Author Topic: "Fuck Spike Jonze and fuck Jonah Hill"  (Read 19058 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1217
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: "Fuck Spike Jonze and fuck Jonah Hill"
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2019, 03:07:51 PM »
I don’t condone violence in any way and believe that we should do our best to live in harmony with each other, BUT....

how fucking satisfying would it be to slap that dude across the face as hard as you can?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2019, 03:27:38 PM »
The guys probably didn't give Mikey the time of day he thought he deserved. Illegal Civ is wack, while Spike made Video Days and help start Girl. Hard choice on who to side with.

Seems a lot of the Supreme and Illegal Civ guys have pretty inflated egos about themselves, so anyone with real A-list Hollywood fame blowing off their hypebeast and skateboarding fame probably hurts.

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2019, 03:37:31 PM »
How the hell does somebody hate on an everything bagel?  Also, does Spike still partially own/run Crailtap or is it just Rick/Mike/Megan Baltimore?

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2019, 03:46:42 PM »
I think it would've been better if he explained in greater detail what Spike did to piss him off.

On one end it's wack he called him out, but at the same time how can I say his judgement of character is wrong because I love Video Days but find Illegal Civ 2 sophomoric? Just saying we're panning a guy over an opinion of someone we only know through their art.

To me it's the MJ vs Carroll thing again, even though MJ comes off as a kook maybe Carroll was a lousy boss to deal with. Being the first time crailtap took a backseat to other companies probably brought out weird shit in both of them. Who knows.

Edit: some of y'all niggas are lame as fuck for kooking me, how about a counter argument instead.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:24:08 PM by Lenny the Fatface »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2019, 03:54:48 PM »

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2019, 04:07:10 PM »
10 shoes on adidas? Doesn’t he just have 1-2 and a bunch of colorways?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2019, 04:10:41 PM »
Remember when this dude actually thought people were gonna pay $100 for an Illegal Civ deck? Just the deck. I got a good chuckle out of that one.
Never move to Australia dude. Last deck I bought was $130

Anyway, Jonah Hill sucks hes really settled into his TAKE ME SERIOUSLY skin and you can tell he’s just a glass ego bitch.

But this dude sucks more. Fuck this dude.

Spike seems like the best dork. Can’t fuck with Spike.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:17:14 PM by radcunt »

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2019, 04:14:46 PM »
let's get this guy to 70+ pages of negative press, we can do it. Although i'm sure he's one of these "feed off my haters" so i may not get the outcome we deserve, which is him good and gone from any recommendations on youtube or skating in general. 

beefsquirtains

• Rep: 3
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2019, 04:20:17 PM »
Mikey comes off as an all round sack of shit imo. Maybe Spike is a shit dude, maybe he isn't. Either way he gets bonus points from me for treating this insufferable guy like shit.

One thing is to call Spike a bad person but then to drag his work out of nowhere is just kinda lame

Sativa Lung

« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »
I'm surprised how pissed off you guys are lol. What's the big deal? 😂 Illegal Civ and this guy are wack af, but I'm a little entertained by the beef. I like the energy coming from the IllegalCiv camp, it's like some hip hop beef. Que MJ popcorn gif haha.

I definitely want to hear Jonah and Spike's take on this. I hope this escalates.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:32:37 PM by Sativa Lung »

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2019, 04:27:51 PM »
Was it ever confirmed that Fat Bill Spike Jonze was the guy that stuck his pinky out when Mikey Alfred tried to shake his hand?

[26:26]

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2019, 04:43:58 PM »
I'm surprised how pissed off you guys are lol. What's the big deal? 😂 Illegal Civ and this guy are wack af, but I'm a little entertained by the beef. I like the energy coming from the IllegalCiv camp, it's like some hip hop beef. Que MJ popcorn gif haha.

I definitely want to hear Jonah and Spike's take on this. I hope this escalates.

It’s like some hip hop beef except for Mikey would start crying if someone confronted him in person
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:45:44 PM by offkilter »

Sativa Lung

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2019, 04:53:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s like some hip hop beef except for Mikey would start crying if someone confronted him in person

LOL I just bursted out laughing hahaha

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2019, 04:57:25 PM »
Mikey could beat up jonah but i feel like Spike has some weirdo 50-year-old-knows-judo thing going on
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Allgoholick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2019, 05:06:27 PM »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2019, 06:05:22 PM »
ITT we discuss prominent charlatans Mikey Alfred and Vincent Gallo. I'm wid it.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2019, 06:15:45 PM »
Fuck Vincent Gallo. He dissed my girl Christina Ricci. Brown Bunny ass motherfucker; there'll be a lot of brown after I beat the shit out of you.

And I'm with Goodie Mob: fuck Chris Darden and fuck Marcia Clark.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2019, 06:40:27 PM »
I got the EBTB in my cupboard but I’ve never used it since I usually have everything bagels on deck. Been eating a lot of croissant sausage and egg sandwiches lately and now I’m thinking I’ll sprinkle some on tomorrow. Will report back and let everyone here know how it was.

Bit off topic but fuck Mikey Taylor

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2019, 06:48:36 PM »
wow talking shit like that is childish and unprofessional. what a little asshole. biting the hand that feeds you gets you set free in the forest. just ask the pet rabbit I had when i was 10. It bit my mom while she was feeding it so she took it to the local hiking area and let it run off. I didnt really care because i had just got a NES with Super Mario Brothers. Anyway maybe Jonah is a kook but going on a radio show and saying shit about a colleague makes you look like a shit human. This kid cant be in a spot where talking shit on Jonah and spike is the correct move.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2019, 07:32:12 PM »
wow talking shit like that is childish and unprofessional. what a little asshole. biting the hand that feeds you gets you set free in the forest. just ask the pet rabbit I had when i was 10. It bit my mom while she was feeding it so she took it to the local hiking area and let it run off. I didnt really care because i had just got a NES with Super Mario Brothers. Anyway maybe Jonah is a kook but going on a radio show and saying shit about a colleague makes you look like a shit human. This kid cant be in a spot where talking shit on Jonah and spike is the correct move.

your mother slit that rabbits throat and fed it to you

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2019, 07:44:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Was it ever confirmed that Fat Bill Spike Jonze was the guy that stuck his pinky out when Mikey Alfred tried to shake his hand?
[close]

[26:26]

Interesting

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2019, 09:08:35 PM »
Mikey could beat up jonah but i feel like Spike has some weirdo 50-year-old-knows-judo thing going on

i feel this.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2019, 09:12:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Just when I thought this guy couldn’t get any worse.
[close]

It’s so confusing why the boss fucks with this guy.

no longer distributed by BakerBoys

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2019, 09:31:40 PM »
Damn, he grew up watching The Godfather? Mikey is a straight up cinephile.

The fact that he name drops Godfather as if it carries any sort of weight  pertaining to how well-versed a person is in the world of film is really quite baffling. It’s the most cliche “best movie of all time” anyone could ever reference. But understandable considering he also likes to name drop Robert Evans as some sort of weirdo father figure - an actual prehistoric “old Hollywood guy” ...a term he haphazardly labels Spike as.

He can’t even articulate *why* he has a beef with Spike and Jonah. Instead he resorts to giving a convoluted non-answer (“it’s like looking at a painting from far away “  ::) )while also insulting Spike’s body of work with vague assertions of their artistic merit. All his comments are essentially nothing more than click bait

Oh, and Vincent Gallo is the best.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:54:19 PM by Nancy Chin The Manicurist »

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2019, 09:57:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just when I thought this guy couldn’t get any worse.
[close]

It’s so confusing why the boss fucks with this guy.
[close]

no longer distributed by BakerBoys

the way he is shaking the dudes hand in the 5th photo confirms that hes a moron.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2019, 10:08:10 PM »
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2019, 10:22:22 PM »
Fuck that Dorito eating, Carlton looking ass motherfucker. Dude ain’t shit.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2019, 10:30:01 PM »
to me theres only one true big boi

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2019, 02:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Every read what Vincent Gallo has said about Spike? Not a fucking fan... google it.
[close]
Quote from: Vincent Gallo
Expand Quote
“Spike Jonze sucks bad. I’ve known Spike Jonze since he was 11 years old and he’s a rich jew from the upper east side. He’s embarrassing as a BMXer and he’s embarrassing as a skateboarder. He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.”
[close]
[close]

He also said Wes Anderson sucks... Gallo made a couple cool movies but saying these two suck is just silly. Sounds like he was at a party and Spike wasn't as cool as he is.
I looked it up, Gallo has also talked mad shit on Sofia Coppola and Martin Scorsese. Just sounds like a guy who easily antagonizes people and has an inflated ego. (Or a fragile one)

kookzilla

• Rep: -4
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2019, 03:37:55 AM »
Get Mikey on The Bunt  8)