Author Topic: Thanks Orlando  (Read 1727 times)

Spankthemonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -48
Thanks Orlando
« on: October 02, 2019, 09:10:57 AM »
Just takin some time to appreciate Orlando. You Nubs can’t organize a skate sesh to save anyone’s life. Nobody here is actually enthusiastic about a career in skateboarding. Everybody wants to hit your weed or trash your board if you leave it at the park. But sure enough you motherfuckers are skating your hearts out. Mad hate for the haters out here and mad love for all thoose kids pushing with no one watching.

The east coast has no love for skateboarding

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
Re: Thanks Orlando
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 09:26:37 AM »
Just takin some time to appreciate Orlando. You Nubs can’t organize a skate sesh to save anyone’s life. Nobody here is actually enthusiastic about a career in skateboarding. Everybody wants to hit your weed or trash your board if you leave it at the park. But sure enough you motherfuckers are skating your hearts out. Mad hate for the haters out here and mad love for all thoose kids pushing with no one watching.

WTF are you talking about? The Northeast loves skating.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 10:31:50 AM »
Orlando is just another pacific northwest tech boom town. Phooey I say
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:21:59 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 05:03:48 PM »

I'm not going to disagree with this. Skating in Orlando sucks pretty hard. The majority of the skaters here are raging asshats. I skate alone 99% of the time because of it. Haven't figured out why it's so difficult to get anyone to skate red curbs, manuals, and flat ground.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2019, 06:54:54 PM »
I went swimming at Wekiva Island in July.  That wasn't bad.  As I was leaving, I was told someone got their arm ripped off by a gator.  That's a bummer.

I did fool around with a girl that worked at the Vans park once.  Saw her at a bar later that night.  All it took was remembering her name.   That park was terrible.   

Orlando is mostly terrible.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 12:13:59 PM »
I went swimming at Wekiva Island in July.  That wasn't bad.  As I was leaving, I was told someone got their arm ripped off by a gator.  That's a bummer.

I did fool around with a girl that worked at the Vans park once.  Saw her at a bar later that night.  All it took was remembering her name.   That park was terrible.   

Orlando is mostly terrible.

yes Orlando is terrible, living here is the worst. and I used to work at that vans park back in the day.😂 got shut down about 10 years ago.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 12:16:19 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm not going to disagree with this. Skating in Orlando sucks pretty hard. The majority of the skaters here are raging asshats. I skate alone 99% of the time because of it. Haven't figured out why it's so difficult to get anyone to skate red curbs, manuals, and flat ground.

hit me up then! I’m always down to have someone to skate with!
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

wurfnnjs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 08:00:36 AM »
Orlando would be terrible for skating as would most of the deep south because the weather is pretty miserable. But that's just my personal preference.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2019, 09:06:09 PM »
Orlando would be terrible for skating as would most of the deep south because the weather is pretty miserable. But that's just my personal preference.

it is. it’s mid October and still in the high 80’s low 90’s during the day. 🥵

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 06:15:01 AM »
I just got back from Disney, I was fried just walking the parks with the family. I couldn't imagine skating there, I didn't even take a board with me to try.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2019, 07:13:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it is. it’s mid October and still in the high 80’s low 90’s during the day. 🥵

Was in Orlando on Friday and made it an hour in the session before calling it

Bhaktih

• Rep: -18
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2019, 04:28:20 PM »
Florida skating is the best

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 06:29:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Man, this is true. I live pretty close over in St Pete and the skate scene here is pretty much long boarders. I got a few friends here that skate. They use to have a Vans skatepark in Orlando near I drive but I think that’s gone now too

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 09:13:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Man, this is true. I live pretty close over in St Pete and the skate scene here is pretty much long boarders. I got a few friends here that skate. They use to have a Vans skatepark in Orlando near I drive but I think that’s gone now too

That vans park is long gone but I caught a session before it closed.
Reminded me of my youth skating the vans park in Potomac Mills in va

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 05:04:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I was up that way a few weeks back going to Disney and hotels. Did they replace it with a different park? I thought I saw a sign but that particular mall looked much different.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 06:27:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I was up that way a few weeks back going to Disney and hotels. Did they replace it with a different park? I thought I saw a sign but that particular mall looked much different.

I don’t think they did, but I haven’t been to that mall since, and I don’t normally go to Orlando. I know they have built a few concrete ones since though.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2019, 11:31:36 AM »
Orlando sucks for anyone older than 15 and not a passionate pro wrestling fan. Went during the summer to visit in-laws and just died from blandness. Will probably return to see the Star Wars park, I aint even gonna lie.