Author Topic: Chapter 20  (Read 821 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Chapter 20
« on: September 04, 2019, 08:21:24 AM »
Chapter 20

Small town low life shit people do when there smoke out and high as shit lost in Life
Of a Ego in Small town  nowhere land dead end On Drugs

Pretty much there not a lot people can do in a small town bu when shit hits the fun
People here lose there dame mind
 And fuck up Hard and get it all twisted fucked up to watch but it's just a train you can't stop that train is going way to fast to even grab and try to tell it yo

The mess has already been done
That train has already crashed it not gotta realize it's crashed and see the damage or stay high as shit fucked up and twisted in its high ego high as shit cracked out
Witch only  Leeds it to more damage witch Leeds

To more shit and damage on damage on damage fucked on more damage

People here only have the T V and Radio or other small town fucks to look up to that they want to be just like they just want to floss on a level with Leather jackets gold Rings Gold Chains  or even Gold Plated Garage they get over changed for because they want to Floss so much it becomes a game witch they get hustled in and loss money and want to be bigger and better then someone else fighting with not just someone else's ego but making a problem that only Leeds to more damage with
Ok this or o That I did and they didn't do

So blah blah blah
On blah blah blah

They go to shit bars and floss there shit cheap Gold Played garbage Rings and chains and leather jackets or even worse try to lease a car they can never afford and front the
At its not big enough or not expensive enough and they might traded in for something more flossy and attention grabbing for they moment or what they think might will

Losing money day by by just fronting a lifestyle that is just garbage and a big mess
And waste of there time

Thru that floss there go thru other ways to try to floss and look big in the shitty small town like doing hard drugs that they see people in movies do in there roles as a Character in Roles
 Small town loss o look at more I'm scarface flossing on the blow there quickly losses effect and start doing more blow and more blow and then turn to something shitter and stupider and then hit the rock and go all the way down to small town level to a dead end that the ego  lead them to with them trying to floss and just look in end end something that fucked up trying to fill a ego trying to look better then someone else

Witch was just a joke in the first place
Witch both party's had there life take a shirt but there still front there Gold but there not
 It the ego still pumping thru the shitter and shitter drugs all the way to the end

Small town ego slamming the souls lost in a fake reality witch only fuck the poor in wasting there life's
Trying to front  becoming lost having nothing in the end

The Small town of the small towns of all small towns
That Hollywood just  builds and image that no one can fill that that only sell  merchandise of a fake image
That only  builds egos to that people only waste there time and money to try to fill something that was never there
But only was just a dream of a    Fake  Reality 

fake is not Real and never was

« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 10:57:33 AM by stan »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Chapter 20
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 08:30:30 AM »
Not enough bitchs and thug life naked. Dark post, bro but I'll take it.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »
this got me thinking about how humans are fucked up and shit

thanks stan

LUGR

• Rep: 47
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 09:50:13 PM »
There are some really nice lines in here. I think this is your best work to date. Allow me to point out a few phrases that I like:

‘The mess has already be done’

‘Small town ego slamming the souls’

‘Money to try to fill something that was never there’

This poem reminds me of Leigh Peterson’s part from Tentacles: ‘ a girl with an ass that made me hurt made to make me hurt turns showing breasts that made me hurt’...or something to that effect.

You have a way with rhythm and imagery. Keep it up and you can always look up words you can’t spell. My spelling is also not great at times.

Bad ass part.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 11:58:35 AM »
Not your best stan, but any story from you is welcomed.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2019, 11:12:48 AM »
Can schwinn please change my name to Gold Plated Garage?

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 01:19:06 PM »
I'm a poet, I know it, hope I don't blow it
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes