Author Topic: Jeron of co-owning Diamond  (Read 13994 times)

Free hat

Re: Jeron of co-owning Diamond
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2024, 09:41:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I remember when this ad first came out and being blown away at how much money they must have spent on it... all for 32k views.
[close]

Biebel transformation is wild
[close]

It is absolutely crazy. And this is my only related moment to admit that I had a very slow day in work today and read all 49 pages of the Fuck Biebel thread. Before and during lunch. There are some fucking hilarious photos in there. Like the one where he’s hanging Stefan over a pier. Someone said he looks like he smothers himself in Merlot before tanning and I goddam choked on my cig.

Also that vid advert was cool - but would have been much cooler had they actually done the bullet time focus on the actual shoes mid- trick and not some weird low rendering of the shoe. Surely there was a way to impose an actual scanned image of the shoe in.
[close]

Crazy how big the outrage was about that Beibel assault video in 2020 but only 2 weeks ago Jeron was on the bunt downplaying it saying beibel was a victim of circumstance and only laughed at the homeless guy, or whatever bullshit he said. Idk if the bunt guys somehow don’t know what happened or just didn’t want to press Jeron during his interview but that shit was so wack.
[close]

Imagine you have the opportunity to interview a legit legend of the game that you love, and a touchy subject comes up that you don't really know how to handle, and a subject where neither party is really involved in... you're not going to press someone about their response or viewpoint. you're not going to call someone out like Jeron - "WELL WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOW CAN YOU STICK UP FOR HIM THIS HAPPENED???" Jeron has had a personal relationship with the man for 20 years. them "calling him out" or "pressing him" is completely unrealistic and not the role that either of them play. the approach that Dono and Cepah took during the interview is called is called being a professional.

its far too easy to say something like, "they should have said this," or, "how could they not call him out on that," but come on man, they're lucky enough to even be talking to this person in the first place.

I was saying what Jeron said was wack. They could have corrected him but that would have derailed the whole show and as far as I know they’re actually pretty big beibel fans even to this day

fineslime

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2024, 10:25:08 PM »
Expand Quote

I remember when this ad first came out and being blown away at how much money they must have spent on it... all for 32k views.
[close]

is this the worst team of all time? torey, nick tucker, boo johnson - is there a more irrelevant and unlikeable group of skaters ever? and to pay them top dollar is actually insane.

jamie foy.

enough said.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 125
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2024, 11:18:10 PM »

They most probly made more from the Mountain Dew and Venture contingency then actual shoe commission.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -764
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2024, 01:39:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It is absolutely crazy. And this is my only related moment to admit that I had a very slow day in work today and read all 49 pages of the Fuck Biebel thread. Before and during lunch. There are some fucking hilarious photos in there. Like the one where he’s hanging Stefan over a pier. Someone said he looks like he smothers himself in Merlot before tanning and I goddam choked on my cig.

Also that vid advert was cool - but would have been much cooler had they actually done the bullet time focus on the actual shoes mid- trick and not some weird low rendering of the shoe. Surely there was a way to impose an actual scanned image of the shoe in.
[close]

Crazy how big the outrage was about that Beibel assault video in 2020 but only 2 weeks ago Jeron was on the bunt downplaying it saying beibel was a victim of circumstance and only laughed at the homeless guy, or whatever bullshit he said. Idk if the bunt guys somehow don’t know what happened or just didn’t want to press Jeron during his interview but that shit was so wack.
[close]

Imagine you have the opportunity to interview a legit legend of the game that you love, and a touchy subject comes up that you don't really know how to handle, and a subject where neither party is really involved in... you're not going to press someone about their response or viewpoint. you're not going to call someone out like Jeron - "WELL WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOW CAN YOU STICK UP FOR HIM THIS HAPPENED???" Jeron has had a personal relationship with the man for 20 years. them "calling him out" or "pressing him" is completely unrealistic and not the role that either of them play. the approach that Dono and Cepah took during the interview is called is called being a professional.

its far too easy to say something like, "they should have said this," or, "how could they not call him out on that," but come on man, they're lucky enough to even be talking to this person in the first place.
[close]

I was saying what Jeron said was wack. They could have corrected him but that would have derailed the whole show and as far as I know they’re actually pretty big beibel fans even to this day

Who cares what he said about it?

Everybody knows what happened.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Free hat

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2024, 03:01:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I’d argue the majority of people don’t know about that

MtnDoucheBag

• Rep: -107
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2024, 03:05:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Didn’t his friend throw a bottle at a homeless dude on the streets who was naked and air humping towards kids, or is that not the Biebel story?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2024, 03:19:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Didn’t his friend throw a bottle at a homeless dude on the streets who was naked and air humping towards kids, or is that not the Biebel story?

I believe that is the story. I live in the area and that’s a common ass occurrence. But I also don’t attack the crazy homeless people and film it for instagram . I think he was already on the way out and crail having so many riders with issues the last few years they just jumped ahead of it and called it a day.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Ninj2

• Rep: -101
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2024, 04:00:39 PM »
Bieble always been nice to animals
Who the fuck actually care that he video taped some fried out person acting crazy and then some loser he partied with fought with the fried out dude? What in the actual fuck is wrong with that? His commentary? Breh you post on slap and live in a glass tent

Free hat

« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2024, 04:25:54 PM »
Who the fuck actually care that he video taped some fried out person acting crazy and then some loser he partied with fought with the fried out dude? What in the actual fuck is wrong with that? His commentary? Breh you post on slap and live in a glass tent

There was no fight. It was some roided out ape beating the piss out of a frail, mentally ill homeless person while BB encouraged it. I understand you’re the quirky, perpetually incoherent poster here but ffs if you don’t see how fucked that was you might be on the receiving end of beibels rage next. He comin.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2024, 04:32:37 PM »
...you might be on the receiving end of beibels rage next. He comin.
Shout out to smoke; you know the vibes!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Ninj2

• Rep: -101
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2024, 04:50:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There was no fight. It was some roided out ape beating the piss out of a frail, mentally ill homeless person while BB encouraged it. I understand you’re the quirky, perpetually incoherent poster here but ffs if you don’t see how fucked that was you might be on the receiving end of beibels rage next. He comin.
Breh you sound mentally ill.
You better watch out if what you saying is true
Nostadadbods
Midufy

Free hat

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2024, 05:53:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Breh you sound mentally ill.
You better watch out if what you saying is true
Nostadadbods
Midufy

🤝 good talk

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2024, 11:45:09 AM »
Its crazy how many empty carts i see on the streets in denver. Most carts are terrible, but ceramic rosin carts can be acceptable. 

Im i trippin or did jerof already say blonde is dead?

The only good carts smell like moth balls when exhaled.  Confirmed

Homemade Rosin carts are also acceptable, but so hard to get perfect.  Just carry a small nectar collector kit.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2024, 01:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Its crazy how many empty carts i see on the streets in denver. Most carts are terrible, but ceramic rosin carts can be acceptable. 

Im i trippin or did jerof already say blonde is dead?
[close]

The only good carts smell like moth balls when exhaled.  Confirmed

Homemade Rosin carts are also acceptable, but so hard to get perfect.  Just carry a small nectar collector kit.

Bahah. I did get one of those CAKE  disposables as gift from the weed shop a while back and that shit knocked me on my ass but it was wild how much documentation it came with to verify it was legit. Too many of my drugs come verification now , shit my mushroom chocolates come with an nft to verify it?

But back to the gist of it, we all agree that Jerons sketchy weed carts made biebel go crazy and attack the homeless and go on weird sex trips to India and ultimately become the roided out old burlap sack he is now? Cool.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.