Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 228199 times)

C.J. Gap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1290 on: July 22, 2020, 10:21:35 AM »
Stokemuch is calling out everyone this morning.

TheDingus

« Reply #1291 on: July 22, 2020, 11:06:21 AM »
He gives forbidden14 an entire new meaning in skateboarding

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1292 on: July 22, 2020, 11:11:20 AM »
It’s weird to say that there’s a “right time” or “wrong time” for discussions like this but seeing this dude getting brought back up again while we’re in the midst of an apparent purge of all things creepy in skating is dope. Hope something more legitimate than getting dropped by braille skateboards comes of it this time tho

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1293 on: July 22, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
He gives forbidden14 an entire new meaning in skateboarding
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

wigwam_24

• Rep: 24
« Reply #1294 on: July 23, 2020, 03:12:32 PM »
That guy says in that video that he paints his nails to avoid taking showers  ???

That’s some nasty sheeeeeit
My hass is out

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1295 on: July 29, 2020, 08:47:09 AM »
He is the worst. Even if he didn't get caught he was terrible.

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #1296 on: July 29, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »
So what are the possibilities with this seemingly over? I saw a stream where feddy mentioned it was done with, but since he won't say a word about it I take that to mean it is court ordered. He has no time to serve, but can't talk about it, so that sounds like he pled to something lesser. Any ideas?

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #1297 on: July 29, 2020, 10:43:50 AM »
dude wants to be lil peep so bad. bet he gets underaged women with this scheme.

RENTSTRIKE

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1298 on: July 30, 2020, 11:54:38 AM »
Why hasn't this cunt been bashed yet?

I honestly wonder the same thing every time I see his name come up -- shouldn't it be on site any time this guy rolls up to a skatepark? There must be PALS in Oakland or wherever this guy lives who are aware of the situation, know where he skates, and willing to say something to him.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #1299 on: August 03, 2020, 05:16:26 AM »
So what are the possibilities with this seemingly over? I saw a stream where feddy mentioned it was done with, but since he won't say a word about it I take that to mean it is court ordered. He has no time to serve, but can't talk about it, so that sounds like he pled to something lesser. Any ideas?
Its crazy that he isnt locked up or anything. He had sex w a child. Very fucked up if its over.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #1300 on: August 03, 2020, 08:14:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I honestly wonder the same thing every time I see his name come up -- shouldn't it be on site any time this guy rolls up to a skatepark? There must be PALS in Oakland or wherever this guy lives who are aware of the situation, know where he skates, and willing to say something to him.
I'd imagine he'd get kooked out of any park like wtf are you doing here? If he is at any legit spot must be a late night secret mission if not awkward stares of extreme hatred like beat it....

wigwam_24

« Reply #1301 on: August 04, 2020, 07:00:43 PM »
But for real! This nonce needs to get ended
My hass is out

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
« Reply #1302 on: August 04, 2020, 10:30:10 PM »
Figgys gonna be throwing down hammers in the brain house this time next month mark my words

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #1303 on: October 05, 2020, 09:30:27 AM »

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #1304 on: October 05, 2020, 10:03:24 AM »
Stomp on sight.

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
« Reply #1305 on: October 05, 2020, 12:43:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Because everyone on SLAP is full of cowards who just talk shit behind a screen. Y'all think I'm joking or trolling when I say I regulate Santa Ana, but it's what I have to do to keep creeps like this POS away. I actually ban people, and that's why Bald Dane Burman won't come to SA anymore. SLAP Pals from Oakland need to get their shit together.

TheDingus

« Reply #1306 on: October 05, 2020, 02:16:46 PM »
Slap pals are like the proud boys!

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #1307 on: October 05, 2020, 02:23:32 PM »
Slap pals are like the proud boys!
In that Stephen Lawyer triple camo.

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1308 on: October 05, 2020, 03:06:31 PM »

So these youtube kooks are abusing kids, some dead eyed canadian is unnecessarily inserting himself into the situation and trying to profit off this 14 year old girl's abuse, and the girl's mom is planning to put out videos to essentially generate content from her daughter's suffering?

What a bleak fucking world. If I have kids I'm going to keep them as far away from the internet as possible.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #1309 on: October 05, 2020, 03:24:57 PM »
some dead eyed canadian

Okay, you're new around here so I won't take this personally. But the man's name is CHADDD SINCLAIR, and around these parts he is a saint. So please be respectful about Triple D.

Seriously though, I don't remember what Chaddd did to fall out of favor a few months ago; but this new video reminded me of the glory days when he was our folk-hero.

Remember when it went meta and he made the video reading our thread? Those were such innocent, beautiful times.

I love you, shalomies. Hope everyones Monday is alright ;D

lovermangenius

« Reply #1310 on: October 05, 2020, 03:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote
some dead eyed canadian
[close]

Okay, you're new around here so I won't take this personally. But the man's name is CHADDD SINCLAIR, and around these parts he is a saint. So please be respectful about Triple D.

Seriously though, I don't remember what Chaddd did to fall out of favor a few months ago; but this new video reminded me of the glory days when he was our folk-hero.

Remember when it went meta and he made the video reading our thread? Those were such innocent, beautiful times.

My only exposure to him has been through the videos posted in this thread so my bad if he's an upstanding guy otherwise. That being said, he's made multiple videos about a minor getting abused that include identifiable (and arguably explicit) photos of her, and started one of those videos with the sentence "Apparently she's pregnant or has an incurable STD". That shit is really irresponsible and an adult should know better.

I think all the youtube drama stuff is profoundly lame but you can at least argue that this braille guy is a public figure so he's  fair game. He should've been able to do that without airing out this 14 year old's business in the process. 

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2272
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1311 on: October 05, 2020, 07:22:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
some dead eyed canadian
[close]

[close]

My only exposure to him has been through the videos posted in this thread so my bad if he's an upstanding guy otherwise. That being said, he's made multiple videos about a minor getting abused that include identifiable (and arguably explicit) photos of her, and started one of those videos with the sentence "Apparently she's pregnant or has an incurable STD". That shit is really irresponsible and an adult should know better.

I think all the youtube drama stuff is profoundly lame but you can at least argue that this braille guy is a public figure so he's  fair game. He should've been able to do that without airing out this 14 year old's business in the process.
As I recollect, it was girl‘s mom who aired out the whole affair over Twitter, or the Gram, or Facebook, or whatever was popular last year.
People here were saying how weird it was that moms would be putting her kid’s identity on blast like that. At least, that’s how I recall it.
If I had myself a genuine GoldTone™ electro plated ankle chain, I would sure as fuck track this Potter perv down & stomp him with my stunningly attired foot.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

wigwam_24

« Reply #1312 on: October 06, 2020, 10:22:05 AM »
 >:(

Fuck this pedo!
My hass is out

lovermangenius

« Reply #1313 on: October 06, 2020, 11:00:20 AM »
Expand Quote
some dead eyed canadian
[close]

Upon further investigation this Chadd guy rules

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #1314 on: October 06, 2020, 11:09:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
some dead eyed canadian
[close]

[close]

Upon further investigation this Chadd guy rules
You got that right.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1315 on: October 06, 2020, 12:02:57 PM »
God bless chad, A true Canadian hero.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #1316 on: October 06, 2020, 12:18:08 PM »
Fetty Potter was definitely my least favorite Wizard

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1317 on: October 06, 2020, 12:45:14 PM »
Horrible and just flat out ignorant to insinuate that Aaron Kyro took all of Fetty’s royalties and kept them for himself. He did the right thing, and kicked them right up to the church of Scientology.

IrritableBowel2

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1318 on: October 06, 2020, 12:46:51 PM »

What does 3367 mean?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1319 on: October 06, 2020, 12:50:45 PM »
Damn I didn’t even know Chadd was a real person I’ve just seen that one foot manny gif sig.

Can’t lie fellas not only am I rockin with chadd exposing this chomo. I think he may be LPQ.

Chadd bring LPQ back

Free max b
FREE MAX B