Author Topic: R.I.P Supra  (Read 535532 times)

too fakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
Re: R.I.P Supra
« Reply #390 on: April 14, 2021, 11:57:49 AM »
Expand Quote
I can't find the video but there was a day in the life type thing with him at some point in the last few years where they go to his house and stuff. I think he drove a Prius in it and his house, while nice, wasn't filled with insanely extravagant shit. He probably gets a ton of stuff for free so aside from mortgage, taxes, maybe a car payment he probably doesn't have to throw down for all that much if he isn't partying.
[close]
I know the video you're talking about. The house doesn't look too crazy but it's in the Hollywood Hills and the property taxes alone could fuck a middle class income up.

It was his Epicly Later’d. They make a joke about the change from Escalade to Prius.

Don’t forget food, gas, insurance (medical, auto, and homeowners) and whatever medical bills he may still be paying off from all the years of back issues.

Creatives often seem to get pushed out of brands they help create. Not sure who is helping Muska with his business stuff, but it’s too bad he didn’t get a Stefan type set up. 

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 793
« Reply #391 on: April 14, 2021, 12:31:40 PM »
thank god we have all of these core shoe companies that know how to treat skaters right. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #392 on: April 14, 2021, 01:37:55 PM »
did he not have ownership in krew/supra at one point? or i wonder if angel and him sold everything to kwswiss at the time. at that point you cant get mad can you?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #393 on: April 14, 2021, 07:02:09 PM »
thank god we have all of these core shoe companies that know how to treat skaters right.
Muska on Lakai confirmed

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2021, 07:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I can't find the video but there was a day in the life type thing with him at some point in the last few years where they go to his house and stuff. I think he drove a Prius in it and his house, while nice, wasn't filled with insanely extravagant shit. He probably gets a ton of stuff for free so aside from mortgage, taxes, maybe a car payment he probably doesn't have to throw down for all that much if he isn't partying.
[close]
I know the video you're talking about. The house doesn't look too crazy but it's in the Hollywood Hills and the property taxes alone could fuck a middle class income up.
[close]

It was his Epicly Later’d. They make a joke about the change from Escalade to Prius.

Don’t forget food, gas, insurance (medical, auto, and homeowners) and whatever medical bills he may still be paying off from all the years of back issues.

Creatives often seem to get pushed out of brands they help create. Not sure who is helping Muska with his business stuff, but it’s too bad he didn’t get a Stefan type set up.

Budget cuts

Ghost Face

• Rep: 104
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2021, 11:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Muska on Lakai confirmed

You do know that Lakai is owned by HUF Worldwide which is owned by a multi million $ Taiwanese investment firm call TSI Holdings, right?
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #396 on: April 15, 2021, 01:44:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Muska on Lakai confirmed
[close]

You do know that Lakai is owned by HUF Worldwide which is owned by a multi million $ Taiwanese investment firm call TSI Holdings, right?

TSI Holdings is Japanese not Taiwanese
(a couple of my friends work for TSI...)

As far as I am aware Lakai (GIRL) are still backed by Altamont
(could be wrong though)

Ghost Face

• Rep: 104
« Reply #397 on: April 15, 2021, 02:33:29 AM »
Sorry for the mistake.

Altamont sold Huf Worldwide to TSI

http://www.boardsportsource.com/2017/12/11/huf-worldwide-announces-sale-to-tsi-holdings-co/

Not sure if anything has changed since then but I'd gladly be corrected if Lakai is back to being "core"

Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #398 on: April 15, 2021, 05:48:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Muska on Lakai confirmed
[close]

Well fuck my attempt at a joke...he's back on e'S

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #399 on: April 15, 2021, 05:54:52 AM »
Not gonna lie, would buy some eS Muska shoes

sbmfj

• Rep: 56
« Reply #400 on: April 16, 2021, 05:54:25 AM »
Not gonna lie, would buy some eS Muska shoes

Stash pocket was the shit. Amazing Shoes.  Landed my 1st KFBSTS in them.

Thats ben such an awesome re-issue! C'mon Kelly Hart!!!

JamesFardy

• Rep: 66
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #401 on: June 19, 2021, 11:11:01 AM »
BA right now