Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228227 times)

Pavs323

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2019, 10:30:29 AM »
Alright, I don’t know exactly what went on so I won’t make any concrete claims,
But this guy ALWAYS struck me as extremely creepy, and sadly this doesn’t shock me that much.

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 10:35:50 AM »
Hopefully the cops checked their phone records and dm’s to see what the meetup entailed or if the context of their conversation was sexual. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sent a dick pic.
That’s how Chris Harrison on “to catch a predator” does it. They get the guy to agree to sex with a minor in chat room, text, email etc. then the guy shows up with condoms, pizza and white claw, says they were just gonna watch a movie.

The best is when they show up and say they drove 3 hours out of their way just to “check” on the girl and tell the girl that it’s dangerous to meet older men online....with a pizza box in one hand and white claw in the other.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2019, 10:37:41 AM »
funny that chris hansen's name is bought up, because funnily enough, he is now a youtuber -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjHxTGxBQvcoXhKlbNIeOg

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2019, 10:44:16 AM »
funny that chris hansen's name is bought up, because funnily enough, he is now a youtuber -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjHxTGxBQvcoXhKlbNIeOg
Did you see the whole debacle with him wrongly copywrite striking any content with his name on It? Hilarious.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2019, 11:12:19 AM »
Holy shit, he has the classic portrait photo as profile picture, that's rad!

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2019, 11:19:55 AM »
Not gonna lie, mom's food pics are looking kinda yummy. Now I want tacos.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

drcroc

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2019, 11:33:42 AM »
Expand Quote
It's just a photo with a caption as other people pointed out.

There seems to be a trend amongst "female empowerment" people to slander men like this with no real evidence to what they're saying.
Usually involves being slighted and this is the retaliation method, try and ruin the guys rep with some online posting or private facebook group.

Add in the fact this guy has some level of "fame" or status and all the more reason he'd try to get knocked down.
[close]
Get out of here with that incel alt right shit
Sure this might occasionally happen to movie stars and NFL players but come on. Why would a mother to a 14-year old girl try to slander a white trash side act in a semi-popular youtube channel?

You must have fallen for the Jussie Smollett story just like the rest of the libtards out there. People make shit up. Who tf knows or cares why.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1132
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2019, 12:35:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

There seems to be a trend amongst "female empowerment" people to slander men like this with no real evidence to what they're saying.
Usually involves being slighted and this is the retaliation method, try and ruin the guys rep with some online posting or private facebook group.

Add in the fact this guy has some level of "fame" or status and all the more reason he'd try to get knocked down.
[close]
Sure this might occasionally happen to movie stars and NFL players but come on. Why would a mother to a 14-year old girl try to slander a white trash side act in a semi-popular youtube channel?
[close]

You must have fallen for the Jussie Smollett Juicy Smoyay story just like the rest of the libtards out there. People make shit up. Who tf knows or cares why.

fixed

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
If parents werent home, how did they catch him? Had to be a sting.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 632
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2019, 01:54:15 PM »
@linkspicsandquotes I mentioned fettys noncery to a pal on Discord and he told me some shit and I know you're a man who likes to substantiate things, what's the deal on all this

[8:13 PM] nigel hasnt been coming around as much because of everyone doing drugs a ton not because of "work". carlos left for the same reason. you can actually see uzi rolling joints in the background of like several videos. carlos was asked to do several things that got him hurt and then wast paid forthem
[8:13 PM] things like that
[8:15 PM] https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/aaron-kyro.html
[8:15 PM] this shows how high ranked Aaron is in the church of scientology
[8:17 PM] fetty and his alt model GF broke up and hes been on painkillers since before he broke his jaw
[8:19 PM] and now fetty with the kiddie diddling
[8:23 PM] carlos was a recovering alcoholic too
[8:23 PM] like recently
[8:23 PM] supposedly he wasted in some videos buti dont watch really so ive never seen

LB

• Rep: 57
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2019, 02:08:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fettypotter is gonna make a great nickname in prison
[close]

Maybe they'll rename him Fanny Patter.
[close]

*Hairy Squatter

FelchyPooper

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2019, 02:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

You must have fallen for the Jussie Smollett story just like the rest of the libtards out there. People make shit up. Who tf knows or cares why.
You’re dumbass emperor Trump made a statement condemning the attackers. You know the guy that gets the best intelligence info compared to anyone in the world.

drcroc

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2019, 02:37:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
You’re dumbass emperor Trump made a statement condemning the attackers. You know the guy that gets the best intelligence info compared to anyone in the world.

Haha I thought of that when I made my post. You're right, you got me on that one.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2019, 02:43:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Haha I thought of that when I made my post. You're right, you got me on that one.
Glad you can look at it from both sides. Funnily enough when I first heard that story I swear to god I said to myself it sounds like bullshit. Then after a couple days I was like guess it’s true.

Twombles1

• Rep: -32
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2019, 02:44:54 PM »
who is even surprised?

they just let the other Lastra dude go, cause he has a severe drinking problem...

Apparently he gave lessons to little kids, completely fucked up... Seems like they have a good connection with little kids...

But drinking too much and dating 14 year olds is a completely different thing

He didn’t leave because he got a new sponsorship?

drcroc

« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2019, 02:53:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Glad you can look at it from both sides. Funnily enough when I first heard that story I swear to god I said to myself it sounds like bullshit. Then after a couple days I was like guess it’s true.

Well you could make the case Trump went along with it as a PR move. He needs dat black vote. But I once saw a TV spot on his tweets and how he generally flip flops on various issues over time. One day it's, "GE is corrupt! Shut it down now!!" Ten months later it's, "GE is a strong business with rock solid investment capital and looks towards a bright future." He just says whatever on Twitter it's all taken with a grain of salt. The dude who posted... the Chappelle skit summarizes my true feelings.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2019, 02:54:05 PM »
Love how people are trying to stand up for this guy, Im pretty sure if theres a pic of him getting arrested after the kids mom made an insta post about he obviously did something shady. Also just look at the dude, and whos makes their insta handle "fettypotter" the whole thing just screams suspect.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2019, 03:26:30 PM »
Him and Burman could start a company.

"Less than Zero"

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1310
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2019, 04:00:25 PM »
Him and Burman could start a company.

"Less than Zero Eighteen"

Zarbax

• Rep: 2
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2019, 04:08:56 PM »
@linkspicsandquotes I mentioned fettys noncery to a pal on Discord and he told me some shit and I know you're a man who likes to substantiate things, what's the deal on all this

[8:13 PM] nigel hasnt been coming around as much because of everyone doing drugs a ton not because of "work". carlos left for the same reason. you can actually see uzi rolling joints in the background of like several videos. carlos was asked to do several things that got him hurt and then wast paid forthem
[8:13 PM] things like that
[8:15 PM] https://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/a/aaron-kyro.html
[8:15 PM] this shows how high ranked Aaron is in the church of scientology
[8:17 PM] fetty and his alt model GF broke up and hes been on painkillers since before he broke his jaw
[8:19 PM] and now fetty with the kiddie diddling
[8:23 PM] carlos was a recovering alcoholic too
[8:23 PM] like recently
[8:23 PM] supposedly he wasted in some videos buti dont watch really so ive never seen

Shit, he's only OT VI

Nobody's told him about the alien workshop yet.

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2019, 04:49:32 PM »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2019, 04:57:34 PM »

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2019, 05:07:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Braille is half a notch above Nash as a whole, add Youtube and Kyro's repulsive face. Throw that whole company and their riders into the ocean.
[close]

The ocean's got enough problems man.
[close]

Yeah.  They just called and they're out of shrimp.

OMG I don't know why this killed me but I'm still laughing  ;D

drcroc

« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2019, 05:33:21 PM »
I know this would never happen but an explanation video from this dude would have me captivated. Those story posts seemed kinda weak. Sitting in a car? Where are the suggestive text screenshots at?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1138
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2019, 06:55:55 PM »

Would it have killed him to do a single push-up at some point in his life?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2019, 07:00:40 PM »

Idk what kind of business she runs but Too Small Hands Boutique is perfect if this guy ever opens a shop
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 07:05:25 PM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

Rick_Kane

« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2019, 07:01:18 PM »

Whenever I see dudes like this, it makes me regret ever getting tattooed.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2019, 07:02:35 PM »
#same

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2019, 07:03:27 PM »
What flavor Juul pods he buy her?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2019, 07:11:42 PM »
This guy should go to jail just for looking like that.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham