Author Topic: KADER is a TRAITOR (change my mind)  (Read 49660 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: KADER is a TRAITOR (change my mind)
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2019, 12:12:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Sad no one has been able to change OP's mind yet. He seemed so open-minded and willing to listen but now...
[close]

I feel like he's coming around, just needs a little more time. I mean, Latinos didn't join Trump overnight.

So true. But once they did, they realized it was all worth it!

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 289
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2019, 06:31:13 PM »
All, I need everyone to stop this pettiness and focus on the real question:  Are they or are they not making tacos out of homeless people in Mexico?

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
All, I need everyone to stop this pettiness and focus on the real question:  Are they or are they not making tacos out of homeless people in Mexico?

If you have to ask, you’re not ready for the answer my friend.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 289
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2019, 06:54:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

(Me, yelling to the crowd as I'm carried away) IT'S PEOPLE!!!!! MEXICAN TACOS ARE MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!!!

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2019, 06:58:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
(Me, yelling to the crowd as I'm carried away) IT'S PEOPLE!!!!! MEXICAN TACOS ARE MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!!!

it's even in the guac dude

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »
Expand Quote
The 6.1 ventures turn very nicely.
People leave sponsors because either they got offered a better a deal or their friends either left said brand or are on another one.
Alex Olson referenced that when he left Vans.
It’s tough being on trips with people you don’t really click with.
[close]
Alex Olson got kicked off Vans because they didn't want him to move to NYC while they were filming Propellor. Probably because he couldn't be relied upon to produce footage. It was around the time of Pretty Sweet, and he seemed pretty burnt out on filming big projects.
Oh, the way he referenced the situation on his 9 club made it sound like he didn't sign his contract and went to Nike. There always 2 sides to the story though.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2019, 07:23:26 PM »
He's bumped up with each one and you are going to dogg him for that?

When he leaves Baker, tossing what The Boss did for him, then you can talk shit.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2019, 07:32:25 PM »

When he leaves Baker, tossing what The Boss did for him, then you can talk shit.

I think he's absolutely leaving Baker for FA, and soon, just not before Baker 4 drops
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2019, 07:41:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The 6.1 ventures turn very nicely.
People leave sponsors because either they got offered a better a deal or their friends either left said brand or are on another one.
Alex Olson referenced that when he left Vans.
It’s tough being on trips with people you don’t really click with.
[close]
Alex Olson got kicked off Vans because they didn't want him to move to NYC while they were filming Propellor. Probably because he couldn't be relied upon to produce footage. It was around the time of Pretty Sweet, and he seemed pretty burnt out on filming big projects.
[close]
Oh, the way he referenced the situation on his 9 club made it sound like he didn't sign his contract and went to Nike. There always 2 sides to the story though.
He mentions it in his day in the life with Jenkem. At the very least they told him if he moved they weren't going to sponsor him. Possibly they didn't follow through with the threat and he went to Nike how you referenced later. It's not like he really had more homies on Nike though outside of BA, considering Dill and Ave were both on Vans at the time.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2019, 08:13:57 PM »
When I was 16, my first job was at Pizza Hut and it sucked.  I quit after 2 months.  Then I got a job sitting behind the counter in a small store that sold framed pictures.  I was able to bring my laptop to work, do homework, and listen to music.  Oh, and I got paid more.

Kader is doing the equivalent of quitting his first job.  Dude's a child.  Let him live.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2019, 08:46:30 PM »
I'm surprised that anyone can be mad at Kader for making these moves. Especially the Emerica to Vans move, considering this was the same move Reynolds just made (I wonder if Reynolds encouraged this move).

Kader is amazing and I'm hoping he keeps a level head as he gets older. He could make a huge mark on skateboarding, he just needs to avoid the pitfalls that come with coming up at a young age.

P.S. I remember reaching 600 posts the other day, but I'm back to 600 again. What happened here? Was there a thread that recently got deleted?

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

TD

• Rep: -2
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2019, 09:17:23 PM »
In all fairness Kader hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. Like XEN said - when he quits baker for FA and tosses everything the boss has done out the window is a different story.

Right now though, who gives a shit if he left indy?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 666
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2019, 09:49:48 PM »
imagine giving a shit. its just skateboarding lil dudes.

free max b
FREE MAX B

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
I'm surprised that anyone can be mad at Kader for making these moves. Especially the Emerica to Vans move, considering this was the same move Reynolds just made (I wonder if Reynolds encouraged this move).

Kader is amazing and I'm hoping he keeps a level head as he gets older. He could make a huge mark on skateboarding, he just needs to avoid the pitfalls that come with coming up at a young age.

P.S. I remember reaching 600 posts the other day, but I'm back to 600 again. What happened here? Was there a thread that recently got deleted?
Been a while since I posted on one of these types of messageboards, I think that will happen if someone deletes a thread that you posted in.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:29:33 PM by 50mm »

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2019, 10:26:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Been a while since I posted on one of these boards, I think that will happen if someone deletes a thread that you posted in.

I wonder what thread(s) got deleted and why.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2019, 04:02:16 AM »
Caring what a 16 yr old rides is on some pedo shit.
Lots of white guilt in here

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2019, 06:04:28 AM »
Caring what a 16 yr old rides is on some pedo shit.
Lots of white guilt in here

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2019, 07:11:08 AM »
White people get really upset when young black men try and better their situation.

Nah nah nah gonna stop you right there. Were not playing the fucking race card just because no one else has yet...Sorry not sorry.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2019, 07:31:58 AM »
Expand Quote
White people get really upset when young black men try and better their situation.
[close]

Nah nah nah gonna stop you right there. Were not playing the fucking race card just because no one else has yet...Sorry not sorry.

Interesting. It's not really all that different than the NBA. They put rules in place to "force" young black men to go to college before going to the NBA and getting potentially big money contracts, in the name of what exactly? In baseball, a much more "white" sport, one can and often does enter the professional ranks immediately out of high school. Same with hockey. Why is that? Why is it far more acceptable for white young men to make money over their non-white counterparts?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2019, 07:42:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Interesting. It's not really all that different than the NBA. They put rules in place to "force" young black men to go to college before going to the NBA and getting potentially big money contracts, in the name of what exactly? In baseball, a much more "white" sport, one can and often does enter the professional ranks immediately out of high school. Same with hockey. Why is that? Why is it far more acceptable for white young men to make money over their non-white counterparts?

It's not a race thing. EVERY basketball player is required to go to college before joining the NBA, regardless of race.  It just so happens that black guys are just better at basketball. They didn't start that rule to punish black players.

Baseball is roughly half white. The other half is comprised of mostly hispanic/black/asian players. A lot of the best players in the league are black, hispanic, or asian. Also, you can be drafted out of high school, but it generally takes 4-5+ years to make it to the major leagues anyways. You spend a lot of time in the minors not making a ton of money.

Hockey is very white. That's true, but the best players in the NHL make less than half of what the best players in the NFL/NBA/MLB make.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Pissedoff30y/oskatedad

• Rep: -57
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2019, 09:11:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fr why are so many skaters far left soy boys?!

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2019, 09:56:19 AM »
Let the kid hustle. Skaters before brands, it’s like people don’t understand all these brands are bullshit to make money. Fuck em all and let skaters find their money.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2019, 10:39:15 AM »
The only move that would bum me out would be of Baker. I really don’t see the FA move happening like some of yall do.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2019, 10:53:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think he's absolutely leaving Baker for FA, and soon, just not before Baker 4 drops

Kader is definitely not leaving Baker for FA. And if he does, it won't be for like another 5 years or so. Baker is his home and he loves to skate with the other Baker riders.

Reynolds if you haven't noticed is kinda of like a Father figure to him. I say that in the best possible way...Kader looks up to him for advice and validation

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2019, 12:32:32 PM »
The only move that would bum me out would be of Baker. I really don’t see the FA move happening like some of yall do.

Much rather my boss be, The Boss, than Dill for god damn sure.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2019, 12:42:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Much rather my boss be, The Boss, than Dill for god damn sure.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2019, 01:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

It's not a race thing. EVERY basketball player is required to go to college before joining the NBA, regardless of race.  It just so happens that black guys are just better at basketball. They didn't start that rule to punish black players.

Baseball is roughly half white. The other half is comprised of mostly hispanic/black/asian players. A lot of the best players in the league are black, hispanic, or asian. Also, you can be drafted out of high school, but it generally takes 4-5+ years to make it to the major leagues anyways. You spend a lot of time in the minors not making a ton of money.

Hockey is very white. That's true, but the best players in the NHL make less than half of what the best players in the NFL/NBA/MLB make.

lol "it just so happens to disproportionately affect black people because they are the ones that tend to move on to the NBA and thus in line to make millions."

How odd. Well, at least we know it has no connection at all to the deeply rooted systemic racism and prejudice which permeates nearly every facet of our culture.

Thank god.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2019, 01:22:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

lol "it just so happens to disproportionately affect black people because they are the ones that tend to move on to the NBA and thus in line to make millions."

How odd. Well, at least we know it has no connection at all to the deeply rooted systemic racism and prejudice which permeates nearly every facet of our culture.

Thank god.

How is it racist if it affects EVERYONE that wants to play in the NBA? The rule would still exist if the NBA suddenly became disproportionately white.

People really need to stop looking for racism where it doesn't exist.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2019, 01:27:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank god.
[close]

How is it racist if it affects EVERYONE that wants to play in the NBA? The rule would still exist if the NBA suddenly became disproportionately white.

He’s saying that sometimes a general rule will be put in place if it predominantly effects black people. Which I agree does happen sometimes, but he’s full of shit on this when you consider that the NFL is full of predominantly black players. They are obvious racists so why wouldn’t they go for the same scheme.

And I probably shouldn’t have even said that but I can’t help myself.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2019, 01:33:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank god.
[close]

[close]
He’s saying that sometimes a general rule will be put in place if it predominantly effects black people. Which I agree does happen sometimes, but he’s full of shit on this when you consider that the NFL is full of predominantly black players and you can try out for it.

The rule wasn't put in place in order to hold black people back. It was put in place as an attempt to ensure that these kids (of all races) get some semblance of a real education before they are handed millions of dollars to participate in a career that may only last a few years.

Is it a coincidence that a very large percentage of players that never attended college are now essentially flat broke because they had nothing to fall back on when their sports career was over? I think not.

I would bet anyone that the ex-players who are now broke wished they would have been forced to go college first.

FUCK YOU