Author Topic: Modern Warfare Beta - Crossplatform  (Read 766 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Modern Warfare Beta - Crossplatform
« on: September 22, 2019, 10:23:04 AM »
Any Pals playing the Modern Warfare beta? I haven't enjoyed COD games in like 10 years but I think I might actually buy this one. I'm having a lot of fun on the beta. It looks really good and its cross platform so in the matches you can see there's people in the game from Xbox, Playstation, and PC. It's pretty sick. Should get a SLAP match going!

kobiashvilitamta91

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • Blind in dreams
Re: Modern Warfare Beta - Crossplatform
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 01:06:34 AM »
I have played it during beta and pre-ordered already, in one month I can fully enjoy it :D Just in case I play groud wars and hardcore dominations usually.
Skaters rock and gamers rule!

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 08:45:06 AM »
I have played it during beta and pre-ordered already, in one month I can fully enjoy it :D Just in case I play groud wars and hardcore dominations usually.
I will get it soon. I’m really surprised how much I enjoyed it. I haven’t had any interest in call of duty for so long.

DanTheDoucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 08:56:53 AM »
Any Pals playing the Modern Warfare beta? I haven't enjoyed COD games in like 10 years but I think I might actually buy this one. I'm having a lot of fun on the beta. It looks really good and its cross platform so in the matches you can see there's people in the game from Xbox, Playstation, and PC. It's pretty sick. Should get a SLAP match going!

You should get a used copy of Black Ops 4. The Blackout battle royale mode is excellent.

You on Xbox or PS4?
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 09:04:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should get a used copy of Black Ops 4. The Blackout battle royale mode is excellent.

You on Xbox or PS4?
Im on PC actually. I played the beta of blackout when it first came out but didn’t like it much. Is it cross platform also? I’m liking this new COD because it’s pretty much like the original MW but improved. It’s all pretty basic but great level design, graphics and sound. Movement feels like a mix between call of duty and battlefield. At first I thought it felt like shit but I kept playing, it clicked, I love it. Gonna get it just not at the moment.