes.  But, it’s obviously a world of financial potential if you have low-self-esteem and teenage-level sex drive. Ain’t my thing, but whatever, do as thou wilt if it doesn’t hurt anyone else.

You do know there are way more women getting naked for money than dudes right? Haha you sound like a hypocrite. Does their "hypersexuality" creep you out too, or just guys?

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2019, 06:32:51 AM »
Forrest*

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1530
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2019, 11:00:05 PM »
so is he a trophy bottom now?

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2019, 07:04:15 AM »
Sugar Daddies*

I know I saw this episode of Maverick Men before.

Hurricane Dorian is actually a sex move where a guy named Dorian blows everyone he can in a 48-72 hour period before going out to sea and disappearing 
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2019, 07:41:22 AM »
They look like different stages of the same person

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
So, you're telling me if I get an instagram I'd then be an attractive globetrotting billionaire? Fuck brb