Author Topic: True Gangstas Against Bathing Suits? True Gangstas Of Swim Trunks? A Case Study  (Read 6268 times)

Bristol_Palin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
In the skateboard world, I'm starting to get the impression that gangstas are not fans of bathing suits and the more evidence I come across, the more I need to know

Are Bathing Suits Not Gangsta?

Evidence 1 - Theotis Beasley

Here we see Theotis Beasley being gangsta, wearing a suit with some champagne, enjoying himself in a pool or perhaps a hot tub. This occurs in a Transworld video part, just shortly before he drinks some mountain dew and skates to Waka Flocka.

Evidence 2 - Brandon Biebel

Here we find Brandon Biebel gangsta' tubing. A traditional outdoor, campy G, activity. This screen shot is from his Fully Flared video part (Where he skated to "I luv it" by Young Jeezy off his 2006 album - The Inspiration - A truly gangsta music choice). Note that he is not wearing a bathing suit but instead some fly jeans.

Even present-day Biebel can be found not wearing a bathing suit on social media (most notably his instagram stories) while going to pool parties to drink and party with wild hunnies. Although this is an aquatic gangsta pastime, Biebel normally appears to be wearing very long, very gangsta, Jordan mesh shorts.

Evidence 3 - Terry Kennedy (SHALOM)

Here we see TK (Shalom), a noted well off g, being gangsta at the beach. Typical beach-goers would wear swim trunks and sandals, but here we find a somber, peaceful-minded gangsta gazing with long pants, sneakers and a T shirt on his way to make billions. All the signs are pointing towards bathing suits not being gangsta.

------------------------

Further questions needing to be answered

Does praiseworthy French gangsta, Lucas Puig, surf in Track Shorts / Soccer shorts?

Has the irreproachable english gangsta, Danny Brady, ever been to a beach? If so does he wear a bathing suit?

-----------------

Final self reflection-

As a young boy, I always thought what it might be like to be gangsta. I was always intrigued by what was gangsta (My first, non-dubbed, skate video brand new in the plastic was Aesthetics Ryde or Die / I'm currently wearing a humidity NOLA skateshop shirt with a dude talking on a cell phone and a gat). Alas, I was a goofy white boy with a name so generic it sounded fake from a South New Jersey suburb in Camden County about 20 minutes outside Philadelphia. Now as a goofy white man, still with a fake sounding name, currently living in central Jersey (about 10 minutes from the beach), I find myself reflecting as I just get done work on an unusually warm Friday afternoon.

Normally, I use this time to skate flat and drink beers out back until my wife gets done work and we go to the bar. Since today is a normal day I will do that as well, but first I need to share my urge to question if bathing suits are gangsta because I have found myself at a tipping point. As I get changed into a temperature appropriate kit to mess around on my skateboard, while my dog watches me thoroughly unimpressed, I have hit a wall. I find myself reaching for a pair of Patagonia swim trunks. A little background of the trunks: they have pockets, are very comfortable and I have removed their lining net (Which is very revealing but I consider myself an exhibitionist). Although these shorts seem to be the perfect fit for what I plan to do today, are they gangsta? Definitely not because I'm the one wearing them, but that is besides the point and the inquiry at hand.

So to you, my fellow peers, I ask of you this question I've been pondering for at least a decade: are bathing suits not gangsta?

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
My dad would wear cut of jorts, basically daisy dukes swimming. He was a badass.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Swimming itself is decidedly not gangsta.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Swimming itself is decidedly not gangsta.

Say that to my face and I'll push yo ass into the deep end, son.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3330
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
My dad would wear cut of jorts, basically daisy dukes swimming. He was a badass.

pics pls

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

pics pls

Here ya go. Who knew os's dad was a Hi-NRG/Euro beat star in the 80s?

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

pics pls
[close]

Here ya go. Who knew os's dad was a Hi-NRG/Euro beat star in the 80s?

This is definitely gangster

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Stop pointing out skateboarder insecurities!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Know from friends of friends that Austyn Gillette heads to the beach in black jeans, a leather jacket, and boots.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Eds_gallerist

Dont know about the younguns but OGs strictly wear pants in water.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Expand Quote
[close]

pics pls

nonickname

• Rep: 85
Dont know about the younguns but OGs strictly wear pants in water.

Well yes and no, both the older gent with the Brown trout and Supremo Putin with the grayling are wearing pants but under breathable waders and hip waders respectively.
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

uncool old fart

• Rep: 18
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

pics pls
[close]

I've never seen this picture of Dale Earnhardt Jr. before.
At this point, I think I’ve seen Bam’s penis more than my own.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
Has Shane O'neill ever taken his shirt off on camera?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

switchfakienollie

• Rep: 3
I occasionally skate in swim trunks. I am gangsta.Therefore swim trunks are gangsta. Case closed.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1192
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
It’s about time someone blew the lid off this story and I’m glad it was you Bristol Palin.

I think it’s because a wet bathing suit can often make visible a very clear outline of a shriveled, flaccid penis.  How could you continue living the gangster lifestyle when the world knows you’re packing heat like the statue of David?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
If there's anything in this world that's gonna free Max B it's Lucas Puig skating around in his underwear.

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
I used to wear basketball shorts when I would go swimming but then they would always suction up to my wiener and everyone could see my shriveled up package. So now I just wear cut off Jean shorts also.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I notice a lot of dudes wear underwear under their trunks....why is this? 

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Will update with sick pic of dad in short short jorts at a later date.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
I notice a lot of dudes wear underwear under their trunks....why is this?

I've seen people wearing athletic-type shorts as swim trunks and also having underwear on underneath them, which makes sense because them shits retain water and will slide down. But are you talking people wearing actual swim trunks with a liner inside and still having underwear on underneath? There's no reason for that.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
Bloody seppos and ya trunks. Its a pair of togs,  or swimmers or boardies or any other word that isnt an elephants face appendage.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
Bloody seppos and ya trunks. Its a pair of togs,  or swimmers or boardies or any other word that isnt an elephants face appendage.

Australians are the last people on Earth who should be giving lessons on proper English

conqueso

da fuck?

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
[close]

Australians are the last people on Earth who should be giving lessons on proper English

Strewth

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Expand Quote
[close]

da fuck?

Bra, you don’t go to maccas?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:52:05 PM by cheetahsheets »

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Choda

• Rep: 0
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

pics pls
[close]

[close]

I've never seen this picture of Dale Earnhardt Jr. before.
Thats Davey Boy from Punisher Skateboards fool!

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
There’s a picture of the Fourstar team together on the beach, from a trip to Miami. Everyone is wearing swim trunks, and except for Shane, who’s wearing black jeans and a button down shirt. I get uncomfortable just looking at it.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image

thomas kook

ishod yellow shorts kickflip can't be bothered to look it up but that looked g as fuck

i'm too white to say stuff like g as fuck