Author Topic: Cyril Jackson Of Baker  (Read 77506 times)

offkilter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Re: Cyril Jackson Of Baker
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2019, 04:19:14 PM »
I liked Cyril but if Baker 4 is going to have any re-watch value as a whole video like 3 and 2g it’s necessary for some of the fat to get trimmed off the team.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2019, 04:21:39 PM »
I liked Cyril but if Baker 4 is going to have any re-watch value as a whole video like 3 and 2g it’s necessary for some of the fat to get trimmed off the team.

that would be Baca, Nuge, Theotis, Dollin and probably Herman

MareVitals

• Rep: -38
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2019, 04:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hate to say it but this. Hoping Herman can turn it around. Nuge needs to go. Even on nine club all he had to talk about was the El Toro Ollie. No idea how his career has lasted this long

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2019, 04:28:39 PM »
Baker is the new Zero.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2019, 05:21:41 PM »
Slowly transforming into birdhouse 2.0
Gentleman ninja warlock

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
Cmon slap. As a skater I would never want ride for Baker, too many dudes getting the boot by the boss for not heave a good part? If Carroll was done the same with Jeron, Brenes, Roberts and Johntson Chocolate/Girl couldnt be good. Skate is not about the hammers. I wonder why Bacca still on the team.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2019, 06:02:03 PM »
This bums me out even though I can't really explain why. I like Cyril a lot so the thought of him going through any hard times gets me down.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2019, 06:13:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Baker is doing the right shit by ditching all these coat-tailers. Guys like Dee and Cyril never earned the right to lifestyle hammer 24/7 like the older Baker 2/3 generation.
[close]
from 2012-2017 cyril Jackson went the fuck off, do your research. You're stuck in the past, nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2019, 06:13:32 PM »
This bums me out even though I can't really explain why. I like Cyril a lot so the thought of him going through any hard times gets me down.
I don’t sense any humor in this GAY post :/

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2019, 07:45:59 PM »
Cmon slap. As a skater I would never want ride for Baker, too many dudes getting the boot by the boss for not heave a good part? If Carroll was done the same with Jeron, Brenes, Roberts and Johntson Chocolate/Girl couldnt be good. Skate is not about the hammers. I wonder why Bacca still on the team.
Crailap booted a ton of close friends over the years. Most notably kicking off York shortly after Hot Chocolate which was bull-shit. Chico and Jeron pretty much always produced, the only time they didn't have a bunch of footage was Yeah Right, with both saving most of their footage for Skate More. And, like Gino, any Scott Johnston footage was gold.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2019, 07:50:32 PM »
I would've liked him better without all the coloured griptape. But yeah, talented and seems like he has a great attitude.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2019, 08:54:02 PM »

baker 3 was over an hour long with sooo many parts and mini parts.montages.. baker has a deathwish was also really good and long. so you stating that  in order for baker 4 to be like baker3 or other classics they gotta cut people off the team is irrelevant.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Spacenoid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2019, 09:16:09 PM »
Rub a dub dub, he could always get on butcher or candlestick maker

motherfuck

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2019, 09:22:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

baker 3 was over an hour long with sooo many parts and mini parts.montages.. baker has a deathwish was also really good and long. so you stating that  in order for baker 4 to be like baker3 or other classics they gotta cut people off the team is irrelevant.

Baker 3 was 55 minutes 38 seconds. I don’t know what my point is.

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2019, 09:40:04 PM »
"shout out to everybody"!!!

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2019, 09:46:04 PM »
That’s kind of weird that he gets the boot now.. right before the video. Maybe he did quit.. he said “ looking forward to what’s next”, usually it’s a hint

Who wants him sure he rips but he’s boring and mediocre . He’s not cool enough to be FA level mediocre I’m thinking he goes to skate Mafia.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2019, 09:53:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Hate to say it but this. Hoping Herman can turn it around. Nuge needs to go. Even on nine club all he had to talk about was the El Toro Ollie. No idea how his career has lasted this long

Herman had a decent part in made 2 . He’s admitted he’s pretty much over pro skating and yet a lot of his desert mamba clips in the last year are some of his more creative spot and trick selection and he’s still got more style than most anyone in the game. That one nollie flip over the parallel dirt gap was insane and that’s just him fucking around.

Can’t blame a dude for being business savvy and finding hobbies and money outside of skating where as someone like spanky has even his hobbies and talents wrapped in the industry to the point skating is his only option.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2019, 09:59:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don’t sense any humor in this GAY post :/
GAY of humor/ on empathy?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2019, 10:27:09 PM »
wow Baker 4 is going to be so fucking sick

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2019, 11:22:34 PM »
I could see him on T4

lol him and Jake hanging out

valid

• Rep: -20
  • nah you're good
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2019, 11:33:44 PM »
Are you even a fan of Bake Skateboards? Baca fuckin rips and is slept on, I’m new to slap but how can you call for the ousting of all these dudes

I understand that in 2019 making money off of boards is more difficult than it once was and necessary changes have to be made but damn you’re kind off a kook

I’m just bummed cj is of but looking forward to seeing what he does next. Still on DC I believe

Expand Quote
[close]

BIO IN OHIO

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2019, 11:51:31 PM »
The coloured grip was unforgivable. Even in a time of shake junt grip.
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2019, 11:57:48 PM »
Baker 4 Now

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2019, 12:14:28 AM »
So whos left of the next generation of Baker? No Dee, no CJ, only that midget that rips and Kader, right? I could see CJ getting on maybe Foundation, but I was really hoping for a B4 part. I don't really understand the hate on him

Hmmtrue

• Rep: -3
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2019, 01:08:19 AM »
Are you even a fan of Bake Skateboards? Baca fuckin rips and is slept on, I’m new to slap but how can you call for the ousting of all these dudes

I understand that in 2019 making money off of boards is more difficult than it once was and necessary changes have to be made but damn you’re kind off a kook

I’m just bummed cj is of but looking forward to seeing what he does next. Still on DC I believe

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Slept on? Nah when the footage is out it rules but where’s the footy

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2019, 01:55:42 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

yes i’m a fan of Baker

I don’t understand how Dee and Cyril are getting cut (and Braydon, Lenoce and TK before that) but other dudes who have barely put out any footage for years get to stay on

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2019, 02:00:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dolli  is like Boulala after sorry, you know his part isnt gonna be mind blowingly tech BUt you also know hes gonna try some fucked up shit and definitely take some heavy slams. I am always hyped for new DD footage. dudes fun to watch.

nuge is getting on a bit, but again i usually like what he comes out with.
Herman is one of the styliest dudes to ever do it, ill take any footage i can get

theotis can get gone though, he peaked at baker3

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2019, 02:23:48 AM »
I could see him on T4

Hahaha this made me choke on my drink, well done

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

bo bice

• Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2019, 04:11:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Crailap booted a ton of close friends over the years. Most notably kicking off York shortly after Hot Chocolate which was bull-shit. Chico and Jeron pretty much always produced, the only time they didn't have a bunch of footage was Yeah Right, with both saving most of their footage for Skate More. And, like Gino, any Scott Johnston footage was gold.

Yeah Right and Skate More came out like 3 years apart.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2019, 05:27:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah Right and Skate More came out like 3 years apart.

The boss is kicking dudes of because they dont have a good part.  It never happened to crail