Author Topic: True Gangstas Against Bathing Suits? True Gangstas Of Swim Trunks? A Case Study  (Read 6252 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
It’s hard to hide a sawn-off in speedos when you’re already packing this much heat.

Backfootnofoot

• Rep: 15
I absolutely love this post. Love the research, love the passion, love the effort. Seriously, nothing but love.

But to answer your question, honestly, I didn’t read any of your post. Dude, I’m sorry, but it was just so fucking long and it was about...swimsuits? So if you want the quick answer, NO, swimsuits aren’t gangster. Feel like that’s a safe universal law to live by if you want to be gangster.

But see, I get it. Like sometimes when you’re a gangster, it gets all hot and all you want to do is take off your pants and take off your shirt and just take a cool, sexy, refreshing dip in the loving tongue of a pool. And I totally get it. I love swimming. Especially the way how when you’re swimming, your whole body feels like it’s wrapped in the sexiest most delicious tongue kiss of God.

But that’s neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is is if you wear a swimsuit, you look like a biggidy bitch. The only exception is Ishod in the yellow trunks of that one bump. Actually no, the trick was sick but the fit was bunk. No one has ever said ever, Damn, look at Ishod’s sexy gangster fit. The only reason I brought it up was cuz when I saw it, first reaction was, damn, “is he wearing a swim suit? Weird. Never seen that. I guess if I had to compare it to all the other swimsuit wearing clips I’ve seen, it’d be the motherfucking best.”

Anyways, respect to Ishod. Swimsuits aren’t gangster.

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
I've always thought clothes should be simple and minimalistic. Swim trunks should have 2 colors max on them, anything more, or anything with a crazy print is just ridiculous and unnecessary.

What do I know though, I wear a shirt on in the pool because I'm 12 and fat.

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I notice a lot of dudes wear underwear under their trunks....why is this?

I do sometimes cos my trips to the beach inevitably end in jetty jumping and one wrong move diving and some loose boardies are coming right off.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1578
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Expand Quote
[close]

I've seen people wearing athletic-type shorts as swim trunks and also having underwear on underneath them, which makes sense because them shits retain water and will slide down. But are you talking people wearing actual swim trunks with a liner inside and still having underwear on underneath? There's no reason for that.

Nah, liners are liners, I'm talking basketball shorts and underwear.....go to the fucking Volcom outlet and buy some trunks bro....I see dudes just wearing underwear too.....I rat them out to the lifeguard, then feel bad.....I was thinking of starting a charity to donate swim trunks and raise awareness for proper swim attire...

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
I don't really get the liner thing. I have a pair of swim trunks - blue and white checks - and I've worn them twice when I was out of undies (please don't tell people how I live) only to be bummed on having to stuff my junk into a weird white mesh bag.

I didn't know you could just rip them out but that is 100% happening today.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
I've got 2 pairs of trunks with the lining cut out (don't say bathing suit) that I skate in hot ass summer, I always think about if anyone even notices, feels gangsta.

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
I don't really get the liner thing. I have a pair of swim trunks - blue and white checks - and I've worn them twice when I was out of undies (please don't tell people how I live) only to be bummed on having to stuff my junk into a weird white mesh bag.

Every pair of trunks I've owned the crotch mesh gets shredded since as long as I can remember

Freight Train

Lucas might be one of the most stylish human beings on Earth. Literally everything he does looks so cool

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
I absolutely love this post. Love the research, love the passion, love the effort. Seriously, nothing but love.

But to answer your question, honestly, I didn’t read any of your post. Dude, I’m sorry, but it was just so fucking long and it was about...swimsuits? So if you want the quick answer, NO, swimsuits aren’t gangster. Feel like that’s a safe universal law to live by if you want to be gangster.

But see, I get it. Like sometimes when you’re a gangster, it gets all hot and all you want to do is take off your pants and take off your shirt and just take a cool, sexy, refreshing dip in the loving tongue of a pool. And I totally get it. I love swimming. Especially the way how when you’re swimming, your whole body feels like it’s wrapped in the sexiest most delicious tongue kiss of God.

But that’s neither here nor there. The fact of the matter is is if you wear a swimsuit, you look like a biggidy bitch. The only exception is Ishod in the yellow trunks of that one bump. Actually no, the trick was sick but the fit was bunk. No one has ever said ever, Damn, look at Ishod’s sexy gangster fit. The only reason I brought it up was cuz when I saw it, first reaction was, damn, “is he wearing a swim suit? Weird. Never seen that. I guess if I had to compare it to all the other swimsuit wearing clips I’ve seen, it’d be the motherfucking best.”

Anyways, respect to Ishod. Swimsuits aren’t gangster.

To be honest, I think this was the answer I was looking for.

As far as people wearing underwear with a bathing suit, I don’t get it. The point of a bathing suit is it dries quick. Why put cotton under which dries much slower.

Rick_Kane

I've got 2 pairs of trunks with the lining cut out (don't say bathing suit) that I skate in hot ass summer, I always think about if anyone even notices, feels gangsta.

Are you buying your trunks from the kid's section at Target or something? I haven't seen trunks with liners since I was like 8.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you buying your trunks from the kid's section at Target or something? I haven't seen trunks with liners since I was like 8.

yes I have beautiful long legs and like to wear shorts that are too small so everyone will notice

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
Bunch of never nude gangsters

One dude I knew would swim with his boxers under boardshorts because they sagged and he could afford a proper fitting pair. Another would do it because he could wash his undies while swimming. Its gross either way.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

gangsta af

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Just can't do shorts. Guess my legs aren't manpretty.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
Expand Quote
My dad would wear cut of jorts, basically daisy dukes swimming. He was a badass.
[close]

pics pls

Shorter than my moms

• Rep: 31
Come on, man. Swimsuits are g as fuck. Ask Hammer.

Schneaumunn

• Rep: 19
  • Stop needlin’ me you prick!
Expand Quote

[close]

Every pair of trunks I've owned the crotch mesh gets shredded since as long as I can remember

The fruit basket in your trunks may be correctly referred to as the “inner-net”.
Shalom
The look and feel of hand tooled leather

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1218
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote

[close]

Got a sharp dick?

Never thought I’d ever ask anyone that question.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
Bloody seppos and ya trunks. Its a pair of togs,  or swimmers or boardies or any other word that isnt an elephants face appendage.

I’ve tracked down your IP address and the police should be there shortly

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
Expand Quote
[close]

I do sometimes cos my trips to the beach inevitably end in jetty jumping and one wrong move diving and some loose boardies are coming right off.

Growing up I had my trunks come off in public twice and now I take precautions like wearing underwear. I also use underwear as I believe it makes it difficult to spot my shriveled up dick.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
This thread might have my favourite opening post ever. Well done.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My dad would wear cut of jorts, basically daisy dukes swimming. He was a badass.
[close]

pics pls
[close]

Shorter than my moms

Dude, respek. Pops looks G as fuck

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Come on, man. Swimsuits are g as fuck. Ask Hammer.

Jesus, no wonder they were worried about Hammer hurtin' em!
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
a don doesnt wear shorts

Shalom Iginla

I find those Under Armor type compression underwear are good for underneath boardshorts if you don't like freeballin it. Fits nice and snug, breathes well and dries quickly.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
Let your dick free, if a girl hates tell it's a grower not a show-er.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
i cut the lining out and wear those blend boxer briefs you find at modells or uniqlo, in case my day out ends at a lake
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581

I would agree, but under the condition Tracer never existed.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

I would agree, but under the condition Tracer never existed.

Thank you for your kind words. Shalom.