Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 42441 times)

SHAQUEEFA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #2250 on: Today at 07:30:15 AM »
Imperium was better as a four man group, it just looked more imposing and Wolfe was a bigger guy so he looked better than the other two. I was actually kinda bummed when they came back without him.

Love Kaiser though, his cadence and delivery on promos is great.

Holy shit I guess it was only a matter of time before Tony started booking himself in angles. Dynamite was kinda wild.

I wasn't feeling the gauntlet match at first but man it was a cool concept. I just needed to wrap my head around what was actually happening.

I watched NXT for the first time in a long long time and holy shit how did I not know about Lola Vice. I actaully want to watch this underground match with natalya even though she pretty much sucks these days.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #2251 on: Today at 11:02:42 AM »
Imperium was better as a four man group, it just looked more imposing and Wolfe was a bigger guy so he looked better than the other two. I was actually kinda bummed when they came back without him.

Love Kaiser though, his cadence and delivery on promos is great.

Holy shit I guess it was only a matter of time before Tony started booking himself in angles. Dynamite was kinda wild.

I wasn't feeling the gauntlet match at first but man it was a cool concept. I just needed to wrap my head around what was actually happening.

I watched NXT for the first time in a long long time and holy shit how did I not know about Lola Vice. I actaully want to watch this underground match with natalya even though she pretty much sucks these days.

I hear he’s keeping kayfabe for the NFL draft, so maybe he’s learning from the Montreal Screwjob and leaning into press about him to boost his wrestling show.   God knows in retrospect that VKM becoming “Mr MacMahon” was probably the most important creative decision in that company