Author Topic: Braille employs sexual predators?  (Read 226646 times)

oatstao

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Braille employs sexual predators?
« Reply #1410 on: November 04, 2021, 09:27:27 PM »
Whatever one may call it 'hand of God' - 'instant Karma' ... this is one of those incredible displays of it in real time.
lifetime actor award winner

oatstao

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -28
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1411 on: November 04, 2021, 09:33:48 PM »
I always thought Aaron Kyro was the predator --- I did a google search the other day after seeing Braille youtube comments flooded with 'where's Kyro" .. so I thought he's in some sort of legal problems.. the search led me here to this Potty face kid ... wow what a train wreck.    A few of the cats at Braille I would say are apart from this nonsense.
lifetime actor award winner

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1412 on: November 05, 2021, 12:11:47 AM »
I always thought Aaron Kyro was the predator --- I did a google search the other day after seeing Braille youtube comments flooded with 'where's Kyro" .. so I thought he's in some sort of legal problems.. the search led me here to this Potty face kid ... wow what a train wreck.    A few of the cats at Braille I would say are apart from this nonsense.
Nah, all these goofs are guilty by association.
Penalty: eternal shame & perpetual scorn.
Nice job working your powerful threadcromancy magic, BTW.
Everyone ought to be regularly reminded that we should always remember to never forget.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?