Author Topic: Instagram skate meme pages  (Read 4755 times)

iknowisuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Instagram skate meme pages
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2021, 04:55:16 PM »
Slap is my meme page I give that shit out for free. Instagram is for people with soft clamy hands.

Did you make this?
Jokes on clothing < cutting off your foreskin with a chainsaw

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2021, 09:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
I rarely found any of them funny and most accounts give off a vibe that they are owned by someone in their early teens
[close]
the tinyhatsk8lyfe one is dudes who think theyre special and on some princess shit because they skate. someone who sucks told me about it and was all cackles over it like a year ago looked at it once and shuddered. never again

Tinyhat is ran by a girl:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/nexap8/we-spoke-to-the-meme-goddess-behind-tinyhat_skatelife

So is the laterloser one, she's like almost 30...

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2021, 05:38:59 AM »
Pissskate is the worst of em all. The page is a depressing collection of memes about wanting to fuck girls who roller skate and homophobia. I recently liked a post of theirs I saw on explore that was actually sort of funny, then I followed and found out what that person is really about...

They're on some "nobody is safe" crusade like they think theyre Dave Chappelle. It's so cringy to see someone fancy themselves a comedian when all they're really doing is posting one homophobic joke for every five posts fantasizing about sexual experiences they wish they could have with the only girls they come in close contact with: those who have the unfortunate experience of sharing a skatepark with this creep.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

warmonke

• Rep: 43
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2021, 06:03:39 AM »
@chrisdobstar is the undisputed GOAT

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2021, 08:21:41 AM »
looking forward to next years summer content from @cancelwoodward

wait do they do winter too?

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2021, 08:29:19 AM »
boneless 900 on flat used to be good
They really were, I wonder what the hell happened.

mushroom slice

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2021, 09:54:13 AM »

stillcantreflip

• Rep: -11
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2021, 10:10:47 PM »
Pissskate is the worst of em all. The page is a depressing collection of memes about wanting to fuck girls who roller skate and homophobia. I recently liked a post of theirs I saw on explore that was actually sort of funny, then I followed and found out what that person is really about...

They're on some "nobody is safe" crusade like they think theyre Dave Chappelle. It's so cringy to see someone fancy themselves a comedian when all they're really doing is posting one homophobic joke for every five posts fantasizing about sexual experiences they wish they could have with the only girls they come in close contact with: those who have the unfortunate experience of sharing a skatepark with this creep.

i feel sorry for people who get so offended about comedy/humour. lighten up bud

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2021, 10:36:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You are taking it way too hard. It's humor. Inappropriate humor at that. It's designed to make you feel uncomfortable, which obviously it did. If you can't laugh at yourself you have a long rough road ahead of you. He makes fun of himself in his comments but you're to "woke" to even see that.

Humor is supposed to be funny, there's no being "woke" just not being a fucking weirdo.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2021, 10:53:51 PM »
opensesamemes will forever be on top

Sharp-o

• Rep: -6
  • WAH! Haippia spotille!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2021, 02:12:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I rarely found any of them funny and most accounts give off a vibe that they are owned by someone in their early teens
[close]
the tinyhatsk8lyfe one is dudes who think theyre special and on some princess shit because they skate. someone who sucks told me about it and was all cackles over it like a year ago looked at it once and shuddered. never again
[close]

Tinyhat is ran by a girl:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/nexap8/we-spoke-to-the-meme-goddess-behind-tinyhat_skatelife

So is the laterloser one, she's like almost 30...
Does anyone actually like laterlosers page? She is so fucking corny and obnoxious.

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 267
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 04:15:11 AM »

I agree, whoever runs that page is a terminal idiot

Also I don't really get the whole "it's just a joke" brand of offensive humour, jokes can be quite powerful things, and if your joke solely relies on offending people to be funny, it's probably not a very good one

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2021, 07:38:33 AM »
RIP manyoucorny

work_lurker

• Rep: 67
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2021, 10:32:24 AM »

Pissskate is the best page on Instagram. Calling shit out for what it is with humorous insight. Can’t be too sensitive, the world isn’t a sensitive place. Yeah, you can dress how you like, act how you like, and skate how you like, nobody is able to take that away from you. BUT, at the same time, other people can NOT like how you dress, NOT like how you act, and NOT like how you skate, and by the power of their lungs and tongues they can say shit about it. The same logic that entitles someone to be unique and do what they want also allows another person to do what they want, i.e, talk shit. It’s up to the individual to either brush that shit off and toughen up, or let it consume them and cry about it saying the world isn’t fair and we all need to be nice. Life isn’t about fairness, as romanticized as that concept might seem, it just isn’t real. When you’re a kid you think adults have everything figured out, and the systems in place are the most logical, efficient ways of doing things. The older you get, you realize that it’s just a bunch of dumbasses trying their bests. Yeah, it would be cool if everyone got along, but to be honest a lot of people piss a lot of people off.

TLDR: TOUGHEN THE FUCK UP AND LAUGH, ITS A MEAN WORLD.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 10
    • HH avatar image
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2021, 11:15:55 AM »
I wish hate n destroy was still active, was so funny, like 6 years or more ago, pre meme era...
If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

iknowisuck

• Rep: 2
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2021, 11:57:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pissskate is the best page on Instagram. Calling shit out for what it is with humorous insight. Can’t be too sensitive, the world isn’t a sensitive place. Yeah, you can dress how you like, act how you like, and skate how you like, nobody is able to take that away from you. BUT, at the same time, other people can NOT like how you dress, NOT like how you act, and NOT like how you skate, and by the power of their lungs and tongues they can say shit about it. The same logic that entitles someone to be unique and do what they want also allows another person to do what they want, i.e, talk shit. It’s up to the individual to either brush that shit off and toughen up, or let it consume them and cry about it saying the world isn’t fair and we all need to be nice. Life isn’t about fairness, as romanticized as that concept might seem, it just isn’t real. When you’re a kid you think adults have everything figured out, and the systems in place are the most logical, efficient ways of doing things. The older you get, you realize that it’s just a bunch of dumbasses trying their bests. Yeah, it would be cool if everyone got along, but to be honest a lot of people piss a lot of people off.

pissskate posts fucking normie memes.
Jokes on clothing < cutting off your foreskin with a chainsaw

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 10
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2021, 03:31:44 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm not reading all that but damn sorry that happened to you lol
I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

work_lurker

• Rep: 67
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2021, 07:21:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm not reading all that but damn sorry that happened to you lol

Go swallow a fart
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2021, 07:25:14 PM »

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

this is literally the dumbest line of thinking on earth. “life’s tough, make it worse.” wouldn’t you prefer to provide compassion to others, and not just weird disrespect?

also jokes typically rely on humor. it’s kind of the cornerstone of the cornerstone of joking. unfortunately, that piss skate dolt doesn’t really seem to understand that

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2021, 08:32:51 PM »
I wish hate n destroy was still active, was so funny, like 6 years or more ago, pre meme era...

Oh wow I deleted Instagram in like 2016 but I was definitely following that page. Good times. I wish the meme thread here (yes yes no ?) got updated more. I’ve cried laughing going through that thread.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2021, 08:35:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Pissskate posts a meme where it seems like they take a stand on something sketchy, then walk it back to a “both sides” level in the caption.   They seem nice though

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2021, 09:13:53 PM »
yall realize thats probably pizzskate?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2021, 11:12:34 PM »
Was just thinking that exact thing, boosie.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2021, 11:39:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Was just thinking that exact thing, boosie.

Who's pizzskate
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 03:42:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Pissskate posts a meme where it seems like they take a stand on something sketchy, then walk it back to a “both sides” level in the caption.   They seem nice though

They didn't seem to be walking anything back when they shared an alt-right style conspiracy theory on their story claiming Chandler Burton is a pedophile and wrote "this the person you're all defending?"

Take potshots at marginalized people if you'd like, better be able to handle the backlash when you piss people off. They doubled down and posted about it for like two days straight. Tells me there is some deep seated hate there, not just light jokes.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead