Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 225896 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1277
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #840 on: September 24, 2019, 10:23:24 PM »
Guys I'm 45 is it cool if ask Mia out?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #841 on: September 24, 2019, 11:00:33 PM »
Hahaha fuck those comments on their new video are golden

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #842 on: September 24, 2019, 11:34:37 PM »
Fuck Ch@@dd, LPQ is the real hero here. Can't wait for his street part.

We all love u Rick but the shalomophobia has got to stop.
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #843 on: September 24, 2019, 11:42:02 PM »
This motherfukka looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Gh0stie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #844 on: September 24, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
This motherfukka looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome.

😂😂

NOT - DLX_Customer_Service

• Rep: -7
« Reply #845 on: September 25, 2019, 12:01:59 AM »
Would gnar if could for amassing all of this, it’s something even my autism couldn’t stomach doing.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrailleSkateboarding/

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #846 on: September 25, 2019, 12:18:38 AM »
WWKDD?
(What Would Keelan Dadd Do?)

NOT - DLX_Customer_Service

• Rep: -7
« Reply #847 on: September 25, 2019, 12:31:57 AM »
WWKDD?
(What Would Keelan Dadd Do?)
Find a girl who can vape out her butthole, apparently.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #848 on: September 25, 2019, 04:42:21 AM »
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your idol is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #849 on: September 25, 2019, 06:53:23 AM »
so? you don't support revive?

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #850 on: September 25, 2019, 09:30:09 AM »
so? you don't support revive?

I'm not sure they are involved apart from being also cringe as fuck

Womper02

• Rep: 5
« Reply #851 on: September 25, 2019, 10:26:58 AM »
I assume the the Braille/Remive/Fettyphiles are still lurking here. So here’s a message to all of you, your idol is a child rapist. Let me reiterate that...He had sex with a child. Doesn’t matter what age she told him, she looks like she’s 10. He knew. If you defend him, you are just as bad as him. Hopefully he truly follows his idol, and OD’s. The only good child molester, is a dead child molester. Fuck Jason Semmel and fuck any company/person who defends him.

https://ibb.co/fGt84FF

Sativa Lung

« Reply #852 on: September 25, 2019, 10:50:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Any update on legal proceedings?

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #853 on: September 25, 2019, 10:58:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The mom's post about his firing screenshotted on the previous page indicates that nothing further will happen. Because there's no physical evidence in this case, they would have to rely on daughter's testimony which I'm guessing is the last thing anyone wants to put her through.

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
« Reply #854 on: September 25, 2019, 10:59:07 AM »
Peddy Fondler is totally the kind of guy who uses femininity as as tool to make young girls feel comfortable so he can ultimately take advantage of them. The Disney princess tats, painted fingernails, hot pink sunglasses and t shirts, he's basically a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's definitely into the young ones, and it wouldn't surprise me that that niggle jones dude is too the way he's been publicly defending this creep.

Thanks for stating this more eloquently than I ever could have. What a fucking creep he is.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #855 on: September 25, 2019, 11:12:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
The mom's post about his firing screenshotted on the previous page indicates that nothing further will happen. Because there's no physical evidence in this case, they would have to rely on daughter's testimony which I'm guessing is the last thing anyone wants to put her through.

Hmmm, there's the picture of the hickies and I thought there was explicit pictures too and the girl was cooperatIng with the police? They we're supposed to be in a relationship for like a month or something. That's where I thought we were at, I saw the mom's post too, that didn't imply to me they weren't going to press charges or a restraining order?

Womper02

« Reply #856 on: September 25, 2019, 11:17:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

100% Wrong I don't know where you are getting that info, kinda sounds like that's what YOU want to happen.
 These cases take time.

Womper02

« Reply #857 on: September 25, 2019, 11:21:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No clue on timeline but obviously all the evidence was not posted online, can't say much, Braille is watching and they obviously still communicate with fetty

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #858 on: September 25, 2019, 11:22:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

100% Wrong I don't know where you are getting that info, kinda sounds like that's what YOU want to happen.
 These cases take time.
Literally mentioned her post that implies it, learn to read dude and maybe not go accusing everyone.

Womper02

« Reply #859 on: September 25, 2019, 11:24:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

These cases take time.
[close]
Literally mentioned her post that implies it, learn to read dude and maybe not go accusing everyone.

Well i cleared it up for you my g, nothing's over.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #860 on: September 25, 2019, 11:53:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

These cases take time.
[close]

Peddy's all about the 'implication''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12
« Reply #861 on: September 25, 2019, 12:22:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

These cases take time.
[close]
[close]

Well i cleared it up for you my g, nothing's over.

Ngl I thought the same thing when I saw the picture posted yesterday, thanks for clearing it up.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #862 on: September 25, 2019, 12:27:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No clue on timeline but obviously all the evidence was not posted online, can't say much, Braille is watching and they obviously still communicate with fetty

Makes sense, thanks for the update

Sativa Lung

« Reply #863 on: September 25, 2019, 12:28:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

These cases take time.
[close]

You're a fucking prick

Jacob Gary

« Reply #864 on: September 25, 2019, 01:04:17 PM »
Not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed that I just read through all thirty pages.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #865 on: September 25, 2019, 01:08:19 PM »
Seeing a girl that looks that young and not asking for ID and continuing to see her qualifies Fetty to go to jail for stupidity alone.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #866 on: September 25, 2019, 01:14:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

These cases take time.
[close]
[close]

You're a fucking prick

Welcome to SLAP, fucko.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #867 on: September 25, 2019, 01:21:41 PM »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #868 on: September 25, 2019, 01:48:08 PM »
I didn’t think it could happen, but this thread is muddier than Ham Margera.

First of all, if I wanted to see redditors’ opinions, I’d go to reddit. I feel like the quality of links, pics, quotes has diminished. This is not the hard hitting journalism I’m used to.

Secondly, the amount of you fools who are apparently prison hard and out for silencing snitches is just unnerving.

Finally, are we really trying to give views to the likes of Chaddddd and ninja lifestyle?

Look at yourselves!

Look at what we’ve become!

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1277
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #869 on: September 25, 2019, 02:04:26 PM »
I didn’t think it could happen, but this thread is muddier than Ham Margera.

First of all, if I wanted to see redditors’ opinions, I’d go to reddit. I feel like the quality of links, pics, quotes has diminished. This is not the hard hitting journalism I’m used to.

Secondly, the amount of you fools who are apparently prison hard and out for silencing snitches is just unnerving.

Finally, are we really trying to give views to the likes of Chaddddd and ninja lifestyle?

Look at yourselves!

Look at what we’ve become!
Thanks I needed that.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.