Author Topic: Why the fuck is Chris Nieratko not getting called out  (Read 12495 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Why the fuck is Chris Nieratko not getting called out
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2019, 03:52:28 PM »
Ummm for what he’s doing for his Jersey scene great, however working at an edge lord zine (as much as you guys want say it is essential to skaeboarding it is a kook zine at best) such as Big Brother he should’ve known better for his own journalism sake.

hey I work at a discount neck beard nest type of zine whom is also funded by Larry Flynt. I am going to put out an interview to make a kid look stupid.

Yeah Duffel is wrong in all accounts for his use of that type of word. Don’t put him on blast maybe edit the negative stuff out and say dude I like you and want you to have a decent career but not throw you under the bus?!

Also talking to women about their bodies and talking about women’s periods while skating is just gross, why the fuck did you ask I’m the first place? It is not your fucking business anyways?!  Shit he says just infuriates me, I believe in honesty but not at the expense of others. For that Chris is a douche bag, go fuck yourself!!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:10:00 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2019, 07:43:47 PM »
You wasn’t there. Y’all sound crazy pussy.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

neonblitz

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2019, 08:40:48 PM »
Duffel is a fucking Circus act with clown feet to fit, Closet racist trying to shift the blame because under his heavy metal exterior he's a fucking bitch, He looks like complete dog shit on a skateboard and wears some of the worst attire in the history of human beings

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2019, 08:53:03 PM »
He gave us Skaters in Cars Looking at Spots, though.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2019, 09:50:32 PM »

Anybody ever hear about that guy Louis CK?
Just read the Marisa interview, and this guy is a certified piece of shit. No wonder they hired him over at Vice
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

doublesteveburger

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2019, 10:08:05 PM »
It’s scientific fact that 1 out of every 5 people named “Chris” are the worst.

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2019, 11:30:14 PM »
his shtick is definitely fucking tired
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2019, 07:13:24 AM »
Duffel is a fucking Circus act with clown feet to fit, Closet racist trying to shift the blame because under his heavy metal exterior he's a fucking bitch, He looks like complete dog shit on a skateboard and wears some of the worst attire in the history of human beings
Did he Duffel your girlfriend? You sound mad? why so hostile? clearly there's something more to this story....... You just mad cause he rips at skating and he dicked your girlfriend down at a friends party.
Dueces Bitch's

conqueso

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2019, 07:48:39 AM »
id be mad if a guy w a lisp took my chick no doubt

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2019, 08:04:21 AM »
Guess you could say he lisp'd her away

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2019, 08:35:28 AM »

neonblitz

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2019, 09:00:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Did he Duffel your girlfriend? You sound mad? why so hostile? clearly there's something more to this story....... You just mad cause he rips at skating and he dicked your girlfriend down at a friends party.

he's everything wrong with professional skateboarding, Terrible style on a board, minuscule bag of tricks, Awkward.. cant be himself type of personality, Thank fuck someone like him wouldn't make it by today's standards cos he is one insufferable human being. Yeah he dicked my Girlfriend also.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2019, 09:02:02 AM »
On second thought I'd be pissed too if my lady got fucked by Elmer Fudd...

I can just imagine that for a second Elmer Fudd's voice but it's Duffel talking I don't know how to interpret that one. 
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2019, 09:04:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

he's everything wrong with professional skateboarding, Terrible style on a board, minuscule bag of tricks, Awkward.. cant be himself type of personality, Thank fuck someone like him wouldn't make it by today's standards cos he is one insufferable human being. Yeah he dicked my Girlfriend also.
So what'd Elmer Fudd's dick taste like?
Dueces Bitch's

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2019, 09:17:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Daffy's anus.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2019, 09:30:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Daffy's anus.
That's too funny
Dueces Bitch's

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2019, 10:21:49 AM »
are you kids actually this pussy thats crazy. how many of you were even alive when big brother was still a thing?

free max b

100% Dude is 15 or 16, just found this shit a couple days ago and can't imagine a time where people were actually reasonable. Nieratko and Singleton ruled the interview/article game.

lou dawg

• Rep: -1
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2019, 10:22:10 AM »
This guy is lame.

It might be satire to his friends and some adults without kids, but I cannot help but feel bad for anyone that gets roped into his inside jokes and comes out feeling used.

That Marissa Del Santos interview is fucking sad.

That Corey Duffel interview is an adult guiding a teenager to some seriously embarrassing and career threatening dialogue that I'm sure nobody wants to remember as an adult.

There is and was a lot of terrible stuff going on with the culture behind the skate community now and then (just look at the comments on that spitifre instagram post with Lacey Baker).

Chris' bullshit does not get negated because other people suck too.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14183
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2019, 10:55:16 AM »

wheres it at? i cant be the only one curious about her response.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2019, 11:10:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

wheres it at? i cant be the only one curious about her response.

Can't find it either but pretty sure it was in the Skateboard mag like 10 years ago.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2019, 11:25:12 AM »

lou dawg

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2019, 11:33:01 AM »

lou dawg

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2019, 11:34:22 AM »
Just a played out "Is she hot or not?" interview.

I'm sure she was really excited to do an interview that really talked about her looks when she worked really hard to get broke off riding for zero.

TRM4Life

• Rep: 8
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2019, 11:38:18 AM »
People grow. This is old. Move on.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2019, 11:38:36 AM »

I'm sure she was really excited to do an interview that really talked about her looks when she worked really hard to get broke off riding for zero.

Nah there was an actual interview in the skateboard mag where he asked her what pro's she thought were dreamy etc. (iirc)

If ya'll are going to get all outraged about some shit that happened 10 years ago (that none of you were outraged about 10 years ago) at least get the facts straight.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 11:43:48 AM by SKATELYNJENNER »

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2019, 11:43:24 AM »
Heard this guys name back in the day. Couldn’t remember anything he ever did. Was watching the animated stories thing on the vans YouTube like 2 weeks ago and his whole story was some lame shit about fucking some whore from hustler in his office and walking out naked to shake Tony Trujillo’s hand.

lou dawg

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2019, 11:46:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nah there was an actual interview in the skateboard mag where he asked her what pro's she thought were dreamy etc. (iirc)

I'm trying to actively be better about that and call it out when I see it. I was ten years younger than I am now. If I continue to say nothing because I said nothing then, I'd be bummed on myself.
If ya'll are going to get all outraged about some shit that happened 10 years ago (that none of you were outraged about 10 years ago) at least get the facts straight.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2019, 11:48:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

but did you consider Nieratko was probably 10 years younger when he said it too?

I'm trying to actively be better about that and call it out when I see it. I was ten years younger than I am now. If I continue to say nothing because I said nothing then, I'd be bummed on myself.
[close]

but did you consider Nieratko was probably 10 years younger when he said it too?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 11:50:44 AM by SKATELYNJENNER »

NORTHBYMIDWEST

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2019, 11:54:18 AM »
Not saying the article wasn't on the cringey side back then but getting retroactively offended by some trivial shit a dude said a decade ago and then demanding justice for it is a bit ridiculous, especially trying to "cancel" the dude and take food out of his disabled child's mouth but that's just my .10

lou dawg

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2019, 11:57:09 AM »
It's not about cancelling, for me at least.

He used his platform as a writer to be shitty with people.

I can't cancel a person. I'll just say he's shitty and move on.

He sucks.