Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 226459 times)

EastKremer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2019, 03:19:42 AM »
Any substance to these claims? Are we even surprised?  :o   

I use to watch some of their videos and this individual was turning into a weird lil peep copy in the last weeks.
Not surprised he couldn’t handle the responsibility of fame.
But I can’t deny that now I want to see some pics of the minor and tell if she is hot enough to be that stupid.
Shalom

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2019, 03:22:45 AM »
not surprised in the slightest to learn he’s a nonce

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2019, 03:33:28 AM »
I-Level 2.0
hahahaha that's great you mentioned that I used to go to that park with a buddy of mine.  The owner was sketchy as fuck too. Even I knew the dude was fucked up.
Dueces Bitch's

know_your_role

• Rep: 10
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2019, 03:47:01 AM »
Aaron kyro looks like a nonce

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2019, 03:57:59 AM »
The fucked up part about all of this if he wasn't guilty of anything why'd he wait till no one was there? someth9ng screams suspect...

Whenever I am mentoring or helping some one out with something at the park and I ask the adult. Hey you mind if I speak to your boy or gal?  You should try it this way and keep it that way.

No man should be picking up a child at home while no parents are home......
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:11:17 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2019, 04:39:56 AM »
So anyone know why NKA vids suddenly stopped making YouTube content?

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2019, 05:41:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Braille is half a notch above Nash as a whole, add Youtube and Kyro's repulsive face. Throw that whole company and their riders into the ocean.
[close]

The ocean's got enough problems man.
No, you're right - they'd just start fucking dugongs like sailors back in the day.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2019, 05:44:53 AM »
Ah so I was drunk enough to not notice the cop. Great.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2019, 05:45:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I use to watch some of their videos and this individual was turning into a weird lil peep copy in the last weeks.
But I can’t deny that now I want to see some pics of the minor and tell if she is hot enough to be that stupid.
Shalom

That is not shalom at all. That is pure mud, and you know it.

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2019, 06:07:41 AM »
He should team up with Baby Scumbag and the guy that calls himself switch god...
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 06:13:18 AM by shingles »
support your local ramp-tramp

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2019, 06:34:20 AM »
Parents don’t realize that it’s commonplace for skaters who are in their 20s and 30s often skate with younger skaters.
I’ve brought 16 year old homies from the park in my car and I’m 31. But honestly he once asked me to give him and a 15 year old girl a ride somewhere and I said naw. I won’t bring any girls in my car.
Maybe he picked up that girl just to skate and not do anything fishy. Prolly not tho.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 06:39:47 AM »
Yeah when I was 16 I was drinking and smoking with skaters in their 20s and 30s but I was lucky enough that none of them asked to see my bootyhole.

or maybe unlucky? could've been a nice time.

either way this dude seems like a creep. the last time i checked in on braille he was doing tutorials for making fortnite griptape. if that isn't the sort of guy that diddles the neighbor's teen daughter, who is?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:05:51 AM by jimstolz »

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2019, 06:55:59 AM »
Parents don’t realize that it’s commonplace for skaters who are in their 20s and 30s often skate with younger skaters.
I’ve brought 16 year old homies from the park in my car and I’m 31. But honestly he once asked me to give him and a 15 year old girl a ride somewhere and I said naw. I won’t bring any girls in my car.
Maybe he picked up that girl just to skate and not do anything fishy. Prolly not tho.
Yeah man, i have skated w younger kids at the park and stuff, never wld i hang w them outside of that, im 39, you consciously think of that shit, i wld never hang w a kid, or even a group of kids, let alone a 14 year old girl. This is def fucked.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2019, 07:06:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah man, i have skated w younger kids at the park and stuff, never wld i hang w them outside of that, im 39, you consciously think of that shit, i wld never hang w a kid, or even a group of kids, let alone a 14 year old girl. This is def fucked.
I skate with anyone at a park and I keep it at that,  I don't want to hangout with kids outside of said park.

I was an angsty kid from age 9-17 I would kick it with anyone that would hangout with me. However if shit got sketchy I'd bail, but this situation seems like he picked her up we need more info before crucifying him.
Dueces Bitch's

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2019, 07:15:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shalom
Wow kook of the fuckin century right here

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2019, 07:21:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I skate with anyone at a park and I keep it at that,  I don't want to hangout with kids outside of said park.

I was an angsty kid from age 9-17 I would kick it with anyone that would hangout with me. However if shit got sketchy I'd bail, but this situation seems like he picked her up we need more info before crucifying him.

Pretty much anyone who skates will eventually end up skating with people younger or older than them, I'm 23 skate with a bunch fairly younger than me and a fair few considerably older. When you're all adults there'd be no qualms jumping in a car or even marginally chilling on an off day, but a 26 year old bloke picking up a 14 year old female while her parents are away is sus as fuck regardless of his intentions.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2019, 07:24:53 AM »
Shalom
Come on Neal. She's 14

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2019, 07:36:48 AM »
Without directly admitting to watching their videos, I will say that this guy doesnt strike me as the child predator type. He seems shy, but relatively normal. Matter fact out of all the top level kooks in their videos, he seems to be the least cringy (regardless of the lil peep wannabe, cool guy, try hard style). Also, he has a girlfriend. I have my doubts, but who knows.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2019, 07:43:10 AM »

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2019, 07:52:54 AM »

Well, his preferred age seems to have gone down over the years
support your local ramp-tramp

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2019, 08:15:47 AM »

drcroc

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2019, 08:24:17 AM »
It's just a photo with a caption as other people pointed out.

There seems to be a trend amongst "female empowerment" people to slander men like this with no real evidence to what they're saying.
Usually involves being slighted and this is the retaliation method, try and ruin the guys rep with some online posting or private facebook group.

Add in the fact this guy has some level of "fame" or status and all the more reason he'd try to get knocked down.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2019, 08:37:03 AM »
I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason to meet a 14 year old girl clandestinely.  ::) He'd better play his autism card if he wants out of this one.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2019, 08:44:57 AM »
The downfall of braille has begun!

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2019, 09:06:34 AM »
When I hear a young man who's in trouble for trying to hang out with 14 year old girls, my ears prick up

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2019, 09:14:21 AM »
Hopefully the cops checked their phone records and dm’s to see what the meetup entailed or if the context of their conversation was sexual. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sent a dick pic.
That’s how Chris Harrison on “to catch a predator” does it. They get the guy to agree to sex with a minor in chat room, text, email etc. then the guy shows up with condoms, pizza and white claw, says they were just gonna watch a movie.

knex

• Rep: 30
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2019, 09:18:49 AM »
It's just a photo with a caption as other people pointed out.

There seems to be a trend amongst "female empowerment" people to slander men like this with no real evidence to what they're saying.
Usually involves being slighted and this is the retaliation method, try and ruin the guys rep with some online posting or private facebook group.

Add in the fact this guy has some level of "fame" or status and all the more reason he'd try to get knocked down.
Get out of here with that incel alt right shit
Sure this might occasionally happen to movie stars and NFL players but come on. Why would a mother to a 14-year old girl try to slander a white trash side act in a semi-popular youtube channel?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2019, 09:24:05 AM »
That sweet sweet youtuber money
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2019, 09:27:37 AM »

Looks like a totally well adjusted individual.

Also that crying emoji at the end of the accusatory post is amazing. Maybe leave that off in a serious post about a possible predator.

Also also he lists "morningwood" skateboards as one of his sponsors. This rabbit hole is just starting.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:31:47 AM by camel filters »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2019, 09:54:32 AM »
So anyone know why NKA vids suddenly stopped making YouTube content?

Hope it stays that way.