Author Topic: Fuck wind turbines  (Read 6458 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Fuck wind turbines
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2019, 04:35:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dumb question: How do those spinning blades affect heart rates?  As in “your pulse will increase if those wind turbines are spinning”?  Like if you look at them, you get so psyched on how fast they’re spinning that your heart starts to race? 

I could see this happening, but only to the severely autistic.
[close]
   Basically theres no metranomes in nature.  Get anywhere near one of these fuckers and you will feel the vacumous 'pull' and 'push'.  Its like "whompa wholpa".  Big giant metranome.  Its ominous and inescapable for all critters in the surrounding area.  Its constant, it does not vary and it wasnt there b4.
  Edit im not educated but im 43 and have lived a life and i can just put it together.   I wouldnt be suprised in the least if wind turbines affected nature or health or heart rates.
[close]
That's not how physiology works. Stop.
[close]
  Hmm, right 'physiology' dictates that peoples heartbeats live in a vaccum and are unaffected by theyre  physical surroundings..
[close]
Explain to me the effects of both negative pressure ventilation and positive pressure ventilation, and the effects of both on preload and afterload please. I'll wait.
[close]

The reply is gonna be epic....
[close]
  (sHIFT KEY STUCK BITCHES)   uH -EPIC- ALL CAPS!!  OKAY!!  UH  SO, IM SAYING "IT COULD AFFECT"  AND YOU COME AT ME WITH SOME CLIFF FROM CHEERS SHIT?  THE ANSWER IS LITERALLY "I DONT KNOW" SOMETIMES TO BE SCIENTIFIC YOU HAVE GOT TO SAY THAT.  WE DONT KNOW AND YOU DONT KNOW.  WE DO KNOW THAT THERE IS NOTHING IN NATURE LIKE IT.  THEYRE MORE THEN UGLY TOO.
[close]
But yet, I do know.
  Conclusively they're effects on they're phys. surroundings.    Sure you do.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2019, 05:36:20 AM »
I do. I used science to figure it out.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 05:48:49 AM »
Windmills can also abet criminals.

More than a few times in GTA V I've lured police helicopters chasing me into the wind farm and utterly fucked their shit.

Freight Train

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 07:57:43 AM »
Windmills can also abet criminals.

More than a few times in GTA V I've lured police helicopters chasing me into the wind farm and utterly fucked their shit.
I had a weird dream involving a police chopper last night. I dreamed I was living in a high rise apartment and there was a shooting in a park around the corner. A little while later I was hiding under the furniture because there was a huge PD helicopter hovering outside my window pointing a huge Gatling Gun at me looking for the perp. Middle of daytime. Crazy shit

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
I do. I used science to figure it out.
    No need for any more research, we're done,  whoo hoo thanks
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 05:13:22 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"