Author Topic: Pat O'Dell of Epicly Later'd  (Read 12105 times)

Ocelot

Re: Pat O'Dell of Epicly Later'd
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2019, 05:22:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys were clamoring for YouTube links two years ago
[close]

I would still love to watch the Arto Saari episodes again, but they've completely vanished.
[close]

Fucking. This. I spent an unconscionable amount of time looking for those episodes.

O'Dell himself said that he doesn't know where a couple of his episodes have gone online

I assume because of that episode being an hour-long one, that vice pulled it from youtube to host on their tv channel

Jerrys Kid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
...moved to Philly and probably realized you can easily get by doing very little and drinking every night.
[close]
Philly sounds dope.
[close]

Yea its awesome - most of the infrastructure looks like a bomb went off and the amount of ‘sleep walking’ drug addicts make it feel like a real life post apocalyptic zombie thriller. Pretty good skate spots too

As we speak, O'dell is at a Wawa ordering breakfast burritos from the kiosk while wearing And1 ball shorts. It's 2pm.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2019, 04:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was always a huge fan of O'dell and Epicly Later'd surprised to hear the hate on here.
[close]
He's at least as likeable as Reda (which is neither a compliment nor an insult).
[close]

Hahahaha real fuckin' talk bro

I dunno man, I stand by my statement. I feel like it'd enjoy hanging out with O'Dell more than someone who says shit like "real fuckin talk bro"

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2019, 04:53:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys were clamoring for YouTube links two years ago
[close]

I would still love to watch the Arto Saari episodes again, but they've completely vanished.
[close]

Fucking. This. I spent an unconscionable amount of time looking for those episodes.

Ah man that sucks. The Arto one was awesome
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

DR EVIL

• Rep: -3
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2019, 05:35:13 PM »
I was always a huge fan of O'dell and Epicly Later'd surprised to hear the hate on here.

A lot of bandwagon jumping round here!
If O'dell didn't have his quarks the episodes would not be as awesome as they are/were.

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2019, 05:58:15 PM »
People who hate on O'Dell while huffin' Suciu's pp are the root of evil in skateboarding today!!

breakingthewaves

• Rep: -4
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2019, 09:35:07 PM »
epicly later'd is awesome and o'dell did a bang up job with it. he might be a little weird or whatever but pros kept coming in to do them and we kept watching them. o'dell is great at getting subjects to really engage him and i think that's part of why the show has such an interesting and introspective vibe to it. and he usually nails it as far as getting supplemental interviews from other key people on each episode.

gonz favorably reviewing the korine episode yet spiting the shit out of o'dell is rich. the palace premiere review is great too where the only detail is of the food and drink service and how he got a taxi but wished he could drive. the completely unnecessary explanations of why his phone is dinging is icing on the cake. i love it! 10/10 clip.
You and your fucking radio