Author Topic: When you ollie, is it important for your back foot to push slightly backwards?  (Read 13212 times)

FupaQuesadilla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
If i push straight down with my back foot like the trick tip videos say, i end up with the board moving too far forward on me so that when i land, im landing with my weight way too far back on the board, because my front foot drags the board forward as it slides up the nose.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
your back foot doesn't need to push backwards. you need to jump forward with your board. sounds like you're not committing all the way.

FupaQuesadilla

your back foot doesn't need to push backwards. you need to jump forward with your board. sounds like you're not committing all the way.
Pushing backwards and jumping forwards are the same thing. Im talking about your kicking foot pushing down and towards the rear on an ollie. Every good ollie ive seen from pros and good skaters shows the board slowing down slightly at the moment the rear foot kicks the tail into the ground. If you dont know what your talking about dont try to help. No offense.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
Expand Quote
[close]
Pushing backwards and jumping forwards are the same thing. Im talking about your kicking foot pushing down and towards the rear on an ollie. Every good ollie ive seen from pros and good skaters shows the board slowing down slightly at the moment the rear foot kicks the tail into the ground. If you dont know what your talking about dont try to help. No offense.

Wow chuck. You got owned. Haha!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I can ollie. but you're bailing 'cause you're scared. your back foot doesn't push backwards during an ollie. watch those videos again. maybe your eyes and brain need adjustment too if that's what you're seeing. no offense.

gaunt

• Rep: 104
Learn how to ollie before coming to post on slap, no offense

Rick_Kane

So the guy calling us beta whipped pussies in that other thread can't even ollie? LOfuckingL

Festivus

• Rep: 12
  • For the rest of us

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
Expand Quote
[close]
The goddamn FupaQuesaudacity
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
nah

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
The Braille army wants you
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

landedprimo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
  • Become Pneuma
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn, that shit went downhill real quick.
I don’t care what anyone says, a tit mouse’s tibia is a thing of beauty.
The streets await

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Learn how to ollie before coming to post on slap, no offense

SHIREFLIP

You need to ingest the required amount of semen to cast ollie.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
I think it's important for you to push your back foot slightly up your own ass
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
I think it's important for you to push your back foot slightly up your own ass
…no offense.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
If you can’t ollie then get the fuck off of slap and go hang out with the r/skateboarding idiots

FupaQuesadilla

All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.
I can probably ollie better than you pussy whipped betas.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
I think can't even ollie anymore after reading this shit. I'm sure if you head on over to the ol' YOUTUBES revive will have tons of videos on this for you.

*Well you beat me to it!  Hey cocksucker its 2019 you can't call people faggots anymore!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:39:00 PM by Kombuch-A-Holic »

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal

So, are we eating BA's ample buttocks, or are we putting Lizzie's poontang on a pedestal?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:31:37 PM by Christmas Complete »

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
Expand Quote
[close]

So, are we eating BA's ample buttocks, or are we putting Lizzie's poontang on a pedastal?

Like Deion Sanders once said... "Both.." Now thats Alpha as fucc!

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
Practice at least 50 Ollies a day for the next 2 weeks and then you might realize why everyone thinks your dumb and that 2 weeks ago you couldn’t Ollie.
I can see your ugly stationary 1 inch “Ollie” in my head right now.

AssFea

• Rep: 3
No I stand basically bolts and then it’s like flicking a light switch. Boomer snap deep puss

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

I can Ollie, just for the record.

FupaQuesadilla

No I stand basically bolts and then it’s like flicking a light switch. Boomer snap deep puss
Stop smoking crack and start making sense you fucking shitclown

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
Expand Quote
[close]
Stop smoking crack and start making sense you fucking shitclown

If everyone on Slap smoked crack we would be sponsored skaters. The decision is to not smoke crack and be bad at skating.

FupaQuesadilla

I can ollie. but you're bailing 'cause you're scared. your back foot doesn't push backwards during an ollie. watch those videos again. maybe your eyes and brain need adjustment too if that's what you're seeing. no offense.

Youre full of shit chuckles. Youre the one who needs to watch vids.
Start here- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=339k4XEvbxY

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
Can someone find the gif of the heavyset black guy with dreads trying to ollie in the dirt/grass at an apartment complex (on what looks like a Wal-Mart board) and the tail just snaps off? He puts his head in his hands and walks off with everyone laughing. I know at least one of you has seen it, I've been looking for like 10 minutes on Google/DuckDuckGo/Bing and can't find it.