Author Topic: why are all skateboarders stupid pretentious gatekeeping attention-seeking shits  (Read 8627 times)

switchbs180

I love it when someone who skates for one hour in a parking lot tells me what skateboarding is

Also that is the closest I have ever come to watching two girls one cup. I covered the screen and kept scrolling

"I covered the screen and kept scrolling" is basically how I spend most of my time on Slap

Can we please talk about that gif?
How fuckn crazy is that?!
Yeah I know Koston did it switch ages ago but regular stance looks so much harder.

Oh and OP, don't let anyone get you down. Some skaters might seem mean but my experience is, that they just want to see you shred. Give it all, sweat, blood, slam hard, get up and try again.

whatsreallygood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
OP is right about some people opting for stuff strictly because of image rather than quality. Kyro just isn't a quality person either lmao

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
There is a reason why kooks and women used to be vibed out of skateboarding. The pussification of skating and these corny ass internet brands suck, everyone is trying to film themselves but they should focus themselves. If you think I’m wrong you are wrong, skating needs more prejudice. Sellouts trying to get paid and laid tho.

This is either bad satire or highly embarrassing.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Skaters are Zuul, the Gatekeeper.
Unless you are the Keymaster, Vinz Clortho, we have nothing to discuss.
Basically, if you’re not actively awakening/summoning Volguus Zildrohar, known to humans as Gozer the Destructor, than we have nothing further to discuss.
Kindly return to pushing around the parking lot with your two friends.

Or, you could just swallow your unfounded fears & go skate with the big kids. Pretty sure you’ll find them a welcoming group once you stop bitching & start skating.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
I love it when someone who skates for one hour in a parking lot tells me what skateboarding is

Also that is the closest I have ever come to watching two girls one cup. I covered the screen and kept scrolling

"I covered the screen and kept scrolling" is basically how I spend most of my time on Slap
[close]

Can we please talk about that gif?
How fuckn crazy is that?!
Yeah I know Koston did it switch ages ago but regular stance looks so much harder.

Oh and OP, don't let anyone get you down. Some skaters might seem mean but my experience is, that they just want to see you shred. Give it all, sweat, blood, slam hard, get up and try again.

Regular stance is 100x easier, sure it can be easier to huck switch bigspins if you are an meh skater but when you are good spinning the board is easy. What’s hard about this trick is locking into the rail and what’s harder a normal bs blunt or a switch bs blunt down a handrail? Anyone with a brain is saying the switch one.

Coco Santiagos Kitten

There is a reason why kooks and women used to be vibed out of skateboarding. The pussification of skating and these corny ass internet brands suck, everyone is trying to film themselves but they should focus themselves. If you think I’m wrong you are wrong, skating needs more prejudice. Sellouts trying to get paid and laid tho.
The fact that you've made the kookiest comment in this thread is really saying something.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
my guys.....i got to make a confession. i haven't skated in over a decade and I'm glad i quit........but I'm still in this shit for life hoebois

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362

you're a hoe......

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
All you new generation and old glory skaters are so into Instagram and skateboarding being cool now, that you are blinded and unable to see what is really happening
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 08:02:01 PM by Yesterdays-pop »

eshins

• Rep: -4
Your all too self conscious, wear what gear you want and skate what you want and punch kooks like Aaron kyro simple.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
OP has spunk, i like his style

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
Wait, skateboarding and posting on Slap doesn’t make me cool?

What the fuck am I gonna do with all these issues of GQ
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
Damn, that's a strong argument. Really manly. Planned on arguing at first but eating vegan raised my estrogen level to a point where I cant be edgy and mean anymore. More soft and juicy like pussy. Sorry to let you down.

I am slightly turned on by this statement.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await